BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So, uh, on an unrelated note, could I get a recap of this year's major events prior to the Piraka's arrival?

There haven't been many yet. A bomber attacked Ta-Koro and was brought into custody just a little while ago. The island's overall tech level is slowly advancing. Grokk made contact with the Dasaka. And Dorian is still fabulous.

That's about it.

Did I ever get around to mentioning that I love you lately?

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

What I mean is... one-on-one combat. Except, has Nuparu invented the Boxor yet?

What's a Boxor? Another seafood dish?

Y'know, the giant mech made out of Bohrok parts.... wait, nevermind.

New theory! The Vault has something to do with the Bohrok.

Edited by Lieutenant Obvious

Morally unambiguous.

I may as well put this here so that I don't get PM'd any more, but once again I'm going on a hiatus for an indefinite time. I lost my motivation again and phased out of this site over time, finding other things to do. I'm leaving my currently-active characters to the last people they had direct interaction with (meaning, Vox and Canis) since my absence till now has caused issues. You don't need to use them, just bunny them if necessary or make it so they don't really need to be noted as being anywhere. It's been fun, any way. IDK when I'll return.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

I may as well put this here so that I don't get PM'd any more, but once again I'm going on a hiatus for an indefinite time. I lost my motivation again and phased out of this site over time, finding other things to do. I'm leaving my currently-active characters to the last people they had direct interaction with (meaning, Vox and Canis) since my absence till now has caused issues. You don't need to use them, just bunny them if necessary or make it so they don't really need to be noted as being anywhere. It's been fun, any way. IDK when I'll return.

So, you're leaving me Thentyle indefinitely?

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Sad to see you go, Almanax.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

OK...

So, admins (And Company) unleash the Piraka, Drae gets Onepu, and other interesting shennanigans happen...

What do I do? Barely RP with two characters and give out notices.

More of a heads-up than anything, since school is starting tomorrow. It's been obvious with the past two days that I'm not going to have a large amount of free-time between school, cross country, chores and running what few things I manage on the internet for kicks to appropriately respond to every post on-time. So, if you're expecting a reply, it unfortunately might be awhile.

Sorry for the inconveniences, I dislike it as much as you guys D=

Edited by Varren Rehn

I'd like to address my disappearance from here for the most part. Yes, part of it is the fact that I finally got The Old Republic and have been playing the everholy dickens out of the game, but more importantly I've had some life stuff come in and sap me of my creativity (plus the Brykon/Aurelia combo took a lot, too), so I just mindlessly do TOR instead of this game.

I don't know when I'll be back in full force, but it's looking to be Wednesday at the soonest. If you're waiting for me: Stay tuned. I have not forgotten you.

Yes, part of it is the fact that I finally got The Old Republic and have been playing the everholy dickens out of the game,

The Old Republic was the reason my computer crashed. Botched download, pretty much ruined everything. Had to get a new hard drive, but no harm done.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

The Old Republic has a terrible F2P model, which is why I will never play it.

Anyway, back on topic;

Don't expect any replies from me any time soon, because I'm going to be pretty busy with juggling homework and the fact that I now have an expectation to make giant posts, and that'll take me some time.

Also, it'll be nice seeing what the Piraka get up to, although I must say, Mango, that I would never expect Reidak to be of such mental capabilities.

That incident totally wasn't my fault.Nope nope nope.Okay, maybe some of it was... Okay all of it....

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Also, it'll be nice seeing what the Piraka get up to, although I must say, Mango, that I would never expect Reidak to be of such mental capabilities.

Reidak was always considered to be almost Vezon level genius, but he's very rash, and even faster to try and solve the problem by totally smashing things. He's super smart, he just doesn't care.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Reidak was always considered to be almost Vezon level genius, but he's very rash, and even faster to try and solve the problem by totally smashing things. He's super smart, he just doesn't care.

Guess where Vezon's genius came from. :3

-Character Introduction-

Abyss

With that, Hakann is released upon a (somewhat) innocent, unsuspecting island. My return is complete. My victory dance shall commence.

[Please deeplink images over 500kb - HH]

words cannot describe ;-;

Edited by Hahli Husky

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

-Character Introduction-

Abyss

With that, Hakann is released upon a (somewhat) innocent, unsuspecting island. My return is complete. My victory dance shall commence.

You've challenged me for the last time, usurper. Watch your back.

-Tyler

Edited by Hahli Husky

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

This

The Old Republic was the reason my computer crashed. Botched download, pretty much ruined everything. Had to get a new hard drive, but no harm done.

and

School starts for everyone right now =(

Except for me. I started Monday.

and

It's already my fourth week of school this term.

and

And mine starts next week.

and

Mine started last Thursday.

and I hate to say it, but this

You've challenged me for the last time, usurper. Watch your back.

-Tyler

Are spam. Do not do it again. As what I have done before, this is a final warning because you all know the limits of what is acceptable here. Next time there will be more than a warning from me. So think twice before you post here; think -- "is this post about the game and would it be useful discussion?"

tumblr_inline_mkkdsonPq91qz4rgp.gif

I'm watching you.

Edited by EmperorWhenua

Why don't you start thinking of ideas of what to do with the Ussalry. Because we'll need something to do after the Kini-Nui Summit.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Why don't you start thinking of ideas of what to do with the Ussalry. Because we'll need something to do after the Kini-Nui Summit.

We do indeed have ideas. Their enacting has merely been slowed by a delay in our next technology update.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Name: Leggonto
Species: First Toa Team
Kanohi: Mask of Life (Powerless)
Alleys: Toa Likan,Lessovok,Nidiki (formerly),Matoran,Toa,Mata Nui (formerly)
Appearance: Leggonto is unknown now but all that is known is he has the Mask of Life and has joined the first toa team.
Leggonto became Lessovok's most powerful Toa and appreciated him most. He was unknown at first but the other toa came to know him. He helped in the Matoran Civil war. He became known in: Mata Nui,Metru Nui,Voya Nui and Spheres Magma (formerly)
So...
What-do?

But he's not insane. Or let's just hope he won't be.

WUAHAHAHA! I now control Onepu! The Ussalry submits to me!

Seriously, I got Onepu.

Still having trouble believing it.

I think I should congratulate my competitor in the challenge to acquire this canon character. It was fun to write my entry and to read his, and I'm sure he will Roleplay this character well. Go give his post a read!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)