BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Celite

"I should have known my zapping would come back to bite me." Celite mumbled, irritated. Still, she was insistant to stick to her story. "I may be suspicious, and it is true that I can be called a conspirator. I'd be lying if I said I didn't go along with it, but I can assure you I played little part in this other than being Surina's pawn!" Her agression was making the Turaga begin to feel woozy again. "I...argh...At best I am only responsible for sending her over the edge, and maybe I do have a grudge against the village. But in all seriousness, how would such a scheme bring me any form of power? I'm not only frail, but I'm also foreign. Why would the villagers trust me? Surina, on the other hand..." At that point, her weakness got the better of her and she had to stop talking to lean on the nearest surface.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC-Ευτύχια:

"See, you're lying again. We already know that this Le-Matoran wouldn't have been an assassin if you hadn't drugged him, and it's much more likely that you were simply trying to take him out to cover your bases. Common tactic." He turned to Viima.

"Wouldn't you agree?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: "Your dedication to sticking to an inane, blatantly false story brings shame to every sapient being."Vos informed Surina from his corner of the room. "And I will enjoy watching it be torn apart in court."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Celite

Celite was beginning to feel like an Ash Bear trapped by Doom Vipers. There were three different accounts of what had happened. Viima's, who was currently the most beliable due to Celite and Surina's hasty leaving. Then there was Surina's, perhaps the most false of the tales which was garnering no favour among the audience. And then there was her own. While it still omitted certain truths, the turaga was doing her best to convince herself that her version was the true version so that she could not get caught out in the omissions she was making. But even so, it felt unlikely she would get out of this alive. The heads of the doom viper - Hahli, Vos, Viima, and whoever was going to be holding the trial, were closing in. She felt like she would do anything to get away. Perhaps had she partnered with a Toa it would be easier to portray herself as a victim as well, but regardless, it all became hopeless by the second. "when..." she began, lifting up from the surface she was leaning on, "...when does the trial occur?" She didn't like thinking of it, but with an impending trial and no legal knowledge, Celite would need a lawyer. And any Koro-approved one would undoubtedly give no joy. Of course, she didn't even have money to hire a competent independent lawyer either. So things were getting quite bad.

Anything...Anything..."...anything..."

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC Viima & Surina

(Ga-Koro, Prison, Medic hut):

"Well THANK YOU", Viima sighed in relief at him being noticed. "I almost thought I had turned invisible. Anyway yes, Surina drugged me. But I assure you the Turaga was in the plot as -"

"My rights", Surina suddenly interrupted. "You did not tell me my rights when you took me here. Doesn't that mean... that you cannot use anything me or Celite has said after Ko-Koro against us?"

OOC: Not sure how the law works around here, but Viima was told his rights when he was imprisoned. Of course this is American law and such a thing doesn't exist in Finland for example, where I live... but does Mata Nui have American law?

IC-Eutuchia:

"Everything you say actually is evidence to be used against you, sorry. Unless Hahli says elsewise, it's safe to assume that everything you say is going to be on record as evidence."

OOC: What was that, Geardirector? Have you experienced it? Because I can assure you that it is followed. Also, technicalities: USA law, not "American" law. =P

Edited by Ilyusha Blokfase

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC Hile

(Ga-Koro):

Hile wondered if perhaps Kardon just wanted Hile out of his sight for a while.

"Sure", he agreed, but even as he went to ask local Matoran about the fuss, he kept glancing back at Kardon to make sure he didn't do anything... unexpected.

OOC: Phantom Terror, we are not allowed to mention other islands in this RPG, especially Metru Nui. No one is supposed to remember that.

Edited by Toatapio Nuva

OOC: Sorry, didn't know that.

IC: Drakner and Gratoraxe

"What do I get to do? And Gratoraxe, you didn't kill anyone, right?" Drakner asked. "Nah, why?" Gratoraxe asked. "Because if you did, then you would draw Six-Hand into further attention." Drakner said sternly.

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

IC: Kordan

Although Kordan suspected Hile might have just thought he didnt want him around, the problem was far more severe than that. If the reason why he came to Ga-Koro was some what linked this this, there may have been a problem.

Signature Guidelines: Avatar and signature total file size may not exceed 250 KB!

OOC: I've waited long enough on Verak, I think.

IC: Yaddrokk + 2 NPCs - Marines Prison

With a look of satisfaction, the Skakdi guard wrenched the mask from the Toa's face. The guard unlocked the gate just long enough for him to slip out and then locked it again. He retrieved his weapons and headed off to drop off the mask in the Prisoners' Belongings/Evidence bags. As he returned to his usual spot, a Matoran of Crystal with a medical bag scuttled past him, his work evidently done. As he continued, a smile grew on his face, one which mirrored that of the burly Ga-Matoran who watched the scene unfold.

"Medic's done his work," she said to the Vortixx investigator, "Could ya step out of the cell so I can lock it?"

Yaddrokk chuckled (without creating a sonic blast) as he approached. "There are few things in this world," he said with equal smugness and glee in his voice, "That I enjoy quite so much as conspirators falling out as soon as their necks are on the line. 'S one of the reasons I never became one, myself."

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC:

"Yeahhhh, see, Viima here was read his rights when he was arrested because he no longer posed an imminent security risk, and he was read them before you two came along and tried to kill him. Now that you have, that makes this a conspiracy - and a deliberate act of terror. Under the statutes of Ga-Koro law, true public safety concerns - such as assault and conspiracy to murder a city official, like a Marine or an Akiri - mean that reading your rights is a legal step that can be bypassed until safely decided you two can no longer be considered viable threats. Eutuchia, did you get down what they're saying?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC Viima & Surina

(Ga-Koro, Prison):

Viima was truly enjoying seeing Surina and Celite squirm in the hold of the officials of Ga-Koro. He also felt angry and even a bit vengeful, which suited this moment just fine. All the evil Surina had done to him would be resolved.

"Fine", Surina scoffed. "So what are you gonna do with us now? Throw us into the darkest dungeon for eternity? Torture us till we drop? Execute us in public and stick our masks to your wall as trophies?"

IC Surina

(Ga-Koro):

"Pfft", Surina spat. "We've known each other for centuries, Hahli. We've lived in this same village all these years, worked nearby, answered to the same Turaga and gone to the same marketplace. There's nothing I can hide from you, because you know me. And I know you, too. I know that in your position you would like nothing more than to shut me up, preferrably in a manner that lets you have my mask as a souvenir afterwards. We were never close friends and will certainly never be after this. A trial will not change that."

IC:"You seem to be implying a relationship that never existed, Matoran." Vos said, coldly. "The Akiri has never been your "friend", and from what I have seen, she has no reason to want to be. You have never had any friends.""And do you know why?""Because you are incapable of true affection. Clinically speaking, you are a psychopath. You are incapable of empathy, you are incapable of caring about anyone other than yourself. You have no problem with manipulating the people who care for you, and you have no problem with causing pain when it suits you. You do not have any friends, because you are physically incapable of caring for another person. And that is the fundamental difference between you, and a sane person."The Vortixx's tone and expression never changed, even as his words fell like hammer blows. "You are an unfeeling creature, deluding yourself with dreams of relationships that never existed. And never will exist. You have been reviled for years, you simply convinced yourself that it was not the case."

"After this, no one will care about you. And you will never understand what it means to care for someone else."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"It can change whether you ever see the light of day again, or whether you even live to see this time next year," Hahli said coldly, remembering the Daedra. "You're crossing the line from belligerent murderer to psychopathic terrorist in my mind quick. Watch yourself."

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC Viima & Surina

(Ga-Koro, Prison):

As Vos spoke, Viima kept nodding in agreement. He himself had fallen prey to Surina's manipulative, uncaring actions. He knew what it was like to love someone who did not love you back and never could.

Surina laughed. "You call me a psychopath and at the same time undermine your case. After all, being a psychopath, I cannot be hold to account for my actions, correct?"

IC:

"You mixed up the definitions of psychopathy and actual insanity," Hahli said even more coldly with a stoic face as she stood to leave. "Pray all you get is life in prison. Maybe you'll occupy the time by reading a psychology textbook."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"I appreciate the spooky warning. Honestly," Hahli said with a steely glance at the Turaga before flicking her stare back onto Surina. "But I think I'll be just fine. Start worrying about yourselves, ladies. You have court in the morning. Your attorney will be waiting."

She stood up and began to move for the door.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"Incorrect, Matoran. Psychopaths, unlike those who are psychotic, can tell right from wrong. You are fully accountable for your actions. I was merely informing you why you are a pathetic, delusional individual."

fK5oqYf.jpg