BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Kordan

Kordan had known Zahkton for quite sometime now and could tell when he wasnt being truthful. He had seen him cheat and lie his way out of many different problems but it annoyed Kordan when he did it to him. If they were to trust theuy had to be truthal and it hurt Kordan deep with in his core that his own friend had now done so to him. Just like his brother had. When you started lying to your friends, your brothers you were on a slippery slope into chaos. Kordan swung his staff at Zahkons face.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Eidolon

"Easy," Eidolon said, placing a hand on Kordan's shoulder. "You make a scene here, the city guard will be on our backs in no time. Much as I would love to see you have it out with Zahkon here, and then get beaten down by a team of Airheads, I'll probably get pinned as being with you, and so would rather not end up also being beaten down by said Airheads."

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

(OOC: Arktizai to Le-Koro)

IC: Arktizai

Arktizai glared at Kordan and then focused upon Zahkon. Clearly something was up; Kordan, he imagined, would not simply attack the Vortixx on a whim. Perhaps Arktizai's distrust was warranted, after all.

The Toa of Ice offered his hand to Zahkon. The Vortixx was clearly uncomfortable even prior to being knocked down; if he felt threatened it would only make him less likely to divulge the news he bore.

"Continue."

Edited by Infrared

IC Hile

(Le-Koro):

Hile sighed as he, once again, found himself in the middle of a bizarre conflict that had happened before he could say "Mukau".

Instead of joining the fight that was anout to take place, Hile took out his writing equipment and began to write down what he saw happening.

IC Tuli

(Xa-Koro, lighthouse):

Being the only structure above the water, the lighthouse was blessed by illumination from the sun. Through open windows, rays of light enabled the trio to see where they were stepping. Once they reached the bottom however, Tuli felt it had been in vain. There was nothing there except for a locked door. Even if Colx opened it, they would still be standing on a small spit of earth in the middle of dark waters.

"I don't know what your plan is, but it looks to me like we can't continue from here", Tuli said.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC Jin from Po-Wahi.

IC

Holy karz, was I ever glad to get out of the desert.

Bry's map had been useful enough, but it couldn't make the miles any shorter. Po-Wahi boasted sand and more sand; I had a sneaking suspicion it leaked out of the ears of every Po-Matoran who'd ever walked the dunes: you'd have to have rocks for brains to want to live there. Karz, I'd gone there cause my boss had told me to, and I wasn't sure I was entirely sane.

Scratch that: I was sure I wasn't entirely on balance. Nothing like realizing you're off kilter to put a damper on your day.

But leaving the desert for good had brightened my spirits up. After a few hours of trekking, the sand gave way to rocks and dirt, and plants started sprouting up. I took a path that led me by the sea; I could see Ga-Koro at one point, and considered stopping, but decided it was best to just keep moving. I chewed jerky and drank lukewarm water, tried my best to forget Ga's sushi, and kept up my pace.

Eventually, the seaside path led me inland, and the forest turned to jungle. The air had cooled down after leaving Po, but it heated up again as soon as I walked under the green canopy. Only difference was it was a wet heat, not a dry one. Le-Wahi's humid as karz.

I figured another hour, tops, and I'd hit Le-Koro. From there, it should be simply to find my way to Pala-Koro, and hopefully the shattered remains of the ILF and their nosy leader, Kethrye.

IC: Khervos and Colx (Xa-Koro)

"First we break up the door. Colx?"

The burly skakdi cracked his knuckles, before he slammed his massive frame into the door so it jumped right off the hinges.

We stepped out on a minimal patch of land surrounding the lighthouse, the water sloshing at our feet.

"Now we coax him out" I continued.

"Hey, Kavala" I called out "are you too afraid to get your own hands dirty

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro, by the lighthouse):

There was an uncomfortable silence, which lasted for several minutes.

"Maybe he doesn't", Tuli said.

At that Kavala's head popped up from the water several feet away from the group, at a spot where the water was very deep.

"Ah, I remember you", he said in a friendly tone. "The adventurers who came to search these ruins. What brings you back here?"

There was a storm brewing behind Kordan's icey blue eyes. "Never lie to me again, brother. The last person close to me that did that is burred six feet under in Zakaz. He pushed the tip of his staff into the soft spot of Zahkons neck.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

IC: Arktizai

The Toa of Ice placed a firm hand on Kordan's shoulder.

"Kordan, stop."

Arktizai once again offered his hand to the fallen Vortixx.

The Toa of ice almost seemed to wake Kordan from some sort of trance. It made him angry that they didnt trust him. They didnt understand that things he had to do and the sacrifices he had made. He showed no sigh of his anger towards the others.

"Very well, Brother"

IC Zahkon

A wooden stick, how nice, he hit it with his fist and puched it away from his neck.He then grabbed the Toa's hand hand stood upright again. And while he swept away the dirt of his armor, he nodded a "thanks" to the Toa and angrily started to speak to Kordan. "Don't start again about your brother, brother... It annoys me. So wan't to know the truth then?"

Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Kordan had half the mind to snap Zahkon's neck right then and there but held back. He most certainly didnt want to kill his best friend, but sometimes he felt like he needed to experience real pain. "Indeed I do. You owe it to all of us" he said calmly.

IC: Ranama

"That's all very well," he said. "But I want no more part in this. And I want to know where Tepi is, dead or alive!"

IC: Eidolon

He was surprised to hear that the Vortixx had in fact attacked the Onu-matoran, and the Le-matoran had apparently just been bystander. That didn't explain the hastily cut trail covered in blood through the jungle. Not the actions of someone trying to discretely dispose of a corpse.

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

IC:

#61 approached the Gukko Force member in-charge of recruitment, tilting her head as she analyzed the guard.

"I saw signs asking for recruits for the... Gukko Force. I would like to enlist."

IC: Guardswoman - Gukko Force Headquarters"Alright, I'd like to ask a couple questions real quick-fast then if you do not mind."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC Tuli

(Xa-Koro, by the lighthouse):

Kavala raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Justice? My deceitful ways? Forgive me, I was not aware of ever doing something that would give you a reason to think that."

"You Karz of a person tried to kill us!" Tuli retorted. "We fought your Tarakava in the jungle."

"Now madame, what goes on between you and some wild Tarakava is completely different from our relations", Kavala said. "I am real sorry for what you must've gone through with the Rahi, but I assure you I have nothing to do with that."

Kavala swam up to the group and stepped on the spit of land they were on, offering his hand to Colx. "My name is Kavala. Who are you?"

IC Hile

(Le-Wahi):

"Oh, for crying out loud...", Hile muttered as he tried, but failed, to chronicle the discussion. As before, he understood little.

IC: Colx (Xa-Koro)

"I've met your kind before" Colx replied, ignoring Kavala's hand "in fact, I've worked for your kind before"

"Silver-tongued, well-spoken, surprisingly civil. But underneath all the gentlemanly mannerisms you're just a bloodthirsty monster who doesn't steer shy of hurting anyone to get what you want"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

#61 answered, almost unhesitantly, "I am a former assassin, bred and raised to do that particular job. I can use any weapon given to me, in any situation. I am trained in the use of my Kanohi and elemental powers. I am familiar with military organizations, as for up until a year or so ago, I was formerly apart of one for my whole life."

IC: Naru

The Toa of Plasma shrugged, or did the best she could considering the fact that she was currently being hugged. "Could've... Could've gone better," Naru replied, uncharacteristically quiet. Whatever happened, it wasn't something she really wanted to discuss at the moment.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Kehuri

Suddenly the atmosphere felt very awkward. He could tell she didn't want to talk about whatever had happened, but he still hated seeing her down in the dumps. "Well, it's good to see you again." He took a step back to give her her personal space. "Plagia's here. Want to go say hi?"

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

#61 answered, almost unhesitantly, "I am a former assassin, bred and raised to do that particular job. I can use any weapon given to me, in any situation. I am trained in the use of my Kanohi and elemental powers. I am familiar with military organizations, as for up until a year or so ago, I was formerly apart of one for my whole life."

IC: Guardswoman - Gukko Force HeadquartersThe woman nodded, "What do you see yourself doing for the Force upon joining? Ground work? Wind-riding?"

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |