BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right so since I'm apparently insane and my last quest/event has finished up I'm going to put a widespread offer out.

Anybody who needs help running a quest or finishing up one can shoot me a PM and I'll jump on it.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

I can remember mine and my immediate intentions, but I feel like if I actually start playing the game I'd have no clue what to do with them past their opening posts.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

And I, with my excellent memory and emotional investments, know who my characters are (past and present) and what they are doing but am stymied by other people's inactivity.

Pardon me as I go outside and yell at clouds about the "good old days."

• 3 weeks later...

Well, work has been a serious time killer. But I think I finally have things balanced.

I think I've caught up on all the posts people needed from me, but if I didn't, please let me know and I'll get on it ASAP. Same goes for any outstanding requests that haven't been seen to, shoot 'em my way. 

Good to be home.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We're all waiting on someone else to do something that stirs us to doing other things. 

And I'm not actually thinking of any one person, mind y'all, but just in general the vibe across the game seems to be one of waiting on someone else in one form or another. 

Hai guises. Soooo I've had a nostalgia trip lately and I need something bionicle in my life. I'm planning to return to this RP... once I remember all my characters. Can anyone recap current major events going on? When I left ko-Koro had been taken over by the baddies. Is that still afoot or has it been restored to the Matoran?

Thanks. I'm going to attempt to post with my characters today, if anyone noticed something out of place or that doesn't jibe with our version of Mata nui and events let me know OOC and I'll gladly edit.

Oh yeah, does anyone know the name of a prominent tavern in Ta-koro I can have one of my chars appear in.

Oh yeah, does anyone know the name of a prominent tavern in Ta-koro I can have one of my chars appear in.

In halcyon days, that would have been the Lavapool Inn, but that was destroyed in the Piraka's attack on Ta-Koro. Nowadays the Magma Lounge probably has the largest market share.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png