BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Hey guys, NaNoWriMo's cool and all, but let's try and stay on topic here, even if there's slightly less to talk about right now.

Thanks!

P.S. listening to the podcast now to gather some more news as well.

Edited by Emzee

"hey girl: here’s an idea, but… it’s up to you:

You’re the boss of this operation."

[BZPRPG Profile] [Ghosts of Bara Magna Profile]

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense!

I second this motion. Finally, time to hit the road! :a: :k: :i:
So the characters straight-away in the boat?

Maybe a few interactions before that. Depends on the timeskip length, most probably.

Which reminds me - we probably shouldn't go around hogging up too much of discussion for just stuff between us. Buuuuut the group PM that a friendly face made for us was wiped in the reset back to two months....

So if its possible, could we have one again? :3 Thanks!

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

@Red Star Voyagers: This is a chance for us to head right out to sea with none of that "preparation and planning" nonsense!

I second this motion. Finally, time to hit the road! :a: :k: :i:
So the characters straight-away in the boat?

Maybe a few interactions before that. Depends on the timeskip length, most probably.

Which reminds me - we probably shouldn't go around hogging up too much of discussion for just stuff between us. Buuuuut the group PM that a friendly face made for us was wiped in the reset back to two months....

So if its possible, could we have one again? :3 Thanks!

Word of advice, get a lot of food before sailing away.

-Insert deep message to prove I am alive here-

I wonder what will have happened to the Xa-Koro expedition during the timeskip...

From what we have been discussing it would seem that Cinica fell off the boat and is presumed dead, the rest of the voyagers returned home safely, and Kavala is going to sue someone.

I wonder what will have happened to the Xa-Koro expedition during the timeskip...

From what we have been discussing it would seem that Cinica fell off the boat and is presumed dead, the rest of the voyagers returned home safely, and Kavala is going to sue someone.

...aaand everyone involved is also filthy rich with dead cannibal's loot. Hopefully. If they're not, Krios is going to have to break out the old loaded dice and marked playing cards again. :P

Well, I have all my characters set and ready to go. Now there's not much else to do but wait. Good thing I have Dragonfable to occupy myself with.

DRAGONFABLE!!! Squeallllll!But seriously, who's ready to get their fix of BZPRPG'ing?

I have been in withdrawal since the forums went down.

Some of us got over the BZP addiction long ago. Now it's just a fun side-endeavor.

:w:

As blasphemic as this may sound, I agree and have the same situation.

@JL and Red Star team: I think it would be more fun to start at sea, rather than have more preparation interactions.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

I dearly hope this is the opposite of what actually happens.

--------------   Tarrok | Korzaa | Verak | Kirik   --------------

I will do my best not to burst out laughing, Rehn-Pon, but my best is still a giggle.

Or maybe hearty chuckle.

Anyways, yes, I'm expecting tons of flashbacks in the first week or so of coming back online. It will be a total nightmare for the podcast to timeline it all. XD

Well, I know that there is a t least one jam-post that was in the works when all this happened. I'm not letting that go just to avoid flashbacks.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

But Kughii-kun, flashbacks are so not kawaii!

I agree Hubby-chan, they're more kowaii than kawaii. However, flashbacks may be needed in abundance, unless people figure out how to be brief in their back to the future ramblings. I know for a fact I will have to use a very, very, large flashback for Ishi Polzin.

Edited by Kughii

Pfft, probably the only flashback I'm going to have for my characters not in a group is some silly monologing/conversation involving monologing/guy getting punched in the face.

Or maybe I'll attach a Parakuka to one of my poor guys. Yeah, that would be funny. Especially if I did it to Xaron. 3 voices in 1 head, almost like the theorized(but impossible) Anxillia/Parakuka/Person combo. Minus the Anxillia and only controlled by one person, that is.

fun fun fun

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Don't tell me this is true Kughii-Senpai!

Please link to images over 500kb.

I will do my best not to burst out laughing, Rehn-Pon, but my best is still a giggle.

But Kughii-kun, flashbacks are so not kawaii!

I agree Hubby-chan, they're more kowaii than kawaii.

Edited by Hahli Husky
Even if it's a gif, it's gotta be under 500kb - HH

sig_panel_bzprpg.pngsig_panel_profiles.pngsig_panel_flickr.pngsig_panel_steam.pngsig_panel_n7.png

Gabe, that post was nearly perfect, but you forgot to add "You guys are straying dangerously close to going off-topic. Try and get back on the rails."

It's okay. I'll handle it for you.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND