BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

A Bo-Toa could control the flowers. 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I suppose you peeps haven't seen his posts around the forums? He does that--well, I don't want to say frequently, because that wouldn't be true, but he doesn't do it infrequently, if that makes any sense.

As for the elements... I don't know. I just don't think about them very much. I think that's partially because I'm just not very creative when it comes to writing battles (and thus I don't try to do crazy weird stuff with them), but also because I've never been in a situation in which I had to think about it.

Wow, we think we have a stalker... How you'd recognize that scares me a little. Though I guess because of my - whatever you want to call it - of referring to myself in different perspectives. It can be a bit confusing. You try having several dozen personalities(one for each of the RP characters I've ever made) vying for control and see how often you slip up. I promises I am only one person on this account. The elemental confusion in certain respects is why I have only Matoran characters. The dormant ability is easier to understand than the active variants. My Po-Matoran is physically stronger than other Matoran and my Ga-Matoran has a greater lung capacity. Easy enough to remember.

So now that we know what stone(rock) and crystal(Gems) covers how does that work for Earth? Are we talking dark soil/clay type substances? Because that is kind of how I have been thinking it. Earth in general is minerals that are softer than Stone. So if you dig it up and are able to stub your toe or smash a hand with it, it is not earth.

Imagine a garden.

Inside the garden there is dirt. A Toa of Earth can control that.

Around the garden is a little rock wall. A Toa of Stone can control that.

Planted in the earth are little flowers. Neither Toa can control them, but they sure are pretty.

Lol, now that was funny. Though isn't that what I said? The Soil/Clay over the hard Stones?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Wow, we think we have a stalker... How you'd recognize that scares me a little. Though I guess because of my - whatever you want to call it - of referring to myself in different perspectives. It can be a bit confusing. You try having several dozen personalities(one for each of the RP characters I've ever made) vying for control and see how often you slip up. I promises I am only one person on this account. The elemental confusion in certain respects is why I have only Matoran characters. The dormant ability is easier to understand than the active variants. My Po-Matoran is physically stronger than other Matoran and my Ga-Matoran has a greater lung capacity. Easy enough to remember.

I think calling him a stalker is a bit overboard, it's pretty easy to recognize. 

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Yeah I know, that's why it was a joke. I don't think anyone actually stalks anyone on here... In the actual RP maybe.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

So is there a hard fast rule regarding these custom elements? Like what if I wanted to make a hybrid character of multiple elements... say Fire and Earth or a combination of both elements like Lava or something to that extent? Would that be allowed?

I made a Toa of Steam, a toa who had two spirits trapped in the same body, whose elemental powers fused together to create elemental steam, in exchange for losing the concentration required for kanohi usage...

I knew it wouldn't be this easy.... 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So is there a hard fast rule regarding these custom elements? Like what if I wanted to make a hybrid character of multiple elements... say Fire and Earth or a combination of both elements like Lava or something to that extent? Would that be allowed?

I made a Toa of Steam, a toa who had two spirits trapped in the same body, whose elemental powers fused together to create elemental steam, in exchange for losing the concentration required for kanohi usage...

The hard and fast rule is that there is no rule. Every case is reviewed and approved/declined by the staff on an individual basis.

Ummm... Necro?

Shu's Air was only meant to be used in order for him to draw his weapon faster. The real attack was a slash from his sword directed towards the inside of the knee on the Artakha Bull's hind leg.

Sorry that wasn't clearer.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Ummm... Necro?

Shu's Air was only meant to be used in order for him to draw his weapon faster. The real attack was a slash from his sword directed towards the inside of the knee on the Artahka Bull's hind leg.

Sorry that wasn't clearer.

If you have a message for a specific person and not the game at large, I'd suggest using BZP's Personal Messaging system. This great feature allows you to send private messages to specific members to ensure they see them. Otherwise, it's possible that the member you're trying to talk to might not see your post! :)

I'd love to do some more exploring with Akimoto in Ga-Wahi. Are there any Dasaka in the sub who want to join up and go exploring together?

Asa wouldn't refuse or anything... Would Akimoto want her along?

Yassssssssssssssss let's do it brah.

So, I've got a Vortixx with an antidermis-enslaved Rahkshi about to leave Onu and I have no idea where she should go.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Go to Ko and find other baddies to do stuff with.

I've already got a couple of characters in the Ko-Wahi topic, so I'd rather send her somewhere else. 

You could always show up in Le-Wahi. Mine and Luith's characters seem to be just drawing in the delays for our trip to Le-Koro... First a Muaka now a Toa of Fire who may or may not want to harm us. Have not figured her out yet...

Onua.png

You could always show up in Le-Wahi. Mine and Luith's characters seem to be just drawing in the delays for our trip to Le-Koro... First a Muaka now a Toa of Fire who may or may not want to harm us. Have not figured her out yet...

welcome to the club

: )

-Void

Dude, she's your character... Are you telling me you have not even figured her out yet? Now I think I am scared... :crying:

Onua.png

Utu's journey has been long and winding; he's one of the deepest and most complex characters in the BZPRPG to date. I fully recommend reading the post Palm linked, and the ones that will follow, and maybe even digging through some old posts to find the ones that came before. If you want to learn how to write engaging characters, then look to Utu and my man Palm. You won't regret it.

• Upvote 2

Prowl wants some loot!! Wait I mean Orca wants her some bling so she can feel all sparkly. First things first though. She thinks that they may dine in style and has gone fishing. Everyone who survives is going to have choice steaks!

Onua.png