BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Tonight, I'm heading off to Sydney, so I'll be offline for quite a while. I'll post anything I have to when I get wi-fi. Also, why the heck is Hewkii stepping down as Akiri?

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

There can never be enough.

• Upvote 1

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Isn't that the point where one makes a google doc to store the extra profiles? 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Yes.

I can't even remember how long it's been since I posted as any of my characters here.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Same sort of deal here. I have no idea if people are waiting for posts from me, or if I'm waiting on posts from them, or if any of us are actually waiting for anything at all... 

I believe Natharius is waiting on a post from Septima, since I think his last one was just him shrugging, but I have absolutely no idea as to how I should continue the conversation, nor what our plans for them in Ga-Koro are anyway since they're only really there to annoy Verulas while he's on his mission for The Outsiders.

Aine and Shu, along with Zaara and a few others, are currently waiting to be bunnied out of the Amulet Temple by Necro.

Zenithex is still doing his serial killer thing in Ta-Koro, although I've been recently lacking the motivation to finish that up properly.

Taranis and Tenjin are with the heist group in Onu-Koro.

Dravennica and Celphrithia are still laying out on the outer steps of The Sanctum, waiting for their injuries to be tended to, and Xhalia's been interaction-locked in Ihu-Koro ever since Ko-Koro fell to the combined might of Makuta's Legacy and The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

*High-fives Requiem*

Welcome back man. Hopefully ya stick around for awhile.

• Upvote 3

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

*high-fives back*  :happydance:

Thanks bro! I am hoping to do so. My life's been pretty hectic lately (hence my absence), but now that it's summer I'm looking to start posting regularly into the future. Have a new character idea in mind, and I'll probably keep Vail and Zero active as well. 

Let's see...

Po-Koro has a new Akiri (character and player).

The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an was kicked out of Ko-Koro by Makuta's Legacy, and Mr. House left the game, leaving only two or three cultists active.

Necro led an Amulet Quest that should be wrapping up shortly, though there are still more to find scattered across the island.

The GM Quest in Ta-Koro finally encountered what was causing their villagers to disappear (spoilers excluded).

A couple new Outsiders were recruited (including Verulas), and Nato kicked Crab into The Break in an act of cold-blooded murder, shortly after the guy decides that he doesn't want to commit suicide to boot.

Some of The Outsiders are currently on missions.

Not technically on-topic, but some of The Outsiders were also ported over to Bionifight Infinite, which also gave rise to some Expanded Alternate-Universe members as well, and my character in Panzer is technically an Alternate-Universe version of Kain (the password to access his Exo-Suit is even the word Outsider).

I revealed Dravennica's plan to form a group of psychopaths hopped up on Antidermis in order to go on rampages inside the other Koros back in April... and it's going very, very slowly.

The Onu-Koro Heist moved forward a little bit.

And Onu-Koro also created a small number of Exo-Matoran and plan to launch a counter-attack on Ko-Koro.

I doubt that's everything, but I'm sure others will be adding to the list shortly, so at least it's something.

Welcome back!

• Upvote 3

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

Nato kicked Crab into The Break in an act of cold-blooded murder, shortly after the guy decides that he doesn't want to commit suicide to boot.

Please don't confuse player and character. Veteran did the killing, not me. 

Besides, he wasn't going to let a mentally unstable mutant run free after everything he'd seen and heard inside the base. 

@Nato: No need to be so literal about it, dude. Last time I checked, you were still the player in control over Veteran's actions. :P

@Requiem: Glad to be of assistance.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

I'd be down to participate in anything if anyone needs an extra hand. PM me if you're bored and want more players to start something. I'd be willing to do whatever basically. I've been trying to think of new ideas for stuff, but I just got back from a long-term leave of absence so I'm having trouble coming up with anything cool. ._. 

How do we induce greater activity? My post count aches.

Let's start another quest.

We have to find Waldo, at all costs.

In Straya-Nui, we call him Wally.

Anyway, I'd love to be able to join a quest since Necro's amulet quest was already in progress when I made a character just for interaction.

If you like Pingu & want to support a good project, click here. Also, I've rejoined the BZPRPG & I have a new profile for a new game. Click here to see it.

Who wants to be the victim? 

Random question apropos of nothing- what was Skyra's team's plan for their mission again?

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Get in, find the hostages, get out with hostages in tow.

Obviously it's not going to be that simple and they know that. But that's the basic gist of the plan.

• Upvote 1

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

...they're going into the most heavily-fortified, heavily-monitored city of morally-bankrupt individuals on the island without a plan when even the slightest failure means untold numbers of innocents immediately being executed.  Along with themselves, probably.

...y'know what, I'm just not gonna say anything to that.  Hoping for the best, expecting mass murder.

• Upvote 1

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )