BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Any ETA on the next arc?

Soon, with any luck. I hesitate to give an actual ETA because the remaining items could be quick, or they might require a little time. But the next arc is ready. We just need to cross the last two or three items off the plot progression of this arc to trigger it.

We very much appreciate all of your continued patience, we know it has taken a long time.

• Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...

I've been ridiculously out of the loop.

What is happening in Ta-Koro and Ga-Koro in particular? Where can I jump back in?

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

I've been ridiculously out of the loop.

What is happening in Ta-Koro and Ga-Koro in particular? Where can I jump back in?

Good to see you! Ga-Koro has mostly been dealing with the Dasaka, of late. Things have meandered a bit, but it mostly has been about the Dasaka and the people they interact with for a while. Ta-Koro has been mostly about a murder purportedly committed by Tuara Drigton, her subsequent capture, and present interrogation. If there's anything in particular you're looking for I would be happy to help.

Onu-Koro is essentially empty. where did everyone go? (no joke, there haven't been any replies or comments on it in months.)

Simply not a lot going on, I suspect; if there is somebody you've been waiting for a response from, PMing them is a good idea. I know with how slow things have been not everyone always checks in on what may have happened.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

• 2 weeks later...

Does it count as double posting if no one has posted in over two weeks?

From the gameplay rules:

• You are allowed to double-post in gameplay topics. However, you must wait twelve hours before doing this, so that others have the chance to post a response. The maximum number of posts you can make in a row this way is three.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

• 3 weeks later...

O o f, it has been much too long since last I ducked in here.  I'm going to assume that my interactions with Azureus and Zeska over in Onu-Wahi are over, unless they say otherwise.  Even though it's been, like, months, I'm still waiting on either Tira or Septima in Ga-Koro, or Kovsorr in Ko-Koro.  J'erbok never went through the approval process, even though it's been like a year or so, so I'm a bit hesitant to post as him in Po-Koro.

I think my best bet would be to post as Aiduro having moved on from the scuffle in Ko-Koro, or just make one or two new characters and get the ball rolling with them.

• Upvote 1

*waves* Hello~ I used to post here but fell behind a few years ago.  I'm considering coming back though, if I can catch up and decide what to do with my character~

When I left her she was still in Le-Wahi and an attack was about to happen.  I can't remember much else xDD I'll see if I can get around to reading, but until then I'll keep an eye out.  c:

"a b c d e f g, Rahkshi are my enemy.

Some are black, some are blue.

That one's chewing on my shoe.

Now I'm running for my life,

One of the Rahkshi has a knife!"

~ My 8 year old sister

BZPRPG PROFILES

Tukeli [+Kiru]

CORPUS RAHKSHI

Sohnii

• 4 weeks later...

O o f, it has been much too long since last I ducked in here.  I'm going to assume that my interactions with Azureus and Zeska over in Onu-Wahi are over, unless they say otherwise.  Even though it's been, like, months, I'm still waiting on either Tira or Septima in Ga-Koro, or Kovsorr in Ko-Koro.  J'erbok never went through the approval process, even though it's been like a year or so, so I'm a bit hesitant to post as him in Po-Koro.

I think my best bet would be to post as Aiduro having moved on from the scuffle in Ko-Koro, or just make one or two new characters and get the ball rolling with them.

I was waiting on a post for Tira too, but I can probably whip something up if you want.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

• 3 weeks later...

Guess who’s back

♫ Back again

♫ Bulik’s back

♫ Tell a friend

Well well well. It’s been a long time. Well, maybe not that long if you’ve been keeping in touch with me outside of BZP. But even in that case, it has been several years since I’ve posted here. Ah, those good old days, when the BZPRPG was a bigger part of my life.

For the past couple months, when I can spare the time, I’ve spent way too much time catching up on all the things I’ve missed. Grokk’s death/afterlife? Nuju, if you’re reading this, that was a fun read. Joske’s death? Amazing. Utu’s death? Well done. Invasion of Ko-Koro? Now that’s some epic mayhem. And Dorian’s mischief never gets old. Reading the journeys of all these characters of yours that I know and love has been one ###### of a ride, I just wish I was around for more of it.

To be honest, I wish I handled things better and interacted with more of you when I was active in the RPG. Although I have some great memories from back in the day, I can understand how I was occasionally a nuisance in those early days. There were things that I really dropped the ball on when I took my unofficial, unannounced absence from BZP four-ish years ago – whether it be things I should have put more time into in this RPG or my responsibilities in others. All the bittersweet nostalgia I’ve gotten in these past few months has come with an equal serving of regrets and misgivings.

To the old guard, to those who I’ve kept in touch with for so long. While I may not have gotten to know most of you half as well as I wish I would over the years, you’ve been great friends to me regardless. I’ve been roasted my fair share and made plenty of mistakes along the way, but I’m glad to have been along with you for the journey this past many years, both in and outside of the RPG.

I’ve brought some of my characters back into the fold, and hope to continue this epic journey of ours with all of you.

It feels good to be back. Even though I’ve been lurking in Skype chats for years after I stopped posting in the RPG

• Upvote 5

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

I'm sure not many, if any of you remember me. I was heavily involved in BZPRPG between 2005-2009, but haven't really been active since. I think this is probably the third time I've said I'm coming back for good over the last few years, but I'm going make an honest effort.

That being said, if anyone has anything interesting happening, have a look at the profile in my signature, and let me know if my character may fit into this puzzle somewhere.

• Upvote 3

image.png.c80b02daebe0faa6146a8dfce1ccb188.png

"This spot marks our grave; but you may rest here too, if you like."

I'm sure not many, if any of you remember me. I was heavily involved in BZPRPG between 2005-2009, but haven't really been active since. I think this is probably the third time I've said I'm coming back for good over the last few years, but I'm going make an honest effort.

That being said, if anyone has anything interesting happening, have a look at the profile in my signature, and let me know if my character may fit into this puzzle somewhere.

While you were before my time in the BZPRPG, I get where you're coming from, given my current attempt at getting back from a multi-year-long hiatus.  I don't know how closely you've been following the RPG, but considering I've spent a while catching up on important events in the current arc that I wasn't around for, if you have any questions about the current state of things, I'd be welcome to help you get up to date with anything I can.

But given your character's profile, a character like yours seems like the type of person who might be at home in the new Ko-Koro.  A couple years back a group of prominent evildoers, cultists, and mercs overtook Ko-Koro, taking many citizens hostage and driving out the rest.  Right now, a bunch of generally good-aligned heroes are staging a rescue of the hostages, so action is happening there.  If you're looking to pick some fights and/or meet some characters who might become an ally to yours, that's where I'd start.

And at this rate, if two more old timers come out of the woodwork, we'll get our 5th free, right?

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

That sounds about right haha. I did get my character moving in Ko-Koro, headed toward a lost monument deep in the Wastes, with hopes of discovering something he intends to use to oust the intruders from his land.

If somebody wants to get in on the groundwork of that, an arc could definitely be made. If not, I could always join up with whatever else is going on.

• Upvote 2

For the past couple months, when I can spare the time, I’ve spent way too much time catching up on all the things I’ve missed. Grokk’s death/afterlife? Nuju, if you’re reading this, that was a fun read.

I almost forgot all about that! You just tossed me down a serious rabbit hole...

• Upvote 4

test2.png

Either I've gotten a lot better at summoning over the years, or Nuju's appearances can be summed up by:

In any case, good to see more friendly faces back.
  • Upvote 2

Dang, someone else I can't tell to get off my lawn. Where y'all coming from??? 

Edited by EmperorWhenua
  • Upvote 3

Hak?!

Wow, that's a blast from the past. Getting nostalgia jolts just from reading the name.

No you don't know me so you can stop wracking your brain. You might remember my brother though. Lloyd The White Wolf?

• Upvote 2

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Hak?!

Wow, that's a blast from the past. Getting nostalgia jolts just from reading the name.

No you don't know me so you can stop wracking your brain. You might remember my brother though. Lloyd The White Wolf?

We're trying to get the old crew back together. I recall your brother well, tell him to join us.

Okay yeah I don't think I can keep up the excuse of vaguely circling the drain if everybody is legitimately coming back. A consistent stream of one liners wouldn't be too hard.

Anyway first thing to do, like always, is to remember who I actually have anywhere.

Isn't Arkrak hanging around with Elaadis in Ga?

aBlR6jE.png

My profiles

Read my Epic:Tales of Aoris Nui!

Profile pic by Soulemn on DA!

I also have a custom species approved for the BZPRPG! Click here to read about them!

Okay yeah I don't think I can keep up the excuse of vaguely circling the drain if everybody is legitimately coming back. A consistent stream of one liners wouldn't be too hard.

Anyway first thing to do, like always, is to remember who I actually have anywhere.

Isn't Arkrak hanging around with Elaadis in Ga?

wait like, still? is that on me? i'm not taking responsibility either way

also hey what up i'm still watching y'all from the shadows around here

- Ramona Flowers

Edited by Ramona Flowers

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I know I have at least a few characters that were with some of yours. 

• Upvote 1

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Apparently this week has become "Ye Olde BZPRPG Players Reunion"rM8L0j.gif

And I'm liking it.

You'll like it til we run amok for a while. Then you may not, especially if our numbers keep growing haha.
  • Upvote 1