BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

for something entirely new and surprising, I will now to you present my new standard for my character profiles. My profiles will no longer have profile forms in them.You heard that right.I will be using descriptions for profiles. From these descriptions, you can really glean all the information you need - heck, you can glean a lot about the characters' personalities from them, because they are all in first person.-Dovydas Edited by Eduard Bernstein

Well, the new arc has started, but let's not stop speculating about what it will contain. For example, some of you might find this interesting:

We know that Nuju, among other players, is fond of using Maori translators to generate early-BIONICLE-sounding words and names. Aside from sounding cool and like they could come from Mata Nui, this is also a way to give the names a certain significance from their Maori meaning. I think that "Akiri", the new name for the koro, is an example of this.

Here's a translation from maoridictionary.co.nz:

Akiri: (verb) (-a,-ngia,-tia) to throw away, reject, discard, dispose of, jettison, throw out.

Make of that what you will.

ppg2.png

Seems very fitting, doesn't it? Something tells me we'll see at least two assassinations on the current Akiri and possibly two or three new ones seizing power across the map. Just a guess. After all, we've got a year of this to get through and that's more like a minimum considering the tendencies of 'evil' players like yours truly.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

for something entirely new and surprising, I will now to you present my new standard for my character profiles. My profiles will no longer have profile forms in them.You heard that right.I will be using descriptions for profiles. From these descriptions, you can really glean all the information you need - heck, you can glean a lot about the characters' personalities from them, because they are all in first person.-Dovydas

And the profiles are *GASP* fun to read!?!

Anyways, anyone in Ga who need something to do over the timeskip can be/have been part of the Salvage Crew.

"Go beyond the impossible, and kick reason to the curb! That's how Team Gurren rolls!"

BZPRPG PROFILES

Exo-Force RPG Profiles

Writing my profiles now. My four-year hiatus is about to end, I couldn't be more excited. :)

Oh yeah! We're all beat! Woohoo!

Welcome back, Tahakki! It'll be fun to RP with you.

srsly tho guys no activist/terrorist group going against the current system?

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

You mean like eco-terrorists?

I could dig that.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

I could dig that.

Same here.

Except, not eco-terrorists. Anarcho-primitivists.

Screw all that industrialization we've made in these three months. It's too modern.

I want my tribal warfare back.

-Dovydas

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

Everyone dies, we just make it faster. I think its time to start back up NEX. Everyone dies, we just make it faster.

They all must die. If anyone has an existing character in NEX that they wish to bring back, now is a good time. They all must die.

Their blood paves the way. It's time for the deaths to start up once more. Their blood paves the way.

:n: :e: :x:

Attention to all who stand with NEX.

The time has come for us to return.

Let us make the dead's numbers rise.

Let us make the living cry out in fear.

We are NEX.

Edited by The Dark Chronicler

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Ladies, Gents, I have...A proposal!

As we all know, the vault in Mangaia is pretty much the most interesting object on the island right now, in terms of locations. Everybody is trying to get to it. The good guys...and the bad guys.

And as much as the villages seem to be looking out for Nr. 1 right now, I am sure they can all agree on that there are people on the island that should NOT be let into the Mangaia, it's passageways or near the vault. But unfortunately, a lot of these unsavory types have been noticed to sniff around near the vault the past three months.

So I propose this:

Each of the Koro (NPCs or PCs, if you feel inclined to do such a job) assigns people to guard the tunnels and entrances to Mangaia. It's got nothing to do with the current politics, but is an accord between the villages formed out of necessity. These guards are supposed to make getting into Mangaia a bit difficult...unless you get a pass from the Akiri to go in.

Of course, if player characters were to take such a job, I can imagine intrigue would happen as well. Just because you are guarding something doesn't mean you can't be bribed or be a crooked guardsman. It could also be something for the remnants of the ILF or so. If anything, it should make playing in Kini Nui a lot more interesting and there'd be a bit more going on.

So, thoughts, opinions, staff input?

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I suggest we collapse the tunnels into Mangaia entirely as far too dangerous for the public.

Or, you know, your idea. Your idea works.

it's better and less boring than mine.

-Dovydas

I support this idea.

It's easier.

Less paperwork.

Then there could be an extra layer of tension when one or two of the Koros only pretend to collapse the tunnel, secretly just moving the entrance and keeping it open, hoping to be the first to uncover the secrets of Makuta's vault.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

I support this idea.

It's easier.

Less paperwork.

Then there could be an extra layer of tension when one or two of the Koros only pretend to collapse the tunnel, secretly just moving the entrance and keeping it open, hoping to be the first to uncover the secrets of Makuta's vault.

Exactly! It'll be a fun plot as we fight the dictatorial regime of the Onu-Koronans. (Randomly picked Koro.)

-Dovydas

Edited by Eduard Bernstein

I could dig that.

Same here.

Screw all that industrialization we've made in these three months. It's too modern.

-Dovydas

Anyone interested? We could make one....

Everyone dies, we just make it faster. I think its time to start back up NEX. Everyone dies, we just make it faster.

They all must die. If anyone has an existing character in NEX that they wish to bring back, now is a good time. They all must die.

Their blood paves the way. It's time for the deaths to start up once more. Their blood paves the way.

:n: :e: :x:

Attention to all who stand with NEX.

The time has come for us to return.

Let us make the dead's numbers rise.

Let us make the living cry out in fear.

We are NEX.

Oh, I'm interested. Especially with the red text I found. This makes me regret not joining NEX last year.

VF's Idea

Nice idea, of course, especially with the different possibilities of things happening.

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Same here.

-Dovydas

Anyone interested? We could make one....

I already asked that.

What for?

Build something.

Welp, okay. You'll have to find Kehuri first, though.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

So to summarise; Mata Nui is developing primitive Metru Nui style tech (unsurprising since we have the great Nuparu, long may he reign over Onu-Koro yadda yadda yadda) as well as an anti-tech group? Awesome. That almost makes me want to pick a character to be swept up in it. Litozen would probably agree if it made his own evil intentions easier to fulfill.

!! Ah, bother, I need to write his first post!

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)