BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Well, from what I hear, Surina wasn't the nicest chick around, was she?

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Hey guys I just returned to BZPower, and I definitely wanna get back into the BZPRPG. Assuming it is what it was in 2011, I think it'll be a ton of fun. So does anyone know if I have to PM Nuju Metru or Friar Tuck about rejoining? I really wanted to pick back up on my old character. Thanks!

I don't think you have to pm the staff; you cab just jump right in. It would be helpful to read the rules and the starter topic to catch up with the storyline up until now.

EDIT: major in-game events starting second post of this topic: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/13618-bzprpg-starter-topic-new-players-start-here/?do=findComment&comment=702196

Edited by namcurtsnoC

I would imagine that if Makuta is made up of antidermis like his canon counterpart, and a Parakuka is a lesser "son" of Makuta, then antidermis would affect it like a performance enhancing drug would when introduced into its system. The host would probably become more powerful than normal during the time when the Parakuka is "active" and may have an even more monsterous transformation, but at the cost of the Parakuka draining its host's energy faster than normal.

Of course, I could be wrong.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

The water in Ga-Koro is already questionable enough?

• Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Ah. Just ignore that last post then.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

How far exactly is it from the village to the hospital? The wiki says it is a short walk from the walls, but I often see it portrayed a a lot further than that, perhaps out of sight of it even.

Tyler said a mile.  That's about what I stated a few pages back as well, although I was giving it in time duration I think...  The point is the NMRH is, as a few posts have pointed out along with a wiki page, not in direct view of the village.

• Upvote 1

That's not taking into account whether conditions and terrain. Not to mention the COLD. 

There's need for a trial in Onu-Koro, but is there anyone specific who should be the judge or would anyone technically be allowed to have a character (either PC or NPC) in that position? Basically, do we need to involve Nuparu or not? Has he even been played with recently?

I would still like an answer to this by the way.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

Ah.... you mean the one that's heavily patrolled by the Ussalry day and night? 

http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/11191-bzprpg-onu-wahi/?do=findComment&comment=599591

@Toatapia Nuva: Lash can be your lawyer if you want. 

Edited by NatoGreavesy

Answered your own question. Well done.

Alright folks, I'm going on a trip this weekend. Leaving pretty soon, actually. Posts are going to be a little shorter than usual, and they'll probably be mostly in the evenings (my time). That said, I'll still be around, and I'll try to stay as up to date on posts as I can.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So here's a question that just occurred to me-- how will the return of BIONICLE affect the BZPRPG?

I'm assuming the answer is, 'not much if at all', considering as how the game's set in an alternate reality anyway?

I already asked some higher ups.  Apparently it's gonna do absolutely nothing.

Its the same general feel that the early Boinicle years had. That's the kind of feel that the staff were going for when they started the BZPRPG.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

We'll have to learn how to deal with younger players again. There are very few players under even the age of fifteen anymore. Once we get players ages nine to twelve in, we'll see a larger degree of newer, more immature players. Kids just beginning to write, kids who were in diapers when we were buying sets, kids just getting into the story. It'll be an adjustment, to say the least.  

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur