BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Why? Wasn't one enough for you people? 

• Upvote 6

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Teaser

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There can only be one.

The presence of two could tear apart the very fabric of reality and destroy us all....

• Upvote 2

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I think we all are in one way or another Gears. Me I am still trying to get over something and most people have final exams they need to be doing. Not me mind you, I've been out of school for a while now :D.

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Oh goodie. I was wondering what happened. It seemed to have just stopped posting for the quest.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Currently, he is sitting on a log. Lotus-style. I think Soraph is doing the same. They're doing a mind probe thing. About a bit off, Casanuva, Akimoto, and Asa are in a standoff with Sorox. The Dasaka are paranoid because Herve had bad experiences with locals, Casanuva is paranoid because he knows bounty hunters are after his brother's mask.

The times, they are a-changing...

I'm sorry for being a Friar Tuck story all over again, all the way down to citing work and such as reasons for absences. It does make me feel like a major lamelord for leaving everyone who plays this game fervently standing high and dry. I'd promise that things will change and I'll be dedicated in the future but that's a story I've told many times before, but I will say that I'll try because I do still care about this game, its community and its story. So, for now, I'm going to post. Let's see what happens next. 

• Upvote 4

Well welcome back. You leave again and we are going to issue a bench warrant.

Onua.png

Rewards? Man, I really need to get in on one of these quests sometime....

If that is why Ta-Wahi is so popular after I left that must be why. All the good stuff happens either before I get somewhere or after I am gone. So weird how that seems to happen.

Onua.png

Yeah the Amulet quest as taken a back seat right now it seems. I think Keeper(Necro) is planning to wrap it up soon though. Maybe with a Jam post or something.

Onua.png

Oh yeah, I guess the Amulet Quest counts, doesn't it. In that case, I'm already involved in a quest. 

I believe that you're referring to this part of the Amulet Quest. Last time I checked, only a magical four out of fourteen or so (?) artifacts have actually been discovered so far, and we're still in the process of clearing the temple in Ga-Wahi.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

True, there are more amulets left to be found.... assuming we actually get out of Ga alive.... 

There are fifteen or so, actually. Once this one wraps up, I'm going to open it up for independent groups to go after; no more waiting for one side to catch up. You're still going to need to get one of the two to go with you, but that won't cause too many problems.

The times, they are a-changing...