BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I see. "With great power comes great responsibility" and whatnot.

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

No Spear of Fusion.

Although, it would be interesting to see Vezok suddenly start bickering with himself if he developed Vezon as a split-personality.
  • Upvote 1

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Krayz made it pretty clear that there was no staff of fusion and that there will never be a Vezon of any kind, so how's about we drop the subject?

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

wT2A6Zj.png

Consider the following: the presence of Vezon means that a Spear of Fusion is likely to exist, and with its power in my grasp, nothing can stop me from bringing about an eternal night of Naokaz.

the bath-house owner?!

That's DEPP you nerdlord

helo frens

InB4 Vezon is a seperate character from the one who was separated from Vezok in cannon.

never. there will never be a character introduced into this game by the staff or by players with the traits, backstory, abilities, or name of vezon. ever. 

-Tyler

• Upvote 3

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

InB4 Vezon is a seperate character from the one who was separated from Vezok in cannon.

never. there will never be a character introduced into this game by the staff or by players with the traits, backstory, abilities, or name of vezon. ever. 

-Tyler

Thank God

We don't even need him anyway- in fact, his arrival would probably signal the downfall of the game

A question: If my character is a guard officer, can he/she control a group of NPCs? Isn't that against the rules? Or can he/she do that on specific occasions and if staff has given permission? Not sure how this works.

For your character to be a Guard officer in the first place, you need to have the approval of the relevant Akiri player. Then, with their permission, you can control NPCs that would normally fall under their control as Akiri-player of that village.

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

-Tyler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:a::k::i:

Xbox LIVE: FlamingCheese77

BZPRPG Profiles: http://www.bzpower.com/board/topic/9733-bzprpg-profile-pages/?p=547516

~Ignitus~Rerus~Xadah~Moeru~Rida~Turi~Sokia~Kashikoi~Yujin~Bani~Waru~Tasuke~Therin~Diabhal~

-Tyler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:a::k::i:

Dude, drop the subject. Staff have spoken their mind.

On-topic, are the main bulk of the Legacy army inside Ko-Koro?

Uh... Just a heads up. Some of us already tried that. We were nicknamed The Suicidal Six, got our asses kicked, and are now running away. :(

(and we apparently broke BZPtime)

Edited by NatoGreavesy

And we're still waiting for Gresak to snipe one of us, though in all honesty, he'll probably shoot at Veneras since he's still under the impression that Mortem will pay him if he rescues him.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

What's going on? My mouth has just healed. Is Ko-Koro taken yet?

• Upvote 2
I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

tumblr_mesf6x4r9x1rlzo9co12_r1_400.gif

Not this again...

It always bothered me howthe female toa in 1-3 had no mouths.

For your character to be a Guard officer in the first place, you need to have the approval of the relevant Akiri player. Then, with their permission, you can control NPCs that would normally fall under their control as Akiri-player of that village.

Oh.

Oops.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

So... Makuta worship is an actual crime?

So... Makuta worship is an actual crime?

Ta-Koro wouldn't consider it a crime in and of itself. You'd be ostracized, probably persecuted, and completely mistrustful, but it isn't a crime. The instant you stepped out of line, though, you'd find yourself in a world of hurt.

And you probably would be encouraged to get out of the village the instant someone found out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG