BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Does anyone else find it funny that instead of picking the most likely matoran to lead the Koros (Onepu instead of Nuparu, Kotu instead of Hahli) the mods just made them the Inika? And also what was up with the Thok gun preview? I wanna know what it means. Also can we meet a *insert whatever Nuju called the new things* NPC? And how does Jaller and Hahli both being leaders affect the relationship between their Koros?

I doubt you can meet Dasaka NPCs, seeing as they haven't even been really seen in-game yet.

Second, they were the Matoran most likely to lead. Jaller was the Captain of the Guard, Hahli was Nokama's second in command, Matoro was Nuju's, Hewkii was already running Po-Koro, and Nuparu is the very brightest Onu-Matoran around. They were the ones most likely to lead.

We don't know what is up with the previews, and we won't for a while. Be patient.

And having Hahli and Jaller in charge means little. This is not canon, which means whatever relationships they had in canon need not apply. They are two leaders, with two personalities. The rest depends on how they interact.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Yes and Skakdi and Vortixx were never on Mata Nui. We've pretty much thrown canon out the window, so its plausible the relationship exists.

Edit: Oh, ninja'd

Edited by ToaKapura1234

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

I am so eager to get started RPing again, but I'm waiting for the current moment. I'm seeing about an Idea before I get started on anything, so once that is either approved or denied, I'll get setting up my profiles.

It'll be fun working on developing characters and stories with you all, I'm sure of it.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

*pats dust off his hands*Well, now that Voutok Profile v2.0 is completed, now I can start working on the post.I feel like I did a much more detailed job this time XD

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

What is the exact structure of the Ta-koro Guard?

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

It hasn't been completely determined. I'm going to try and pin down a rough guide, to prevent people from randomly ego-tripping or handing out self promotions, but for the moment the guard structure basically goes:

Akiri > Captain of the Guard > Deputy(ies) >Just about everyone else.

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

ATTENTION PLAYERS: UPDATE

The Official Bzprpg: Rules and Index is finally up to code!

Please take the time to carefully review the rules as well as take a tour through the new and improved indexes. You'll note that some posts have stayed almost exactly the same (Common Sense Guide; FAQ, etc), while the rest have undergone significant changes. GO AND READ. VERY USEFUL KNOWLEDGE AND LINKS RESIDE THERE.

Besides, fixing every link that was damaged due to the dataclysm was maddening, so I at least want some people to appreciate all the work that goes into that. That index is for your benefit, a one-stop shop for useful info and link (not to mention RULES) so please make good use of it.

And with that the game is fully up and operational! Enjoy kiddies! :D

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Well...where are the new topics to play in?

Nuju's only human (most likely).

Give the man some time. ^_^

Nope, turns out he's an elephant.

Anyway, it's good to have the game underway. I look forward to interacting with a few you you guys that I didn't get the chance to last arc.

My Ta-koro guards are currntly on the gate and Matan and Natan's shop will be open again as soon as I can work out what they're selling now, what with the advanced tech and all.

ppg2.png

ATTENTION PLAYERS: UPDATE

The Official Bzprpg: Rules and Index is finally up to code!

Please take the time to carefully review the rules as well as take a tour through the new and improved indexes. You'll note that some posts have stayed almost exactly the same (Common Sense Guide; FAQ, etc), while the rest have undergone significant changes. GO AND READ. VERY USEFUL KNOWLEDGE AND LINKS RESIDE THERE.

Besides, fixing every link that was damaged due to the dataclysm was maddening, so I at least want some people to appreciate all the work that goes into that. That index is for your benefit, a one-stop shop for useful info and link (not to mention RULES) so please make good use of it.

And with that the game is fully up and operational! Enjoy kiddies! :D

Someone doesn't like Po-wahi. "Desert and wasteland"? Wow. Harsh.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Sounds like *insert US state I don't want to insult here* corn, corn, corn, farm, corn, corn, corn, corn, corn.

If a character has an now restricted Kanohi, we'll just have to change it when we put it in the new Profiles topic, and act like the previous one never existed, right? Or...?

If I were you, I'd just say it got destroyed in the Rahkshi battle and you've gotten a new one.

As for the topic of Ta-Koro Guard ranks, I've just been giving Tarotrix a promotion after every major battle. As I didn't want to bug Nuju/Tuck with promotion posts.

And yeah, Ta-Koro's rank system is insane. There were Colonels, Sergeants, Majors, even a Bombardier or two. I just use NATO ranks, skipping Captain, which I place above General.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

As for the topic of Ta-Koro Guard ranks, I've just been giving Tarotrix a promotion after every major battle. As I didn't want to bug Nuju/Tuck with promotion posts.

Prooooooooobably not the best idea to A. be giving yourself promotions, and B. be giving one after every major battle.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Yeah, I'll stop. The Guards were just so...disorganized last arc.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Does anyone else find it ironic that Emperor Whenua didn't get Onu-Koro? Also I predict that all of the Koro leaders will get asked to be on the staff at some point in their BZP lives, possibly even in 2020 when this arc ends.

It hasn't been completely determined. I'm going to try and pin down a rough guide, to prevent people from randomly ego-tripping or handing out self promotions, but for the moment the guard structure basically goes:

I think this should be the structure of every Koro's military. The last season was full of arguments and misunderstandings because there were captains, lieutenants, generals, majors, sergeants, commanders, and every rank in between, and none of them had any relevance to one another.

This is much simpler, and I think will make everything easier to deal with. There's one Akiri, one Captain, two or three Deputies, and everyone else can be a Guard, a Marine, or what-have-you.

please please let's make this official

Does anyone else find it ironic that Emperor Whenua didn't get Onu-Koro? Also I predict that all of the Koro leaders will get asked to be on the staff at some point in their BZP lives, possibly even in 2020 when this arc ends.

2020? When the arc ends? Could be later, depending on how fast things go.

Welp, it appears that my idea was rejected, and Vrana will not be returning to the RPG.

I feel a great sadness, losing what was my favorite character.

Ah well, time to break out my other profiles.

Brekan and Chronn(Minus original mask) are coming to the RPG.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

I think this should be the structure of every Koro's military. The last season was full of arguments and misunderstandings because there were captains, lieutenants, generals, majors, sergeants, commanders, and every rank in between, and none of them had any relevance to one another.

This is much simpler, and I think will make everything easier to deal with. There's one Akiri, one Captain, two or three Deputies, and everyone else can be a Guard, a Marine, or what-have-you.

please please let's make this official

It's up to Akiri to decide how to structure the armed forces of their Koros. Once things settle down on the approvals front, for instance, I'll be starting to organize the Ussalry into a force with a real chain of command. But this is their domain and responsibility to manage.

test2.png

It's up to Akiri to decide how to structure the armed forces of their Koros. Once things settle down on the approvals front, for instance, I'll be starting to organize the Ussalry into a force with a real chain of command. But this is their domain and responsibility to manage.

Kughii and some of the Marines have started thinking through a general idea of the same thing. Guess we'll have to invite Tyler to our little party there. Edited by Voutok S'Tythe (Ray)

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

You might want to check out the first post...But if you don't, then BZPRPG 2012 ending in a nutshell:-Maru defeated Makuta-Rahkshi defeated as well-Maru found something in Makuta's lairThe story plot of 2013 is kind of harder to explain, but yeah. I strongly recommend reading the first post in this topic.

*yawns and reads the first post*Aaaah...goood morning BZRPG!Now then, what's the interesting stuff. Hm...so, in conclusion, Mata Nui has now effectively fallen into the same state as Bara Magna, only worse because there are way more beings with elemental powers to cause a stir. Interesting, very interesting.Well, guess I should make my profile post. I'm so excited for what this new murky moral system will do to everyone!

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)