BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

The only time I played an RPG where one person killed an entire location was a Dragonball Z one.

I really doubt you had a Spirit Bomb up your sleeve, sorry.

We actually had that happen twice now. First time was in the last iteration of the BZPRPG. Giant armies kept fighting in the same city, ended up sinking it.

Second time was what Palm was talking about. Somebody ignited all the methane fumes in the location and blew it all up.

Edited by Silvan Haven

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Oh if you people keep sinking land masses Doseki is going to be so far into that Makuta himself would cringe in his boots. The Po-Matoran not only cannot swim but as a less than healthy fear of large bodies of water... My Ga-Matoran on the other hand would not mind. "POOL PARTY!!"

"A stranger will always be a stranger unless you give them a chance."

:m_p: :r: :m_o: :w: :l:    :n: :i: :g: :h: :t: :w: :m_o: :l: :f:

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

Actually, last season, a player sunk an entire cluster of Islets. It was staff "commissioned", but yeah. A whole location destroyed.

*Ponders how much the commission fee was*

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Actually, last season, a player sunk an entire cluster of Islets. It was staff "commissioned", but yeah. A whole location destroyed.

*Ponders how much the commission fee was*

More than my Po-Matoran makes being both a Guard in the Mata Nui military and working as a tool crafter.

|premierball.png| <- My Pokémon | BZPRPG Characters: Po-Matoran Doseki & Nui-Jaga Scorpio; Ga-Matoran Orca 
Matoran und Panzer: Doseki & Glitch | Marvel RP PC | Mata Nui Monopoly: Come... Own a piece of the legend!

Onua.png

I think he was jokingly referring to the fact that, at the time he made that post, he was the last person to have posted in the Ko-Wahi topic in at least a week.

Edited by (Daedalus)

My epic: For Them (Review Topic)

BZPRPG: Trauer and Faora

Bionifight Ultimate: Daedalus Drachoren and Von Worten Undtränen

The Elder Scrolls: Ashfall: K'Larn

Yeah I have that effect on some of the topics I post in. Thankfully not here in the RP however...

Onua.png

I don't actually know as I don't think I've ever encountered a situation where I directly wanted to avoid RPing with somebody. Though excusing your character is what I would expect could be the best, if not dishonest approach. It does spare the feeling I'd guess of the person in question. Though the honest route would be to tell the offending party as politely as possible that you don't want to interact with them. As opposed to say completely ignoring them as can happen in some online MMORPGs. I've had that happen before. Walked up to somebody and tried talking to them only for them to simply walk/fly/port away with not a word. Quite rude in fact.

Onua.png

Oh god.

What did Hubert/Tyler St. Francis do to you?

I apologize on his behalf.

look i only ruined your relationship with krayzikk once

But anyway, serious reply:

I really just have my character have something to do, like I dunno, head back to work, et cetera. Whether or not you tell the player is up to you.

A slower posting rate does not mean a "dead" topic, nor is a post declaring a topic dead really relevant for the discussion topic. Until such a time as it is a matter of group discussion.

Keep spam to a minimum, please.

• Upvote 4

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

dead thread

dead playerbase 

dead game

I'm dead.

A slower posting rate does not mean a "dead" topic, nor is a post declaring a topic dead really relevant for the discussion topic. Until such a time as it is a matter of group discussion.

Keep spam to a minimum, please.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Rahi Tamer work? you're not talking about Scorpio are you?

*goes to check on Le-Wahi topic*

Onua.png