BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: "Yes, I have always wanted to visit Ko-Koro, what do you think Weta?"

IC (Weta): Weta's mind was still on the riddle. I... what? I for what? If the riddle had been meant to put them off and confuse the, it was doing a good job. If, on the other hand, it had been meant to be solved, to lead them to somewhere where Him might be, then it meant that they were doing something wrong. He just couldn't shake the feeling that they were missing something, something important. If only he could work out what it was...

"Just give me a minute" he told Orderin. "I just want to have another good look around this area, to look for other clues. Then we'll go."

ppg2.png

IC: "Yes, I have always wanted to visit Ko-Koro, what do you think Weta?"

IC (Weta): Weta's mind was still on the riddle. I... what? I for what? If the riddle had been meant to put them off and confuse the, it was doing a good job. If, on the other hand, it had been meant to be solved, to lead them to somewhere where Him might be, then it meant that they were doing something wrong. He just couldn't shake the feeling that they were missing something, something important. If only he could work out what it was... "Just give me a minute" he told Orderin. "I just want to have another good look around this area, to look for other clues. Then we'll go."
IC: "Alright, that's fine with me."

My BZPRPG Profiles

If you interact with me, and I haven't responded after a while, feel free to PM me.

IC:

Sisk stood leaned over his cane, shaking his head from side to side quickly, trying to get rid off the light-headed feeling he'd gotten from the sudden jump. The Maru's masks were something else, alright.

"Ouff...not sure I'll ever get like-used to that, Toa-hero." he said.

Lillith.thumb.png.4ea877d95fad8df467748273ab43bc36.png

I.C. Vompran (Pala-Koro)

All right then. It's been a while since he visited Le-Koro. He wondered if it was still like he remembered back when he lived there.

"If everyone's ready, we'll move along." the group made their way onward towards the village of wind. It would be a while before they arrived.

elementalussal.png

IC-Lashev:

"Thank Mata-Nui I wasn't in there very long," Lashev muttered, shaking his head. "One can only derive so much enjoyment from a blank space of white, and if you ever let go of somebody when you're giving them a lift, I feel really sorry for them."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Eidolon

Eidolon listened into the matoran's conversation as they walked away for a few second, but tuned out as it was of no interest to him. If they were going to inform the Gukko force, then plainly there was no need for a Toa to be with them.

"The trail was back there wasn't it," he said, pointing back to the trail they were following. "You know, if Zahkon was rushing with his wounded matoran friend, it's likely that he was taking him to a hospital. This trail could just end up at a Koro."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC: SulkuaSulkua could not find anyone who looked capable of smithing, so he walked back. He spotted the ILF members gathering and heard Vompran mentioning a visit to Le-Wahi. Sulkua followed the group north-westwards.

I.C. Vompran (Le-Wahi)

Vompran turned around and saw Sulkua not far behind.

"Oh, hello. Didn't see you there." the one-armed toa welcomed Sulkua to the group. By the looks of it, Sulkua's blade was badly fractured. Too bad Sulkua had missed Akune. He might have been able to help him. Or maybe Onyx. But Vompran hadn't seen Onyx in a while."

"Heading to Le-Koro?"

elementalussal.png

OOC: He's not one handed. He just has a really destroyed right arm armour from the Pala-Koro war and a broken sword.IC: Sulkua"Yes. I'm following because I was from the ILF. I joined the ILF a few weeks before the final battle with Makuta. You probably don't remember me and my friend Kiron. He's not here now," Sulkua said.Do you know anyone whi can fix swords?"

IC:

When the group arrived, Krayn had already returned to his feet, if a bit unsteadily. The medic had patched up his concussion and sealed his scratches, but the few bruises he had gained still remained. As a rule, the Force's medics didn't heal minor injuries. If they spent all their time doing that, they'd be too tired for when a real, life threatening injury came through the door.

The De-Toa brought his hand up into a slightly clumsy salute. "Sirs. I apologize for any inconvenience. I will leave the report for the Akiri with the front desk and be out of your way."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Kordan

"Aye" Kordan nodded, his hands resting firmly on his stick. His eyes seemed somewhat distant, knowing he had come so close to snapping. "At the very least we can maybe get some witnesses"

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

"Unlikely," he said as they wandered back to the trail. "Its the middle of the jungle, and this trail isn't fresh. And judging from the time the bird arrived in Ga-Wahi, I'd guess he sent it off at night. Not many witnesses in the middle of a jungle at a night."

He was trying to be helpful, but he knew perfectly well he was probably coming across as very unhelpful.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Kordan was letting more names slip in his anger, but Tepi's name was pretty useless to Eidolon. He felt it was pretty likely the Onu-matoran was dead. There was a lot of blood, and the path didn't seem particularly direct, so the Vortixx 'Zahkon' probably didn't know where he was going.

He decided to just look at the ground, and dropped his pace briefly so that he fell to the back of the group alongside the Toa of Ice.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Ranama

Ranama waved to the friendly Lesterin in the bar, before stumbling out of the front door into the street. It was the very early hours of the morning, still dark. He didn't know if it was just the drink messing with his brain, but Krahma wasn't bothering him at the moment. He meandered across the walkways of Le-koro, ending up at his hut.

He blinked for a moment, as everything in there was exactly how he had left it several days previously. His weight set still sat in the corner along with the exercise matt. He almost considered doing a quick workout, but figured it was probably unwise when he hadn't slept for a while, and was having difficulty standing up straight.

He crashed onto his bed, and found himself almost instantly drift off.

He had a dream. For once it was not the sinister Rahkshi ridden battlefield, instead he found himself standing on a tiny outcrop of rock at sea. There were clouds on the horizon, and sitting on the other side of the rock was another Le-matoran, his feet dangling in the water.

"I've been waiting for you," he said, standing up and turning to reveal he wasn't wearing a Kanohi.

"Only one of us can wear the mask," Ranama breathed.

"Oh yes," replied Krahma, diving at Ranama, who sidestepped him.

"We've still got to live with each other," Ranama pointed out.

"Unless one of us were to get lost in this endless ocean," laughed Krahma. "But I'm no killer. Are you?"

Ranama jolted awake and fell out of bed. Sun was pouring in from outside, he had obviously been out longer than he thought. He didn't know what he was going to do.

OOC: Eidolon with Kordan to Le-koro.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

IC Hile

(Le-Koro):

Hile sighed. He followed Kordan and Eidolon and the others to Le-Koro, but could not shake the feeling of unease that came with walking with this group. Hile was surprised to see both Tuli and Khervos already in Le-Koro. They had been much faster than they had, possibly due to Kordan and Eidolon wasting time arguing. Still, Hile ignored the two Matoran and concentrated on Kordan and his "quest".

"Hospital sounds logical to me", Hile said. "Let's go."

IC Tuli

(Le-Koro):

"Do we really have time for that?" she asked. "If there's one thing I remember from running errands here for the Ta-Koro guard, it's that it takes Le-Matoran ages to get anything official done. Honestly, they aren't handling their bureaucracies well."

IC: Khervos (Le-Koro)

"Call it whatever you want, but the Gukko Force is in the middle of getting restructured"

To emphasize the point, I pointed at a nearby poster stating just that.

"The Akiri is most likely buried to the neck in work, there's no reason for us to bother him. I say we go visit the Gukko Force HQ"

IC: Colx (Le-Koro)

After a finished talk with the Akiri, and the subsequent deal they'd struck, Colx felt like celebrating, and decide to stop by the Bright-Star Inn for a drink and a meal.

As the burly Skakdi entered, he threw a quick clance around on the lookout for any patrons that appeared welcoming enough, no such people caught his eye.

Colx resigned himself to a chair by the wall with a mildly disappointed sigh, and ordered a mug of Ta-Koronan Ale.

OOC. Colx open for interaction at the Bright-Star Inn

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Le-Koro):

Tuli shrugged. "Fine. Let's go and tell them quick, then."

IC Kaunis

(Le-Koro, Bright-Star Inn):

Kaunis was in the middle of a drink of her own when she caught sight of a weird-colored Skakdi entering the inn. She had never seen such a specimen, and it intrigued her. She decided to ask him about his origins, hoping she wasn't coming across as rude.

"Excuse me, sir", she came to the Skakdi. "I have never seen a Skakdi liek you before. Where do you come from?"

OOC: Answering request for interaction. Poor Kaunis needs some too.

IC Kaunis

(Le-Koro, Bright-Star Inn):

"I'm Kaunis", she said. She chuckled good-naturedly. "Yeah, I was just asking put of curiosity. I haven't even met a Skakdi properly before, and never met one with the gravity element. It's much less common than the basic six, after all. Tell me... do you live in Le-Koro or do you come from someplace else?"

IC Kaunis

(Le-Koro, Star-Bright Inn):

"A gym? I've never met a Skakdi of gravity who runs a gym before. Especially not at an inn in Le-Koro. I mean, I've been here many times but I've never seen you. Isn't that funny? I'm a fisherwoman myself. Though I prefer my musical hobby over that. Like playing my flute in the public and such. Am I ranting? I've been told I do that sometimes. If it gets out of hand, just remind me and I'll control myself."

Kaunis let out an embarrassed chuckle.

IC: Colx (Bright-Star Inn)

"Cute, in an annoying way" Colx thought to himself as he emptied the mug.

"You can say that again, just like how it could be just as implausible to meet a Toa of Plasma who runs a workshop in Po-Koro in the Onu-Koro Bazaar. With criteria that specific every new encounter must be like a whole new adventure to you"

"For the record; yes, you are ranting"

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Colx (Bright-Star Inn)

"Actually, no" Colx replied.

"See, my gym's neighborhood is very small, only two other people lived there, and both of 'em just recently left. For the most part I've been spending time with them while I lived here, and neither of them were Le-Matoran"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...