BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I used to play this RPG online, on a site not too different from this one(well, very different, but you know what I mean.). In the RPG, everybody had this "Magic" staffs. You got to pick one when creating your character starting out, and changing it was not allowed in any circumstance in the game.

In my head, for this game, I've equated the masks of powers to the "magic" staffs of that old game I played(Probably a very bad idea.). In this recent post in Onu-Wahi, a mask is switched. Now, I'm not "snitching" or "outing" a fellow player, but asking a serious question.

Can we do this in-game, or was this a special pass given the quest/mission said character is on?

I actually didn't even know the masks could be removed.

I used to play this RPG online, on a site not too different from this one(well, very different, but you know what I mean.). In the RPG, everybody had this "Magic" staffs. You got to pick one when creating your character starting out, and changing it was not allowed in any circumstance in the game.

In my head, for this game, I've equated the masks of powers to the "magic" staffs of that old game I played(Probably a very bad idea.). In this recent post in Onu-Wahi, a mask is switched. Now, I'm not "snitching" or "outing" a fellow player, but asking a serious question.

Can we do this in-game, or was this a special pass given the quest/mission said character is on?

Anyone can have their mask changed to a different one. You just aren't allowed to have more than one mask at a time. If you want to change masks IC you have to somehow dispose of the old mask when you get the new one. 

Quote from the first post in the profile page:

Only one mask is allowed per character. No multiples, no Suvas. Period. Even if staff decides to give a certain character a more powerful mask as a reward or gift in response to some event or contest, that character must abandon their previous mask to use the new one. Should you decide you want to change masks, such a practice is permissible. However, the transition must happen feasibly In Character, and be immediately edited into your character's profile to avoid an illegal duplicity of masks.

Edited by Lara Croft

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Snelly has the right of it. Changing is permissible, but it shouldn't be something that happens often. Changing Kanohi isn't exactly the easiest thing to go about doing, in-character, and it shouldn't be something done at the drop of a hat. But it is allowed.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Anybody open for interaction in Ta-Wahi?

If you're still looking, I've got a jerk of a Le-Toa

gunning for interaction there.

(Just for clarification's sake, I have a character named Gunner in Ta-Koro who's open for interaction.)

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Fun ride, great party, time to go.

Thanks for the memories. <3

*arches brow*

Is this like your way of saying you are leaving the Bzprpg?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

“I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.”

Fun ride, great party, time to go.

Thanks for the memories. <3

Thanks for all the great interaction over the years. It was great writing alongside you every so often! <3

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

would he be interested in speaking to a Po-Matoran? My character has finished his dealings in Le-Koro and needs a new task...

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

All hail the new Akiri.

In a non-creepy way if at all possible

Hmm... Bit unprecedented, bit odd... But not too terrible I suppose. Who plays this Renaka anyway?

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I do. Hewkii has a fair amount of baggage from his last player that I did not want to deal with so I came up with my own.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Oh... Well I suppose that makes sense. At first I thought you were passing it onto another player, but actually glad to hear you are keeping the akiri position, just on a different character.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

So what will happen to Hewkii? He's just going to fade into obscurity or something?

Embers - a new Bionicle Epic - Coming 2024 

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

So what will happen to Hewkii? He's just going to fade into obscurity or something?

He'll retire to the job he'd always wanted but never got the chance to do because Onewa carked it and he was forced to inherit the responsibilities of leadership.

Coach of Po-koro's Championship Kolhii Team.

WATCH OUT GA. WE'RE GONNA ROCK YOUR WORLD.

Edited by Tyler St. Francis
  • Upvote 1

He'll retire to the job he'd always wanted but never got the chance to do because Onewa carked it and he was forced to inherit the responsibilities of leadership.

playoffs when hub

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Anti-Ko group was mostly inter-character interactions, if you're referring to the one I think you are. Everyone prepped their disguises, and just moved to Ko.

Edited by Riku Tryon

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

While I am pleased to return, a recent event is going to prevent me from logging on much at all for a while. I do not know how long this will last. Regrettably, I am going to either A: Give away my characters or B: Retcon them out of existence.

If you're interested in one of my characters, please PM me. I believe I have a few days left before I will be gone.

playoffs when hub

Wait.. Are we going to actually have a game? Does that mean Doseki should return to Po-Koro so he can play with the team?

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

While I am pleased to return, a recent event is going to prevent me from logging on much at all for a while. I do not know how long this will last. Regrettably, I am going to either A: Give away my characters or B: Retcon them out of existence.

If you're interested in one of my characters, please PM me. I believe I have a few days left before I will be gone.

You don't need to get rid of your characters. We have loads of them just lying around waiting for their players to come back.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1