BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

But I RP in present tense.

*Shakespearean expletive*

Anyway, like most of the people have said, I find it best to just type what you wanna say, let the filter do its magic, and check to make sure the post still makes since.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, why are things so slow this week?

EDIT: On a different unrelated note, I seem to remember someone mentioning a long time ago that there have been Parakuka/host combos with different players. Anyone remember how that went?

:a::k::i:

For that last one: Krayzikk never posted. So it went quietly into the dark.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Here's a question I had: how many active player participate in the BZPRPG? It's something I'm always asked when I begin to explain the game to others who might be interested in joining. There's four pages of character profiles, but how many players are actually running around on the islands? Anyone have a current figure?

I think I might be the only one who agrees with Kughii here, thought not to the full extent of ripping me out of immersion. It's just... the hash signs are annoying. That said, Sam Tyler's point on 'Karzing' makes sense, so I think best would be to use proper curses like "Go to Karzahni". If you can't think of anything, then maybe your character doesn't need to cuss. Either way, hashtags and karzing is annoying.

But I will still use Karz. Seems like a legitimate abbreviation of Karzahni used in the sense we use the word ###### in cussing.

Edit: Oh wow talk about irony. You know what does hash signs are. A stronger version of heck, I suppose.

I personally think inventing curse words is fun and an exercise in creativity. (See, every post that involves Talli. =P)

Also, I'm back. Sorry, homework happened.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

bLSFh.gif ylbon.gif KqsNO.gif zHdXI.gif CIPdo.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Anyway, getting back to the prospect of starting a war:

I think the idea of causing a giant war might work if the politicians actually had a political meeting in a political place like the Imperial Court, instead of just a discussion in the markets. There's been a preliminary testing of the waters, now it's time to really get things rolling.

Any specific ideas on how we might go about doing this? Can anyone call such meetings, or just Toroshu, or just the Rora, or what?

• Upvote 1

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

I think the idea of causing a giant war might work if the politicians actually had a political meeting in a political place like the Imperial Court, instead of just a discussion in the markets. There's been a preliminary testing of the waters, now it's time to really get things rolling.

Any specific ideas on how we might go about doing this? Can anyone call such meetings, or just Toroshu, or just the Rora, or what?

:a: :k: :i:

Anyone up for a council of First Sons to discuss? We could make it over a game of Paero or something, so it's like a social event for the rich elite males who get stranded and have no power. :P

• Upvote 2

:a: :k: :i:

This is actually something I'm working on (staff character is still in the works). Of course, you all are welcome and encouraged to congregate about this subject as well. The more the merrier!

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

Oh boy, it's been a long time.

I've been pretty busy the past... well... month, plus my self-esteem got all messed up due to other events. All in all, things have been pretty hectic for me and I'm not sure how I can word this in a way that will deem my lateness worthy of any forgiveness. I know the BoA has been waiting months to get kecand captured, and I'm really sorry about that. I'll try to get something done on that matter this weekend. And I really want to get Nichou to the massif and receive Ishi's mail from months ago, I'll try to work a tad on that, but other posts will have priority currently. If there are any other posts people have been waiting on me for, please pm me.

I'll be trying to have more overall activity, and will be catching up with current events over this weekend. Trying to keep up with school has been rather time-consuming, and I'm embroiled in quizzes and other stuff in general.

so yeah, I'm still alive, and I know a few of you are probably getting rather impatient at my tendency to not get to work.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Any specific ideas on how we might go about doing this? Can anyone call such meetings, or just Toroshu, or just the Rora, or what? :a: :k: :i:

Anyone up for a council of First Sons to discuss? We could make it over a game of Paero or something, so it's like a social event for the rich elite males who get stranded and have no power. :P

That sounds like a good idea.

As for Kecand, it's fine. The Brotherhood managed to get plenty of character development in the meantime.

I'm just waiting for Ryjak and company to go to Forsi.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

Here's a question I had: how many active player participate in the BZPRPG? It's something I'm always asked when I begin to explain the game to others who might be interested in joining. There's four pages of character profiles, but how many players are actually running around on the islands? Anyone have a current figure?

It looks like we have about 10 active players at the moment with another 10 being semi-active. That's just my estimate though.

About 20 in varying degrees of activity, plus minus five coming in or out or returning, so anywhere from 15 to 25.

And funny you should say that. I was just explaining the game to a friend yesterday.

EDIT: ANyone waiting up on interaction with me? I seem to have had memory lapses recently.

Edited by Norik Of Gielinor

That was completely unnecessary. You should've sent that over PM or something.

Anyways, yay, surina's going to be un-personed soon.

But it was so amusing.

Also, just wondering, maybe the admins/staff would know more accurately how many BZPRPGers we have?

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

I would put our player base at somewhere between 30 and 50, but in practice it's currently more like half that due to mounting inactivity.

Speaking of which, I've been inactive over the past week; mainly because I've been a little under the weather and lacking in motivation. I'll try and pick up loose threads starting today.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

This actually raises an interesting question: Are there any clans related to the extremely valuable mines on Kentoku? Because I think that would be a prima spot for making one of those "small yet influential" clans.

EDIT: Turns out Clan Mamoru fills that role, though not to the extent I believe the position could be exploited.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The five islands of note [in the Kentoku Archipelago] are:

Now, my good fellows, may I ask you how many fingers are on one hand? Because, if I may:

Destiny is a titan with fingers as vast as islands.

Yep, you know what I'm getting at. I think Destiny may hint at the Great Spirit himself. Mata Nui(the island) is Mata Nui's face, Kentoku is his right hand(since it's to the west). Don't ask what Zuto Nui is, I haven't figured that out yet. Granted, I could easily be completely wrong, but it's possible. It was planned in the early days of Bionicle's production to have three small islands that were Mata Nui's fingers sticking up out of the ocean.

• Upvote 1

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

One of the few things that I remember the staff saying right up front is that Mata Nui was not a giant robot. So none of the islands can be parts of him.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

One of the few things that I remember the staff saying right up front is that Mata Nui was not a giant robot. So none of the islands can be parts of him.

Wait, what? I did not notice this major canon-change before... thanks for letting me know.

Steam Name: Toa Hahli Mahri. Xbox Live Gamertag: Makuta. Minecraft Username: ThePoohster.

Wants: 2003 Jaller (from Jaller and Gukko), Exo-Toa, Turaga Nuju, Turaga Vakama, Shadow Kraata, Axonn, Brutaka, Vezon & Fenrakk, Nocturn, ORANGE FIKOU.

I got rid of my picture, are you happy?

Well, based on things I have going on, it may not start until then.

Also, I'd be interested in seeing this post too.

Edited by The Nold