BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

The paladins are in-game :) Anyone who wants to join the rookie toa team, the window is open until all of the villages are visited by the group.

When they get back to Ga-Wahi, Mila's always available as team mentor figure/armourer/advisor. xP

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

They are wild so yes, they can be engaged as if they were rahi.

Though I would expect that they are distinctly stronger than most Rahi, correct? Roughly on par with their power levels prior to becoming feral, just without the restraint. In other words, feral creatures with power and roughly twice as powerful as a Toa.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Most of these will be vastly more intelligent. It's not like Makuta would send out the lowest powered and least intelligent Kraata.

So yeah. You try to fight them, you're screwed, unless you've suddenly become a tactical genius.

profiles i guess

BS01 quote: "When they are not under orders, they are much less focused, making them easier to defeat." Also, I wouldn't fight one alone. Unless maybe if I ambushed it with a carefully thought-out battle plan and had mastered my iron powers a little better.

Want to solve an exciting murder mystery? Try Murder Mansion II, a new game in Games and Trivia! 8 Spots remaining!

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/19274-murder-mansion/?do=findComment&comment=964351

Much less focused. As in, not in cooperation with each other, moreso just focused on themselves and their own needs. Their only goal is the goal of self preservation, nothing else.

That does not mean much less intelligent. Those are different words for a reason.

profiles i guess

It's sort of like fighting the Incredible Hulk. He's much less intelligent or focused than Bruce Banner. Does that make him any less dangerous?

Karz no.

I would argue that point, buuuuut...

it would go off topic

Basically on-topic: Feral Rahkshi are just as smart and dangerous as Controlled Rahkshi, if not moreso (on the dangerous side), fighting one is not recommended.

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

"Easier to defeat" as well. But like I said, I wouldn't do it alone without a good plan.

Easier to defeat because they aren't all working together to fight you.

But if you checked out any of the things I kept telling people to a couple weeks ago, you'd realize just one Rahkshi is enough to grievously wound/kill a team of three Toa.

profiles i guess

I'm probably going to get back into doing stuff a little later this week(finals and stuff). Which means it's time to get some of my dormant plans into action.

With the decay of the island's moral center, I think it's time for someone to put things back into perspective. Someone who can finally offer freedom from morality, freedom from others, and freedom from the self. Someone who will sow the seeds of a revolution that will allow Mata-Nui to transcend itself.

Klavier is your man.

Now is the time.

The place is to be determined.

Prepare thyself.

"The only difference between past and present..."

"...is semantics."
"Lives, lived, will live."
"Dies, died, will die."
"If we could perceive time as it truly was..."
"What reason would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

BZPRPG Profiles

It's fightable.

That makes it fun. I would say that they don't lose their skill, powers, and tactical prowess. What they do lose is cohesive units. They're no longer fighting in teams. A similar argument would be '1 Toa Maru's power instead of 6 united Toa Maru, who is easier to fight?'. The 1 Toa Maru, obviously. But that doesn't make him easy to fight, just easier.

Edited by JL v2

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

Yeah, so if anyone fights a Rahkshi I will be keeping a close eye on the engagement. If they make it seem too easy and/or are not creative in their fighting you bet I will enter and ensure that the scales are evened. There is an inherent risk factor when engaging a son of Makuta, even one without direction.

Yeah, so if anyone fights a Rahkshi I will be keeping a close eye on the engagement. If they make it seem too easy and/or are not creative in their fighting you bet I will enter and ensure that the scales are evened. There is an inherent risk factor when engaging a son of Makuta, even one without direction.

Noted! :)

Check Kini-Nui, I guess.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

...I kinda want to see someone overdo an attack now so EW can "balance the scales" XDBut it would be very mean for me to wish ill on someone, so I shall just stay in the cozy little Ga-Koro thread, occasionally popping into this equally-cozy Discussion Topic.

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

Just as a heads up to anyone who cares about Po-Koro, a few points of order.

A: The ranking system of the Sentinels (and they are the Sentinels, as it's more distinctive than a generic "Guard" and fits their job perfectly) goes as such: Captain-->Branch Commander-->Squad Leader-->Soldier.

B: I should probably repeat that Po-Koro is called the "Lost Koro" for a reason. It is very isolated and that isolation is enforced. Please do not waltz into the Koro as you have done previously.

:w:

Just as a heads up to anyone who cares about Po-Koro, a few points of order.

A: The ranking system of the Sentinels (and they are the Sentinels, as it's more distinctive than a generic "Guard" and fits their job perfectly) goes as such: Captain-->Branch Commander-->Squad Leader-->Soldier.

B: I should probably repeat that Po-Koro is called the "Lost Koro" for a reason. It is very isolated and that isolation is enforced. Please do not waltz into the Koro as you have done previously.

Right now, joining the Sentinels is a pro because you're not gonna get into arguments about rank and you definitely won't be promoting yourself.

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

So, some of you might remember this old Crucible thing that Dov and I started a while ago.

Well, it's still there, and Xilecki is back.

There's probably going to be a lot more focus on the making of wine and meadery there these days, though, so if anybody's wanting a job for a character of theirs, or a place for non-character-lethal combat practice in Ga-Wahi, that spot is always open.

profiles i guess

Agreed. I like how Aaron described it and set it up, so this should be fun and interesting.

That said, an entire village isn't going out of play; it's still a viable and visitable and playable location. Unless Lloyd you decide to make an announcement that you're sealing the village, people can still come and go as they please... within the bounds of the new topic description. And I REALLY wouldn't recommend that this early in the game.

Oh, by the way... hey Wysp. Long time no see :P

Also, finally got Joske edited, updated, and running again. Let's see what this new arc holds in store from him, shall we? :happydance:

Edited by Friar Tuck

Living large... like clown-shoe size large. Complete with nose, rainbow-colored hair, and a bottle of seltzer water.

tumblr_lrgowllgeP1qzda76o1_500.jpg

Ah, FT, good to see you again. I do try to give as much freedom to move about the village as I can for the players, because shutting it down isn't fair to them. However, at the same time I need to put some meat behind the claim.

Would you like one lump with your tea, or two?