BZPRPG - Le-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC Kavala

(Xa-Koro):

"I do not appreciate your insult", Kavala said harshly. "I have tried being a gracious host to your presence, but even guests must abide to certain manners."

IC: Colx (Xa-Koro)

"Try telling that to my zamor spheres" Colx threatened and pointed the weapon at Kavala's face.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro, base of the lighthouse):

Kavala stared at the projectile weapon for a while and then turned even more grim than before.

"You come to my home and threaten me? Where has all sense of dignity disappeared to in this world? I'm afraid I will have to ask you to leave."

IC:

"Unless you haven't noticed, I'm not exactly a complicated person."

Before he can contradict me on that, I quickly add, "What about you, Ril; what are you're plans?"

"Note that they're not allowed to relate to alcohol or trees, because that could be considered plagiarism."

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC Tuli & Kavala

(Xa-Koro, base of thr lighthouse):

"You are making a mistake here", Kavala said. He drew his sword, but did not move to attack. "I can drive you out by force, but you know that won't be the end of it. I have all the possibilities to sue you for invading my privacy and assaulting me, as well as destroying some of my property."

IC:

"Whichever suits the Force best," #61 said.

IC: Guardswoman - Gukko Force HeadquartersThe woman scratched some things onto her parchment, and handed one slip to 61, "Okay, welcome to the Force. You'll be place-sorted in a section of the Force itself, from which there will be further instruction. If you have any questions, ask that woman in the corner. Thank you."

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

"Note that they're not allowed to relate to alcohol or trees, because that could be considered plagiarism."

IC:

"So all he has left is blowing things up?" Kethrye remarked. twitching an eyebrow in mock-bemusement. "Good job reducing RIl's life to a shadow of its' former self."

Edited by BenLuke

OOC: Two Lesterin from Ta.

IC:The tunnel opened to a relatively large clearing, beaten flat by countless travelers over the years. A few cinders existed in the middle, where beings had kept their campfires when they stayed overnight. Which was most likely what they would have to do; the sun was starting to set, and the jungle wasn't safe at night. Carefully, Rerin let Hakari slide to the ground, but he kept a hand on her shoulder to support her.

"Alright. I want you to sit down, or lay down, whichever you prefer, so I can check your neck. Alright?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Hakari - Le-Wahi -

I breathed the fresh air in as we came out of the tunnel, I could smell the scent of the jungle even in the clearing. The only thing that disappointed me was that the sun was about to set, I'd just gotten out of a dark cave, and now it was about to get dark out here as well.

"Alright. I want you to sit down, or lay down, whichever you prefer, so I can check your neck. Alright?"

"Hmmm?" I hummed dreamily for a moment before I realised what Rerin had said and snapped back to reality. "Oh right! I'll just...lie down."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC:As Hakari positioned herself on the ground, Rerin knelt down next to her, gently setting one hand on the back of her neck, feeling the vertebrae. Carefully, he did the same to the sides of her neck, and the point where her skull met her spine. After a moment, he nodded.

"It'll hurt like karz for a while, but I don't think anything is broken. Which is lucky, because any longer, and he'd have snapped your neck."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

I nearly paled at the thought, I'd been so close to death I'd practically looked in it's eye. As for that Toa...he was probably dead now.

"I don't understand something, aren't Toa supposed to be heroes? Protectors? How does one like that Toa fall so far? It's saddening."

IC:

The Lesterin of Air was quiet for a long moment, as he dropped some of the drier pieces of wood in the center of the fire pit. Reaching into his pocket, he withdrew a flint and a piece of metal, striking the two together near the base. After a few minutes, the kindling had caught and he stood, glancing back at where he compatriot still sat.

"Toa aren't protectors. Not anymore. They're just as fallible as the rest of us, and if the Mata are anything to judge by, maybe they always were. Give a man enough power, and it only takes one wrong step and you find yourself sliding down the slippery slope into darkness. With so many of them running around, it isn't really any surprise that some fell." Hauling a log over, the Lesterin sat down, looking at the fire before him. "Everyone makes their mistakes, everyone slips up sometimes.""But Toa were meant to be the heroes, above reproach, the law incarnate. But when you give someone that much power, you start to wonder; Who is supposed to keep an eye on the watchers?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

I bit lip. "Maybe everyone else is suppose to keep an eye on them, keep them in check." I didn't move much from where I lay by the fire, moving around just made my neck feel worse, I heard many cries of wild Rahi in the distance, some friendly, others not so much. Thankfully they sounded distant.

IC:"Good luck finding anyone willing to." The Lesterin poked the fire with a long branch, stirring the embers slightly. "Everyone thought that the Makuta was the biggest evil on the island. But honestly, people cause most of these problems themselves. Crime, murder. Few people can truly claim clean consciences."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Clean consciences, after what happened today with that Toa, I wasn't sure I had one anymore. I knew I'd only defended myself, but the fact that I knew how to kill made me wonder what sort of person I'd been before I came to this island, maybe it was better if I never found out.

"Maybe if people ate more sweet rolls they wouldn't want to do bad things." It made sense to me, after all, if you were too busy eating tasty treats you wouldn't have time to think about doing bad stuff.

Edited by A billion cats

IC:"Not sure it works that way, miss." Rerin said, coat shifting as he reached for his flask. He held it for a moment, guessing how much was left in it, before he pulled the top off. But rather than drink from it, he turned it upside down, letting the alcohol drain into the ground. "Be easier for everyone is that was how it worked, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Vrina

A figure moved through the path that had long been worn into the jungle. When she ran her movements were precise and swift. If one tried to catch sight of her all they would see was a red and white flash with a black skirt trailing. She was running through the jungles for a good reason....Birds.

She had a fear of bird Rahi. And she had attracted the attention of a small blue songbird. She now ran for her life.

Wow did it have to be a bird.. Why not something else. Give me a freakin Nui-rama just not a bird.

She kept running. When she finnally looked over her shoulder she let out a long sigh of relief for she no longer spotted the infernal bird

"Oh thank goodness. Those cursed creatures can stay in the air all they want but when they get close to me i am getting the karz out of there." She spoke out loud

She scanned her surroundings. She was not truly aware of her current location. Although how could one truly tell. All one could see is trees, trees and oh wait more trees.

I mean really how is anyone suppose to navigate this.

She stayed where she was at till she could maybe spy some form of landmark

OOC: Vrina is open for interaction. No real idea where she is located just on the ground of Le-wahi so this gives a bit of a freedom to anyone who wishes to interact with her. Hopefully this will present great rp oportunity

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

"That's probably for the best-" My eyes darted toward the jungle as I heard a roar that I swore sounded closer than before. "Especially if whatever that is gets any closer..."
I didn't like feeling so helpless, I could barely move without causing severe pain in my neck and other areas, I wouldn't be able to escape any attacking rahi, much less fight them if it came to that.

I became very stiff as Rerin drew his revolver. Everything seemed to become very quiet around the campfire. I could hear my own heartbeat grow faster.

There was the slightest sounds of twigs snapping...was the rahi trying to sneak up on us?

IC:The silence was immediately broken as a massive Rahi leaped into the clearing, slashing its claws at Rerin's shoulder. For his part, only the Lesterin's enhanced strength kept him from being caught by the attack, as he had leaped back mere moments before. And thus began the waiting game; Rerin and the Muaka circling each other, each waiting for the other to make the first move.

And it was Rerin who struck first, firing off a bullet towards the creature's large head.

fK5oqYf.jpg

I was petrified in place, I just stared wide eyed as Rerin and the Muaka began to fight, I was helpless to do anything but remain still and hope I remained unnoticed, and that Rerin succeeded. I didn't want to see him get hurt.

IC:Unfortunately, the jungle cat was smarter than that. It twisted at the last second, the bullet impacting with its shoulder. The subsequent roar was more of rage than pain, at least, that's how it seemed. Without a second's hesitation, it lunged forward, knocking Rerin to the ground. Pain shot through his arm as the beast's claws sank deep into flesh, staining the ground below with drops of red.

With his gun arm pinned, he reached into his coat, withdrawing a large survival knife. In a single swift motion, he jabbed it up, into the beast's neck as it prepared to bite him. It growled loudly, this time in pain, and pulled back. Shaking its wide head, it darted foward once more, sinking its teeth into his right shoulder. But in the process, it made one very, very big mistake; it freed his left arm.

With a shaky hand, he grabbed his revolver, pressed it to the back of the creature's head, and pulled the trigger. The Muaka's roar fell silent instantly and it slumped to the ground, landing heavily on top of its would-be prey. It took all of Rerin's remaining strength to push the body off of him, but finally, he succeeded, rising shakily to his knees.

"Well, that could have gone better...."

fK5oqYf.jpg

For moment I just laid there, looking at Rerin with wide eyes as he rose shakily to his knees. He was bleeding...a lot.

I forced myself to get up and off my feet, I didn't care about the pain in my neck and back, I needed to help Rerin. I scrambled over to him in a slight limp.

"We need to stop the bleeding...." I didn't know if we had any sort of bandages, I figured we could use Rerin's coat if need be.

IC:"Sit back down, miss. I'm fine, just a little scratch." The Lesterin's teeth were tightly clenched as blood continued to leak from his wounds, the lie slipping through them easily. He reached into one of his coat pockets, pulling out a small roll of cloth, and gripping the end with his teeth while his right hand unrolled it,and wrapped it tightly around his arm, attempting to tie a knot one handed.

"Don't want you injuring yourself further. I'll be fine."

fK5oqYf.jpg

I took over tying the knot, since he was in no condition to stop me anyway. "I'm not gonna have you bleed out on me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Besides if you died on me I'd be out here all alone."

​I finished tying his arm, so I started to wrap his shoulder, every movement aggravated my neck and other muscles in my body, but I tried not to show it. "I'll lie back down when I'm done, promise."

I did sit back down, but only after I was sure I had wrapped a sufficient amount of cloth around his shoulder. I slowly laid back down on my back onto the ground by the fire, wincing from the pain a bit but otherwise okay.

"This trip isn't quite as fun as I hoped it would be."

IC:"It'll get better, I promise. Le-Koro is good fun, and the jungle can be beautiful during the day." Rerin hauled himself back to his seat, nodding his thanks to his companion as he did so. "And if it isn't... Well, there are other Koros that you haven't seen yet. I'm sure one of them will be contain the fun you're looking for."

fK5oqYf.jpg