BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Attention Mata-Nui Expedition Crew-Members!

I am currently writing the post that will put the Chiisai Ryuu into operation. This means that those of you who have not yet posted their characters arriving at the submarine's dock have only a few hours left to get there before the ship launches, after which we will depart for MN as soon as Hanako and the envoys are on board. If your character arrives after I drop this next Ayiwah post, your character will be treated as having arrived late to the docks and will be greeted accordingly. That doesn't mean punishment, but expect cold stares and probably some sharp words. 

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I know that the ussalry is like a police force, but what else comes with it? Are they doing anything special now?

Currently, Onu-Koro is following the general trend and experiencing zero criminal trouble. So Ussalry members are typically found aiding other militias for fortune and glory; currently, there are Ussalry representatives on the hunt for escaped convict Jazek Rehn and the venture into the Po-Wahi Dark Walk.

Edited by Mordor Vehicle

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

Currently, Onu-Koro is experiencing zero criminal trouble. So Ussalry members are typically found aiding other militias for fortune and glory; currently, there are Ussalry representatives on the hunt for escaped convict Jazek Rehn and the venture into the Po-Wahi Dark Walk.

Those sound fun, who is in the escaped convict search, and where is it?

keetkiril.gifqSvBogp.jpgkeetkiril.gif

C O N T E S T    D O E

Hey, you! Did you hear that? Contest, doe!

Remember the Matoran? Those tenacious little salt of the earth midgets that each have the power to fell anything and anyone? Those survivalist pint-sized heroes-in-training who each have heart, gusto, and tactics to fill a Koro? Yeah! Them! Got one handy? Good!

Over the next two weeks, I will be taking applications from any player who sends me their Matoran's profile for a little something special, with intricate and unique importance to this plot arc - and maybe their actions could have an effect on arcs to come! Old characters, new characters, Matoran or Dashi...sound like your kind of deal? Good! Here's what your character should have:

• Your character should be good, or at least neutral; we're hardly looking for paragons here but you should at least be a decent person at heart

• The ability to adapt to a variety of environments - doesn't have to play well with others, but there will be more than one winner!

• Doesn't mind the possibility of death 

• This is the big one: your character should be prepared to develop. We're looking for both plot movement here and for character introspection; quality of writing or longevity within the game doesn't matter as long as your Matoran kicks butt and chews bubblegum, but you should be prepared for whatever we throw at you and act in character at all times.

And with that over, get to applying!

-Tyler

Edited by Plank Sinatra
  • Upvote 6

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Make a Matoran character.

They're fun.

And small and squiggy and cute and squeee.

I know, I've had matoran characters in the past, they can be a lot of fun.

Has anyone made identicle twin characters yet? If not NO ONE STEAL MY IDEA.

Jasik and Arsix Dastana.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Oh look, a staff contest... *Cracks knuckles*

I want to apologize to anyone waiting on interaction from either of my two PCs.  I'm currently having a real RPGitis-Crisis, that is to say I basically have little to know interest ATM while reading the new DND NEXT rules and furiously writing a novel on insane deadlines which may or may not result in chronic mental health disorders and/or physical disabilities/liabilities.  Hopefully I'll retain enough sanity to remember this is a fun game and worthy of attention (because the BZPRPG is  the best RPG I've ever seen), especially since all these cool Staff plot thingies are getting dropped!  Also, if anyone has been wondering what happened to the MNW: life happened and all the reporters seem to be on glorious holiday, including myself (although my holiday is apparently equivalent to fingers madly gripped around a ballpoint pen squeezing its inky little life out for spare adjectives and verbs).

Happy playing everyone!  I'm glad to see people are sticking to this game during their holidays and vacations and that staff are getting prepped for surging forward the general plot arc.

That I shall. Which character should I introduce myself to?

The Ussalry contingent's commanding officer on the hunt is Gavarm. Your character can be a reinforcement. I do advise, however, that you follow Gold Experience's advice and talk to Tomorrow Girl before posting.

Edited by Mordor Vehicle

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness.