BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

The specifics are overwhelming.

There's not much we can do at this point.  I mean, it follows all the rules as far as I knew.  Once you start playing we can get a better feel for what you need to work on.

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

The specifics are overwhelming.

There's not much we can do at this point.  I mean, it follows all the rules as far as I knew.  Once you start playing we can get a better feel for what you need to work on.

Ah, well, okay. I guess this is the obligatory "seeking interaction" or however it is phrased here.

(In wolfspeak, we called it a "romp.")

Troubled past + Questionable work ethic = Kind of sounds like he's Outsiders material to me.

Look us up if he's ever in Ko-Wahi; we're kind of hard to miss, considering we literally run the Ko side of the cable car leading into Ta-Wahi, though the organisation itself is somewhat of a closely guarded secret IC.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Troubled past + Questionable work ethic = Kind of sounds like he's Outsiders material to me.

Look us up if he's ever in Ko-Wahi; we're kind of hard to miss, considering we literally run the Ko side of the cable car leading into Ta-Wahi, though the organisation itself is somewhat of a closely guarded secret IC.

So a bunch of Light Rail agents?

If by Light Rail agents, you mean a group of mercenaries looking to supplement their income by making a quick widget via charging a toll to those looking to use the cable car, then yes.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Unless we're talking about the ones IRL (which are basically government agents who are posted at monorail stations to prevent acts of terrorism), in which case, sort of, though only because it's technically part of our cover.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

By the way. How does a secret mercenary group even work?

Not going to make a lot of money if you can't even get anyone to hire you.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Supposedly the leader has a bunch of shady contacts all over the island who send her job requests. However, since Requiem has kind of vanished, we can't really ask him to elaborate on that. 

I believe the system he'd set up was basically that if someone wants to hire The Outsiders, they PM one of the players involved and the request would be delivered IC via these "shady contacts". 

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So a bunch of Light Rail agents?

Wanna chuck him in Po?

I have lots of characters in Po.

Lots.

Of.

Characters.

EDIT: And I didn't see that you already put him in Po.

Edited by Tyler St. Francis

Wasn't it around seventy or eighty? At least, it was last I heard. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

My Ga-Matoran may be up for interaction soon, Depends how the next few posts go in the Amulet quest. She may not even get out of the temple alive let alone off the Island.

Do we have a Red Star type of Object here that could revive a dead character? Just in case the worst happens and the team get buried alive I want to know if she will become a permeate fixture of this temple like that other character who's body we found at the entrance of the cliff cave. Or if maybe she will be revived elsewhere...

Edited by Prowl Nightwolf

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

He keeps most of his characters on a Google Doc because they can't fit in the profile post.

My Ga-Matoran may be up for interaction soon, Depends how the next few posts go in the Amulet quest. She may not even get out of the temple alive let alone off the Island.

Do we have a Red Star type of Object here that could revive a dead character? Just in case the worst happens and the team get buried alive I want to know if she will become a permeate fixture of this temple like that other character who's body we found at the entrance of the cliff cave. Or if maybe she will be revived elsewhere...

Death is not a revolving door in this RPG. Once a character dies they stay dead.

Most of the time.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Unless Iden shenanigans. 

He keeps most of his characters on a Google Doc because they can't fit in the profile post.

Death is not a revolving door in this RPG. Once a character dies they stay dead.

Most of the time.

Why not just use more than one post? Use part of the main post as a link hub to the others. Seems simple enough.

Also what do you mean by "most of the time"? Did somebody come back from the dead? Do we have a Zombie character in the RP somewhere?

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Unless Iden shenanigans. 

not just that

>.>

<.<

EDIT: Prowl, we don't do that because that's not allowed. It says so in the rules on the Profile Page. I recommend reading them.

Most of the time is said because every so often, for something important to the story, a character can be allowed to come back. It's not often though, and I wouldn't hold your breath for it if a character of yours were to get killed.

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

A player is only allowed one post in the profiles topic.

As for the dead thing well... A couple times people have come back from the dead. But it's only for really important plot stuff and even then people end up unhappy with it.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

A player is only allowed one post in the profiles topic.

As for the dead thing well... A couple times people have come back from the dead. But it's only for really important plot stuff and even then people end up unhappy with it.

They don't always end up unhappy with it.

Nor is it always really important plot stuff.

>.>

the incidents i am drawing that experience from, with that first part (about unhappiness) and the second (about importance) are different incidents, before somebody like, say, tyler or krayz comes in and yells at me

Edited by Grochi of Potoos

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Sorry it has been months since I read the rules. Also I have seen several people I believe with multiple posts in the Profile Topic. So didn't realize that was a no-no.

Also I thought I remember a while back that one of the characters were a ghost haunting the forum. So wasn't sure if that was a special case, just a rumor, or if there are other forms of existence a character could be. For example that ghost character was never actually alive. Type of deal.

After sitting on him for about a month, Rahkiir is here, ready to start spreading the good word of the Dragon God.

Expect to see him preaching in Le-Koro soon.

Hey I have two characters in Le-Koro. Maybe I'll hear him preach about this Dragon God. Not sure he'd sway from Mata Nui but who knows.

EDIT: Wow that was fast. Soon consisted of about 4 minutes. I think I got whiplash... lol.

IC Rahkiir:

Rahkiir stumbled a little as he worked his way to the Le-Wahi marketplace. As he reached the center, he found himself a small, makeshift podium and began to speak.

"Citizens of Le-Koro! I bring word of the coming of the Dragon God!"

OOC: Open for interaction.

• Upvote 2

Onua.png

They always are

Also, hello  FallenAtlas, always a pleasure to meet new players.

I don't have much to add, except I'd recommend watching this video for a brief summary of (some of) Bionicle's story.

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

They always are

Also, hello  FallenAtlas, always a pleasure to meet new players.

I don't have much to add, except I'd recommend watching this video for a brief summary of (some of) Bionicle's story.

Keep in mind that BZPRPG's storyline splits off near the very beginning. In our version, the Toa Mata failed to stop Makuta in their first battle with him, whereas in regular BIONICLE Canon, they succeeded.  It's still a handy video to watch to understand the BIONICLE universe in general.

Pleasure to meet you, FallenAtlas. I'm new around here too, so don't worry about knowing all the nuances right away. 

Also, just to let everyone know, my Ga-Matoran is currently wandering the streets of Ga-Koro looking for dinner. How long she ends up looking depends on interactions and how busy I get with the end of the term.

Defy Expectations

The Outsiders are adventurers now. Merc business2slow4me.

Unless your code name begins with an S, a T, or an A, that is.

The team in Ga-Koro are still out on a job. We're just waiting for a member or two to come back online.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé: