BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

"Yeah? You think?"

Tillian shrugged Skyra's arms off him before diving gracefully into the water; upon resurfacing, the surfer grinned and pushed the board, sending Skyra off on her own and floating on his back peacefully next to her.

"Now you try on your own."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Xenin was glad the Matoran still remained in high spirits. "Sounds good to me." He said, grinning. It was getting pretty late, the suns dying rays casting long reflections on the ebbing tide in contrast to the shadows that slowly crept across the water. The lightstones of Ga-Koro shimmered along with the emerging stars scattered across the sky. Suddenly realizing he had forgotten something vital, Xenin introduced himself. "I'm Xenin by the way," he said holding out his hand. "It's an absolute pleasure to meet you."

Edited by Toa Varen

IC: Skyra

I felt a pang of panic as Tillian jumped off the board, part of my mind was screaming that I wasn't ready for this. "Okay then..."

I was a bit jerky on the board, but I didn't fall off, yet. Though the waves were pretty lull still, so it wasn't like I had to worry about anything extreme.

Then the waves started to get a little rougher, I struggled a bit but somehow remained on the board, but it was clear by my expression I wasn't having an easy time of it.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Gunshot wounds... missed that.

NPC: Marines Medic - Prison

"I got it," said a Matoran of Crystal, shuffling to the cells as quickly as he could. The guard who had carried the Turaga over set to locking the Ga-Matoran criminal's cage while the medic treated the wound.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC-Ξιλεκκι:

"Alright, miss, what is your purpose for coming here?" Xilecki asked, stepping into the main hall. "After all, I don't get many people but those who are looking to buy my land, and I can assure you that will never happen."

IC: (Kino)

"To rest."

I replied, not even trying to steel my eyes, to hide how truly I felt. I was tired, I just wanted a place to rest, to lay my head, and find something, if there was anything to find. I was exhausted spiritually and mentally. The last three months I wandered about this island, trying to find a purpose. It didn't feel like I had one anymore. From what I heard of the Crucible it was one of the greatest places to drink, to rest, and to train. Warm beds, delicious drinks, and proper training The training yards would ensure my skills with the blades never dulled. I heard the drinks that the owner made were excellent, and very few could match his skills. "And to train so that my skills do not get weaker from time. I had no intentions of trying to buy your land sir, just finding a place to rest for a while. Though I could see why they would want it, you put a lot of work in this place and it's very beautiful." I reached my hand out to shake his hand, with a tired smile crossing my lips.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC-Ξιλεκκι:

"Ah, wonderful," Xilecki said, smiling warmly. "In the back of the main hall you'll find a few seperate rooms for special guests. Rest there. I'll have some food prepared soon, and then put you to your training." As he said that, Xilecki's smile turned to a grin.

"You'll find that some of that training will be unorthodox in the extreme, I imagine."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

"Really? Well I'll keep that in mind sir."

My hand dropped to my side, guess I had to earn the right to shake that hand. I could respect that. He treated me as warmly as any inn owner had, though honestly a bit better. Everyone was suspicious of mercenaries, being for hire across all the Koros meant the leadership only trust mercs as far as they could throw them. Considering all the Akiri were Matoran, they couldn't really throw people like me at all. So now you understand their trust level of a woman like me. I nodded to the owner's answer and picked up my case, carrying it with me to the back of the main hall, and opened the room farthest to the left. The room was quaint, but the bed was tall enough for a Vortixx and wide enough for a Skakdi, and therefore was more than enough room for me. a dresser of sorts sat at the foot of the bed and it was there I started unpacking my case, but not before closing the door behind me.

I popped the locks each click as I opened the case and pull my dresses and outfits out of it, and on top of the dresser. Then I opened the false floor in my case. First was a canteen of Madu Cabolo oil, carefully I tucked that into a corner of the bottom drawer, placing my uglier sets of clothing down there with it. In the next drawer above, I set my brass knuckles there. Setting a few more showy dresses on top of them. In the top and final draw I placed some more dresses and other types of clothing, including a silk robe, crafted by a Vortixx in Le-Koro, one of my favorite purchases in recent the recent months. I left out the carton of Po-Koro cigars and cigarettes along with a few matches. Wasn't much of a smoker, not really one initially anyways, most of them their purpose was for show, or for bribes, many people loved that Po-Koro brand, especially now that it was harder to get anything out of that village. Lazily I activated my mask power, focusing hard to turn it and then sweeping the door open as if I was actually standing there.

I sat on the cushiony bed, and although I tried my best I could not help but yawn. I would rest easily tonight, but for now I had to wait until the owner was finished preparing the meal and then sending me through his brand of training. The way he worded his last sentence had me interested, what was going to be so unorthodox about it? I would have to wait for that surprise I suppose.

IC-Ξιλεκκι:

And the food was quick to come; as Xilecki had not been expecting anybody, he hadn't any plans for anything...grandiose for dinner, so instead prepared a small dinner of steamed vegetables (carrots, celery, broccoli, turnips, etc.) and lightly roasted chicken over couscous in a bowl, with a small amount of a zesty orange sauce poured over it, chopsticks, hand carved, wrapped in a light cloth.

Okay, so maybe Xilecki's idea of a quick and easy meal was harder than other people's. Still, it wasn't hard for him to multiply what he'd been cooking for himself to be enough for two people. So as he walked into the room, Kino's dinner in hand, he looked around, smiling.

"You make yourself at home rather quickly, don't you?" he jokingly asked, handing over the bowl of food and chopsticks. "Ah, well. First order of business and training: Eat. Second: Sleep. It doesn't take an expert to know you need it."

profiles i guess

He arrived quickly with food in hand, speaking about how quickly I had gotten everything in order with a smile while handing the food to me. I took the chopsticks, quick unrolling the cloth and laying it across my light green armored thighs, taking the bowl from the Toa. A warmer yet still tired smirk crossed my lips as I looked up to the standing Toa.

"It's rather easy when the owner has done such an excellent job of making it feel so homey." I sniffed the bowl and was award with a variety of smells, a steamed medley of vegetables next to lightly roasted chicken with...was that an orange sauce? All of this over couscous. "Thank you, it smells amazing!" I said to him, before taking a few bites. The steamed vegetables tasted good, but not satisfying as the chicken, which an orange sauce that really completed the dish, the couscous beneath it all just took it too another level. Perhaps it was the long travel, or perhaps I had been eating a few of the inns that really didn't take pride in their meals among other things.

There was also the third and mostly likely option that this guy was an excellent chef. I leaned towards this one. After a few more bites, I swallowed my food and wiped my mask before speaking to the owner again. I was slightly crestfallen that my training wouldn't begin soon, but his concern was noted.

"Alright, I'll get some sleep after I finish my meal, what would you suggest I drink with this excellent meal you made?" I asked as I deftly picked up more of the couscous with the finely crafted chopsticks, bringing it to my lips without having to look down, swallowing as I awaited my host's answer.

OOC: Not sure where Surina is being held, so just posting with Viima and Hile

IC Viima

(Ga-Koro):

Viima shouted again at Vos. "Hey, excuse me?"

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

"I don't even know what the Sixhand is", Hile chuckled a little bitterly. Kardon called out to him.

"Ok, Aktizai, I will keep this in mind."

With that Hile returned to Kordan with Akrtizai, smiling. "Yeah, we can proceed now."

IC: Celite - prison, medic office.It has been quite a while now, but Turaga Celite finally seemed to re-awaken during the medical treatment. Her eyes opened and lit up once more, and she felt a slight headache from the emotional overload that had knocked her out in the first place. She then felt someone doing something with the wound on her leg, which was now stinging.

"Agh!" She shouted out loudly as the stinging sensation got worse. She looked at the Matoran of Crystal angrily...then realised she felt incredibly weak. "What did that Vortixx do to me?!" she grumbled.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

OOC: Oooohh, so THAT's where they are.

IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Prison, Medic's office):

There was nothing Surina could do while being locked up unceremonially in a cage. She had been pretty much conscious for the whole event, but found escape impossible after being taken by Vos.

Surina watched with forced interest as Celite was being tended to and woke up.

"Rise and shine", Surina muttered.

IC: Farssak

Life is incredibly simple - wake up, get dressed, brush your teeth, scare your neighbours. No fuss is ever needed. Farssak really liked this new routine of his. Sure, he didn't get to beat up random Matoran and steal their pocket change, but with all the free time he got, he could write as many romance novels as he wanted!

And get paid for doing basically nothing.

"Madu Cabolo Juice," he said, placing down some widgets in front of the girl manning the cafe counter. "With oranges."

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC:"That Vortixx shot you, took your mask, and dragged you back to Ga-Koro." An even voice replied, in answer to Celite's question. Leaning against the wall, until now unnoticed, was the same Vortixx that had apprehended him. Gleaming yellow eyes regarded them with interest, almost curiosity, as straightened and stood on his own legs. "Speaking of the devil,"He reached into his satchel, grasping and removing two very familiar masks. After holding them up for the two would-be assassins to see, he handed them to one of the Marines. After a moment, he removed their equipment from his pockets, setting it down on a table for the guards to deal with. Upon grasping Celite's trident, he paused.

"I think I'll keep this one. It'll make a nice addition to my collection."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Celite

"Don't you DARE!" The Turaga shouted, her voice screeching on the last word, forcibly pulling herself away from the medic treating her. "That Bolt Trident is what became of my old Toa tools! I will not let anyone take that from me!" She felt simply irate at the notion of this Vortixx effectively stealing part of her history. At any other time, she would probably have considered getting her priorities straight, but personal level problems cause irrationality, and this was no different. Perhaps more disturbing to Celite, though, was that her captor inferred that they have a collection of such things. She began thinking of how she could run, if it was even possible, but considering they couldn't do it with two Skakdi on their side--"Those mutinous..." she growled, realising that she had been betrayed while she was asleep.

Edited by Makuta Almanax

IC:"I do believe I struck a nerve there." Vos raised an eyebrow, almost imperceptibly. "I notice that what you object to is me taking a part of youth past. Perhaps you are stuck in that past. Dreaming of your youth, you team up with someone younger. A way to vicariously relive your life, perhaps."The yellow eyes switched to Surina. "Nothing so dull. I am what people like you would call an investigator. And unfortunately for you, I get bored sometimes.""I was hoping there might be more of a chase, but alas."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Celite"If you wanted a chase you should have let us go for the time being." Celite said, her eyes closed as she spoke in a smug tone. She didn't want to admit it, but there was truth to his words about her being stuck in the past. Everything she ever does, she always links back to her old days and how much stronger she was. Regardless, the Vo-Turaga was still feeling quite steamed over the Vortixx's manner.

IC Surina

(Ga-Koro, Prison, Medic hut):

"We wanted a quick lift to Ga-Koro and let you take us", Surina snapped. "Seriously, I don't even know why I'm here. Me and my friend Celite here were just enjoying a break off work in Ko-Koro. The frozen trees and the majestic Sanctum palace are perfect tourist sites, don't you think?"

IC:

"Hellooooooo."

Hahli, Eutuchia at her side, walked into the med bay and observed the patients, both of whom had their hands and feet cuffed to their cots to prevent any escape. Even if they did have the energy to move for extended periods without their masks, they wouldn't be going much of anywhere - the Marines and security measures in the detention center would take care of that. The Matoran smiled playfully at both of them and patted herself down.

"Well. Still alive," she noted with an exaggerated "thank the heavens" look. "How were your vacations off in Ko-Koro? Pleasant, I hope? Did you get plenty of pictures? No? It's okay. We have a few of our own."

She lifted two wanted posters, one for the Ga-Matoran and one for the Vo-Turaga. Viima's information, coupled with the posters, left no doubts. These were the conspirators. Hahli knew it.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Viima & Surina

Surina shook her head. "Nice, I've always had a poster like that of myself... but whatever it is I',m being accused for, I did not commit. Whatever liar told you something like that?"

Meanwhile that "liar" had been trying to reach the attention of Vos in vain. Now he could see Hahli and decided to try again.

"Hello there!" Viima cried, already getting very frustrated by the constant ignoration. "Have I ceased to exist? Please, I'm missing that time I was being held prisoner. At least people paid attention to me."

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

"I never thought otherwise", Hile said, wondering just how much Kordan had heard of his and Akrtizai's conversation. Hile still wasn't convinced Kordan was evil, but was weary both about him and Arktizai. Something fishy was going on anyways and someone probably had questionable plans.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Celite's smug look quickly turned into a scowl as she looked upon her own poster. Though at the same time, she did feel proud to have at least some kind of publicity."Hahli, such a pleasure it would be to talk to you under more fortunate circumstances." She said, wanting to act courteous and yet finding it impossible due to the cuffs. Surina's words were clearly falling on deaf ears, and Celite thought about how she could use this to her advantage. She looked at the Ga-Matoran in the cell and sneered,"So, you think by acting oblivious you can pretend you weren't the mastermind of it all? I was foolish to become the catalyst that made you do good on your ideas, Surina."

IC Surina

Surina was only slightly shocked by Celite turning against her. She had expected it, to be honest. It was what she would also do.

"You are blaming everything on me", she said. "But it was you who started the idea in the first place."

Her next words had a poor attempt of imitation of Celite's voice.

"What do you think about the lead of the Akiri? I imagine you would want great power. Let's overthrow Hahli so I can become the leader."

IC:"I think this is clear."The Vortixx said after a moment. "The Turaga, stuck in the past, had the idea. The Matoran would have lived a quiet, but increasingly malicious, life. However, she encountered something that triggered her behavior.""This trigger was inevitable. But instead of becoming a serial killer, as most in her place would have, she decided she wanted power. Simple psychology. A trigger, then the two fell into the standard dominant/submissive criminal partnership. But as often happens, it was an unstable partnership. Under duress, it breaks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: What is it with Viima being ignored? o_O

IC Surina

"What do you have to prove this?" Surina inquired.

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

Hile decided he had had enough of being baffled by all these comments back and forth. It was time he stood for himself as he had before, and trusted only himself.

"Good to know", he said. "I'll be on alert."

For him and you, he thought.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

IC: Celite

Quite offended at the imitation, Celite was quick to retort, "don't put words in my mouth!" Her scowl was now entirely directed at Surina, her dislike for Ga-Matoran really starting to show itself. "I said no such thing on the matter. I said I wanted my own village, nothing more." She was lying, but had to ensure she was consistant throughout her story. "This whole assassination business was planned and schemed by you, while I was dragged all the way to Le-Koro and back for YOUR ex!"

IC-Eυτύχια:

"Perhaps the both of you could shut up and stop arguing?" Eutuchia asked Celite and Surina, smiling. He gestured to one of the posters Hahli held, detailing information gleaned previously from Celite and her ways of acting, including multiple accounts of minor electrical-based assault, information reported by one of the guards in-town.

"Turaga, this shows that you already have enough of a record here, including reason for suspicion to be placed upon you for having a larger part in this incident than you would like us to think. Surina, you, meanwhile, were seen trying to attack the person that the both of you had drugged and sent to try and kill Hahli." He smiled ruefully, gesturing to the scar in his side, all that was left from the Mask of Healing's work.

"Thanks for that. Now, we have sufficient evidence to incriminate you of all charges placed against you, and I can assure you that the courts here aren't forgiving. So, if you want, you two can come clean on all charges, and we might just be a little more lenient in our sentencing than we would be otherwise. Or perhaps you would like condemnation?"

profiles i guess

IC Viima & Surina

"Sorry for that", Surina said. "I was trying to help you against the assassin, that's all. But my aim was off."

"Pleeeeaaaassseeee don't ignore me", Viima tried on to attract attention.

"Oh shut up, loser", Surina snapped.

OOC: If there's a specific reason why Viima couldn't be in the same space, please say so. But he followed Vos all the time, so he's been present. No one just... acknowledges him. o_O