BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Okay, okay. 

It's been a while, like, more or less 2+ years since my last post (stuff actually got kinda nuts IRL around the time and to be honest I just forgot everything). So, I was wondering some stuff and looked through that BZPRPG "what's goin on" post and like, apparently it hasn't been updated for a long while? I read bits here and there to try and speed up looking through it to what was relevant to my old character. 

Been kinda flirting with the idea of popping back, and sorta like missed my character a lot. Soooo I was wonderrrrriiiiiiing, if that is as outdated as it seems to be based on the "last edited" timestamp; if there's like, a basic rundown of events anywhere relating to the Dasaka? (Character was Fursic, Vwynolyn who's profile is... is buried uh... somewhere... in that there profiles thread). 

Mostly just like, uh... if I popped back in with my character, like... where I would basically be able to play her I guess? Since I'm kinda at a bit of a loss, I mean I get what's written in the post, but if it's over a year old I'm preeeettttttyyyyyy sure stuff happened since then. If not I'll actually be impressed and everyone here gets a gold star for making this easier. (Are the Dasaka like pretty much just hanging out in Ga-koro so other locations would be off limits on Mata-Nui I guess? x.x;;; )

And like uh, if there'd be something around I could like put her into to be involved? I always had a hard time finding things going on to be involved with, sooooo... yeaaaaaaaahhh.

Unless I missed like a basic rundown of stuff. I might've. If there's one on this page I'm suddenly gonna feel silly now.

Hi.

Good to have you back. ^^  Your profile is right here, if you were looking for it.  The search function in the upper right has saved my life many times over, and I'd recommend using it if you have anything to get caught up on.

I'm assuming you're only interested in events that involve the Dasaka, correct?  There hasn't been anything that quite reverberates around the whole island yet.  There have been some major events, but they've mostly been restricted to the main plot important characters.

- Unfortunately, the submarine expedition to Mata Nui is currently closed to anybody who didn't apply at the start of the mission.  (Or certain dashi seamstresses who just snuck inside on a whim.)

- Vilda Relisai was broken out of jail, by forces unknown, and after a messy chase through the streets of Sado was finally apprehended by the Imperial Navy.  Most people who had characters involved in that event are wrapping up any loose ends now.

- The Rora acknowledged the Dastana Republic, deciding not to declare war on them.

- Desdemona, the current crown princess, secretly ran off to Kozu, convinced the Fursics were involved in her mother's death and the answers lay there.  We don't know what exactly happened to her, but we do know she is in pain.  This is not public knowledge.

- In tracking down her charge, Ubraline Masayoshi discovered a couple things, namely:

A) Sheika, the Dastana battemaster, is responsible for the Rora's death, and is league with the Fursics.

B) As is Inokio, who personally trained the Fursics.

C) Inokio was captured by the Dastana, who handed him over to Masayoshi--the two of them are currently just arriving on Kozu.

- None of the above is known to anyone except the Dastana, as far as I know.

So, there's not much to do plotwise, but you can search through recent posts and find some people to hang with, I guess?

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Good to have you back. ^^  Your profile is right here, if you were looking for it.  The search function in the upper right has saved my life many times over, and I'd recommend using it if you have anything to get caught up on.

(Thank you, on a side note I was being kinda lazy I admit x.x;;; I didn't think someone would go find it for me, sorry for the trouble )

Oh, so my character's... I suppose family, is kinda involved in some Imperial murder. That's cool, good thing I chose that one when I started haha. I guess it's a boon it's more or less established she and her family aren't on the best of terms then (granted with me not like, playing the character in so long, I kinda doubt that changed much).

Alright, so reading all that, I'm under the impression it'd be fine if my character like left Ga-Koro? I might have her be there regardless for just ease of everything. I just figured if I ran into someone interested to interact I wouldn't necessarily want to be limited to the one zone in the event they're elsewhere.

So I garner that your Dasaka is on Mata Nui, and unfortunately, despite having the Empress of the Dasaka, I have... zero intel to give about any of my subjects on Mata Nui. lol

WELL alrighty then. But yeah I kinda figured it'd be nice if she was there versus Archipelago since like, that place used to feel pretty empty a lot. I imagine more people have their characters milling about the actual island at this point, unless Archipelago somehow became like a hub of activity since I've been away. I just remember it always being pretty sparse as far as players went who weren't wrapped up in stuff.

Edited by Kitastrophe

(Thank you, on a side note I was being kinda lazy I admit x.x;;; I didn't think someone would go find it for me, sorry for the trouble )

Oh, so my character's... I suppose family, is kinda involved in some Imperial murder. That's cool, good thing I chose that one when I started haha. I guess it's a boon it's more or less established she and her family aren't on the best of terms then (granted with me not like, playing the character in so long, I kinda doubt that changed much).

Alright, so reading all that, I'm under the impression it'd be fine if my character like left Ga-Koro? I might have her be there regardless for just ease of everything. I just figured if I ran into someone interested to interact I wouldn't necessarily want to be limited to the one zone in the event they're elsewhere.

It's no problem, it literally took me a minute.

The issue would be, was you character on the submarine when the expedition was headed there in the first place?  They left soon after the Rora's murder, and I believe your character was introduced after that.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

The issue would be, was you character on the submarine when the expedition was headed there in the first place?  They left soon after the Rora's murder, and I believe your character was introduced after that.

Oh probably not, dang, does that mean I'm still stuck on the Archipelago ;~;

Edited by Kitastrophe

Vwyn was last seen inviting one of my characters to dinner. Which is why I still remember that rather obscure factoid.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Vwyn was last seen inviting one of my characters to dinner. Which is why I still remember that rather obscure factoid.

Oh right! Sorry I kinda vanished on you, I can't remember '15 so well but I know the last few years were pretty hectic for me in general. I mean, I'd pick it back up in a heartbeat I just am unsure if like... years passed, or something. I read of there being a timeskip in the overall big post, but I can't recall if that occurred before or after I was around then (to be honest I was unaware of a 2 month data deletion at all).

Annnnd also not to mention the like, actual 1 year + x.x;;

Edited by Kitastrophe

There hasn't been any major timeskips to the game since the Legacy took over, so you should be fine picking up where you left off if you and Gear want. A year is hardly the longest span of time someone has waited for a post (if we count the last couple attempts at a quest, far from it).

Glad to have you back. I told EW just yesterday that I'm always happy to see returning faces, and it's true for everyone. Welcome back.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Thanks so much for the link-- I'd totally forgotten about this particular post! What a delight to catch up with Nihi again.

test2.png

Yo, I'm really sorry about my recent inactivity. I'm reviewing the latest posts in Po-Wahi now and will write a new Kynaera post ASAP.

Second, it seems that Timageness and I have slightly different ideas about what is going on. Dylan has no stone shards heading for her. Those were launched from very close range at Kynaera, and the open doorway behind her. (If I have her position wrong please say something Legolover.)

This is really irresponsible of me, but because I didn't specify in my post, I don't remember where I intended Kynaera to teleport. Your interpretation makes the most sense to me and is likely parallel with my original intentions, but, because I never specified in my post, any resultant confusion about Kynaera's position is my fault. I can clarify in my next post Kynaera's exact location if that would help.

Alright, Train Heist stuff. I think everybody posted but just to be sure I'm giving a warning.

The next GM post will be going up sometime tomorrow or the day after. Everybody make sure you have your post up because I don't want to have another weeks long delay.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

I just realized- whatever happened to the First Toa's canisters and Suva?  Are they still being cared for, just like they were in G1 canon?  I imagine the Suva aren't actually in use anymore- the Maru don't use them, and if they don't, who else would?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

• 2 weeks later...

Jin post in Ko-Wahi. Is most of it one long sentence? Why yes, yes it is. Hope you enjoy it. 

Classes were cancelled today because of extreme weather, so if I don't lose power, I will follow it up with some Oreius tonight. :)

EDIT: I guess I jinxed it! Next time I won't make any promises. Anyway, Oreius post now up in Ko-Wahi.

Edited by Eyru
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I will be making a Train Heist GM post tomorrow afternoon. Anybody who has a not posted should do sao soon if they want to get don't up this round.

Temple Run guys. I've been waiting for you to move into the next room. If you want I can just assume you all moved along and get a post up for you at the same time as the Train Heist.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

In my constant struggle to complete a quest without giving the staff more stuff to do (and an apparently unconscious desire to always be the last person to have posted in the GD,) I'm sending out a timer warning for the Train Heist.

My next post will be be on Sunday afternoon. Everything seems to be coming to close, let's get this over with.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hey Timageness, I heard that you have a character that's not locked in interaction.  Well, so do I, and I'd be wiling to have my character interact with yours.

If it's OK with you, of course.

In the event that we do end up interacting, could you tell me where Septima is. so that I know where to put Gairu?

• Upvote 2

Hey Timageness, I heard that you have a character that's not locked in interaction.  Well, so do I, and I'd be wiling to have my character interact with yours.

If it's OK with you, of course.

In the event that we do end up interacting, could you tell me where Septima is. so that I know where to put Gairu?

It might be a good idea to PM him something like this, as it's not really fit for the BZPRPG News and Discussion topic.

Would just like to remind people that while we are so very close to being finished with the Train Heist there is still a fight going on at the other end of the train car.

I really enjoy seeing all the posts in Po but I honestly don't know if anything in the second section of the fight will effect the rest of you guys. If you could hold off on normal posting for another day or two it would very helpful.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

And with that I pronounce the combat portion of the Train Heist over. You may all resume your normal posting speeds.

The event is pretty much over at this point. You all can keep posting on the train and I'll respond but nothing is holding anybody there anymore.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, I'm sorry about disappearing off the map for month, my internship kicked my butt, and I'm starting to recover my wits. There's a post in Ga wrapping that ordeal up, and the group is ready to move to Ko.

Also, I'd like to announce that I'd like to hand out some of my Toa Kalta characters, if anybody is interested. Out of the seven (good lord that sounds bad in reflection), Casanuva (because he's fun and was my first character) and Aelied (because he still has some secrets I'd like to hold close to my chest for now) are the characters I'm set on keeping. This includes Vakua, the mute Toa of Sonics with a Mask of Telepathy, Kalyss, the pugilist Toa of Plasma, Skorm, the redemption-seeking Toa of Gravity, Zueya, the inexperienced Toa of Lightning, and Cyrix, the Toa of Air spy. If someone is interested only slightly damaged characters, feel free to PM me.

The times, they are a-changing...

So I'm planning out an intro to a new character to maybe get back into the swing of things, and I'm considering having a flashback to just after Ko-Koro got taken over, not too long after the new management set a bunch of villagers free to send a message- and then shot half of them down as they were running.  Would it be feasible for a character to show up something like half a day later, find a survivor left to die in the cold, and drag her out of there?

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Hi all. Sorry about my nearly-two-month absence; it's been a very busy time in my life (but I'm pleased to say a fruitful one). If anybody needs anything from me, just let me know.

So I'm planning out an intro to a new character to maybe get back into the swing of things, and I'm considering having a flashback to just after Ko-Koro got taken over, not too long after the new management set a bunch of villagers free to send a message- and then shot half of them down as they were running.  Would it be feasible for a character to show up something like half a day later, find a survivor left to die in the cold, and drag her out of there?

Her chances of surviving for ~twelve hours would very much depend on her protection from the cold and the severity of any injuries she sustained, but I'm pretty sure it's feasible.

Edited by Ghosthands

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

I was mostly worried about if the guards would even let someone looking for survivors (or hoping to at least drag the bodies somewhere where they wouldn't be disturbed) that close.