BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Syvra

Syvra stood there as he began to think about this.

"Well the two are very similar but Ak is far more powerful than makuta. Perhaps we can still gain members under the illusion of makuta while actually worshipping Ak."

OOC: Yeah i am going to be abbreviating Ak'rei'an as Ak since it is kind of hard to remember the spelling of his name.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

IC:

The room grew silent, pensive even, as Hahli worked out the kinks in the arithmetic in her head; the Ga-Matoran calculated the cost of expanding such a shipment and how much it would cost per load, juxtaposed against the gains in revenue that could be achieved with the upgrades to her already state-of-the-art fleet. She looked up and smiled at Korsu genially before pulling aside two pieces of paper and writing on the top piece, pressing hard, but not overly so, and allowing the ink to press into the bottom sheet for her own records. At the bottom left she left a long, straight mark for her signature, which was quickly filled in using a calligraphic italic font, and next to it she left the trident stamp that signified the approval of Ga-Koro's Akiri. She quickly stamped the same on the bottom sheet and then handed the top order to Korsu, who folded it tidily in half for easy carrying.

"Gentlemen, we have ourselves a deal," she said, leaning back in her chair and crossing her hands together under the desk. "In your hands you hold the order for your shipment inflation. I'll have the Captain of my Marines draw up the mutual defense pact in short time and send a copy of that your way as well. Will that be all?"

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Litozen

Litozen had to consider Voxumo's proposal. "That's a fair compromise, although it still means supporting you more than what was once our common goal. That said," he shrugged slightly, pondering about the situation they were in, "It doesn't matter what my input is in this any way. We're both going to be hunted by them so there's no point in splitting up. I don't share the same beliefs but I won't stop you either. Either way we're still inducting people to follow our own goals so I suppose there is no difference either way." He looked towards Ga-Koro, questioning something in the back of his mind. "Anyway, I think we should at least make it into the koro. If they do send anyone after us, I doubt they'd want to cause a commotion in the village itself.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Syvra looked over at Litozen with near disbelief

My Karz i can not believe he is still willing to stick with us

Maybe he is a fool?

No he is just loyal. Like a trained Rahi

Syvra shrugged his shoulders lightly

"Well they would not care anyway but perhaps we can use that to our advantage? We can lure them out into the opening and take them out that way."

This of course was Syvra's half attempt at a plan. His mind was a bit fuzzy as of late and not quite it use to be.

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

Wiremu watched Korsu as Hahli spoke. There was an imperceptible flicker in the diplomat's smile when Hahli said 'mutual protection pact;' evidently, Wiremu had not been the only one to have noticed a subtle absence of mutuality in the military protection Korsu had requested on behalf of Onu-Koro. Hahli was sharp, and had deftly pinned the negotiator with a new set of terms that he couldn't refuse without admitting his intended neglect. Korsu nodded genially to the Akiri, conceding his defeat in their unspoken game of wills. Both wore matching smiles, as mechanical a function for them as the meshing of two gears. Even using metaphors like that, Wiremu had to admit to himself that diplomacy was a machine he'd never quite understand.

"Mutual protection," Korsu echoed through his smile. "Our Koros will stand together in these troubled times. Onu-Koro rejoices at its new ally, and we hope that we shall never have need of it." He stood; Hahli followed suit. They clasped hands and shook, looking each other in the eyes. "We are happy to have come to an agreement. A team of our engineers will arrive as soon as possible to refit your navy with the agreed-upon technologies; I assume we should present this augmentation order to your merchants when they arrive?" Hahli nodded. "Excellent."

Wiremu and Hofi followed Korsu's example and stood. Hofi had stopped scribbling at the pad; the three Onu-Matoran nodded respectfully to Hahli. "Thank you for your hospitality," Korsu said as she waved them to the door of her hut. "Our Ussalrymatoran, no doubt, enjoyed their short stay in your beautiful Koro. I'd expect the engineers to arrive in a few weeks; merely direct them to your shipyard, and they'll take it from there. May the Great Spirit watch over you, Akiri, and goodbye!"

Hahli's face was an unbroken mask even as Wiremu caught the last glance of it out of the corner of his eye. She was, he decided, very good at applying her smile, certainly more practiced in this art than Korsu was. Perhaps it was an inherent advantage; Ga-Matoran had a reputation for being the most polite, after all. Onu-Matoran, for all their skill with making things, were less subtle. The three ambassadors emerged once more into the bright Ga-Koro sun, felt the strong sea breeze, and quickly recovered the two guards that had accompanied them into the Koro. The group wove their way along the bustling lilypad squares until they reached the front gate once more. The last two Onu-Matoran were still waiting there, and they took Korsu's lead back to the Old Fusa Path.

The party from Onu-Koro departed the same way they had arrived.

OOC: Onu-Matoran back to Onu-Wahi. Those of you who volunteered your characters are now free to pursue your other missions. Ga-Koro may henceforth assume the technology agreed upon in the negotiations.

test2.png

IC: Yarre

Failure is not something that people usually enjoy. Although he had been faced with it many times throughout his career, Yarre had never really cared much for failure. He had not enjoyed it, true, but it had simply been something to try and rectify - to aim for fabulous perfection. He may have sounded arrogant for saying so, but he believed that he was a superior attorney for being capable of taking his failures in stride and using them to further his goals.

But now?

He doubted he really believed his words any more.

His most recent failure had been a shock to him. Not because he had failed, but because of the outcome. Never in his years as an attorney had he believed such an outcome to occur in the beautiful village of water. But it had, and it had rocked him to the core.

He knew his clients had been criminals; they had, after all, tried to assassinate the respected Akiri (although he did not know if he was losing respect for her or not - the events of the trial kept on replaying over and over again in his mind). But to give one of them the death penalty was beyond what he had expected; and was definitely injustice in the situation.

Not that he was able to change anything.

Yarre sighed, leaning over the bar counter.

Was he really fit to be an attorney any more?

OOC: Open for interaction.

IC: Litozen

He nodded in agreement. "If what you're saying is true and they will attack us in the open, we could in the very least stay in Ga-Koro and hope to be protected by the guards. I'm sure they don't want major disturbances." With that, Litozen began walking in the direction of the village gates, occasionally looking behind him at Syvra and feeling a strange, looming feeling. He'd been caught up in something that he didn't really understand, simply because of Syvra. Still, if push came to shove he was sure the two of them could handle it. After all, they'd made it this far.

IC-Eutuchia:

Boredly, Eutuchia walked up to Hahli's officehut, a small stack of papers in one hand; basically, the highlights from the various mishaps caused by those working under her - discounting Eutuchia himself, of course - and a letter somebody had wanted to give to the Akiri, taking it from the person's hand, as they appeared to have been standing there for a while. And, so encumbered, he knocked a few times.

Waiting a few seconds, he noticed that nothing happened. So he knocked again. And again. After a moment, he heard a noise coming inside, and sighed.

"Hahli, stop playing with that blasted iStone and answer the door!"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Syvra had been walking behind Litozen for this whole time and he simply seemed not there. Even Venixa (his anxilia) was silent for she was deep in thought as well

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: {Seryna}

The doors of the bar creaked open, letting the outside light lazily drift over the floor, some assembled patrons, and the armour of the being who's fault it was for opening the door in the first place. Because that's exactly what it was, her fault. And it always is, she thought to herself, shrugging her tired shoulders under a loosely fitting set of Guards' Armor. She stepped forward, boots clicking against the floor noisily in the din of the bar. Behind her, the door closed with a crack, the old bamboo weave having seen its' share of weather and wear. The patrons of the establishment, their attention briefly fixed on the newcomer, turned back to their drinks and conversation without so much as a second glance.

Seryna walked up to the bar and grabbed herself a stool next to some blue and gold Matoran who looked distracted enough by his drink that she felt secure enough that he wouldn't try to talk to her as she drowned her sorrows. Which is exactly what she proceeded to do, ordering two shots of the strongest drink the 'tender could whip up for her, hoping that by the end of the day she'd either be dead, exiled, or both. After all these mess ups and countless times spent trying to fix things only to make them worse had taken their toll, and stupid or not, Seryna was intent to ruin her life in Ga-Koro.

OOC: That'd be your cue Hubert =P

Edited by Lord Kini Hawkeye

I've been searchin' for the daughter of the Devil Himself,

​I've been searchin' for an Angel in White,

​I've been lookin for a woman who's a little of both,

​and I can sense her but she's nowhere in sight,
Cause I can't find a banner ;_;

Seryna was completely content to let the Matoran next to her whine about how his "life was suffering" until he put his head on the counter.

And into the path of one of her drinks.

In a courageously bold move that only occurs when your drink is in danger, Seryna shoved the Matoran off his stool, grabbed her drink, and proceeded to down the shot while watching his dazed expression. "Sorry," she said briefly, thumbing the rim of the shot glass, "it was either that or have my drink all over you." Seryna turned her back on the Matoran she'd so thoughtlessly abused, hailing the bartender for another drink and praying that the silence that buzzed around her would fade and everyone would go back to her drinks. She wanted to be drunk by the time she got beaten, or thrown out, or jailed. She wanted to be drunk, crazy, and not remember a single second of it in the morning.

"Put me to work cleaning why don't you, I'm here to train for military service 'here's a broom' why don't you." Seryna mumbled on, her voice increasingly sarcastic and sassy as she did so. Unfortunately, while at a glance those two drinks had taken effect and were making her more likely to ramble on about the troubles of her life, that wasn't even close to true.

Seryna wasn't even warmed up yet, and the best was yet to come.

Seryna's head perked up slightly at the word "fabulous." She looked over at the Matoran she'd just finished assaulting. "Really? Did you honestly just say fabulous?"

"Oh, nothing I guess. Just not something I'd expect... anyone to say, really." Seryna shrugged, debated helping the other Matoran to his feet, and decided against it.

"And there you go again. You don't think that's kind of strange do you?"

Syvra suddenly spoke up as they approached the gate to Ga-Wahi

"Litozen, I think we should first find an inn or tavern. That would be a good location to possibly find assistance, Perhaps we can even claim we have this cult after us and play the victim card."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC-Eutuchia:

Boredly, Eutuchia walked up to Hahli's officehut, a small stack of papers in one hand; basically, the highlights from the various mishaps caused by those working under her - discounting Eutuchia himself, of course - and a letter somebody had wanted to give to the Akiri, taking it from the person's hand, as they appeared to have been standing there for a while. And, so encumbered, he knocked a few times.

Waiting a few seconds, he noticed that nothing happened. So he knocked again. And again. After a moment, he heard a noise coming inside, and sighed.

"Hahli, stop playing with that blasted iStone and answer the door!"

IC:

"Who taught you courtesy when you were a kid? Didn't you ever learn to ask politely?" Hahli's cheerful voice echoed from inside her hut. "Guards, arrest Eutuchia for me, please! Do you see how much more civilized that sounds?"

The guards and the assistant both understood the Akiri to be joking, and so the doors were opened up. Eutuchia entered as Hahli hastily attempted to stash something into one of the drawers in her desk; a monotone "iStone sleep mode activ--" echoed before the Ga-Matoran slammed the drawer and muffled the rest of the sound.

"What can I do for ya, pal?" she asked, giving him a shining grin that was lifted by the buoyancy of a long-fought victory.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC-Eutuchia:

"At this point, I'm honestly not sure, so long as it doesn't involve imprisoning me in some underground lair of yours," the Matoran of Plantlife replied. "I wouldn't be particularly fond of that. Regardless, you need to learn to give that toy of yours a rest. Think of the batteries."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Courier from Ta-Koro.

IC:

A colored blur shot forth from the Wahi, slowing to a stop just outside of Ga-Koro's gate. The Toa was spattered with mud and dust, and their shoulders heaved up and down as they worked to catch their breath, but they approached the gate as quickly as they could manage without breaking into a run. Still panting, they held up the badge that marked them as a part of the Ta-Koro Guard to the Marines at the gate, resting a hand against the gate for support."Urgent message from Akiri Jaller for the Akiri of Ga-Koro."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

I nodded, looking in the direction Akira went. "Let's take the long way, see if we bump into anyone." I suggested, slowly walking in the direction. Slow walk turned into a quick jog as I saw something that my eyes liked. "You wait here." I said and vanished inside one of the stores. When I came back, I was wearing a long black cape, with a hood that went half way down my face. "I ALWAYS wanted to get one of these!"

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Xarya (Ga-Koro)

"It suits you"

After a long-winded search for Akira, Xarya and the others had finally spotted Erif and Fiera milling about.

Xarya drew in the cosmetic effect of Fiera's new attire. If she wanted to adopt a more mysterious look, Xarya wasn't one to argue

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Seeing the reaction, I did the most adorable face I could, all with the puppy eyes and everything. I straightened quickly though as I saw Akira come around the corner. The water paladin stopped, ever-so-slight surprise in her eyes. "Ready to go?" She asked. I nodded for myself. "I'll give you a little freedom: You're already exhausted enough today, so you guys pick whether you want to start with weapons or mask exercise today." I raised my hand at the later.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Vorlik

"Ah, there you guys are! It seems like we've been languishing in complete boredom and inactivity for weeks!" Vorlik paused for a second. "That is, of course, a complete exaggeration. It's been what, three hours? But I would like to practice with Kanohi."

Edited by Canis Lupus

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: LitozenNodding, Litozen looked at Syvra as they continued through the gate. "That is a good idea. Although in fairness, claiming to be victims isn't far from the truth. Oh...that reminds me." He drew his tuning fork and examined it carefully. It still showed signs of battle-wear, but otherwise didn't appear to be badly damaged. Litozen tapped it and carefully listened to the sound, then chuckled. It'd been too long since he had examined it."I should check this more often," he began, "last thing I'd need is to be off-key in battle. Anyway, let's go." He walked along the streets, looking for a tavern nearby.

Syvra grinned as he heard this

"You mean you were not off-key this whole time? I could not tell."

He merely offered a wry grin to litozen

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Akira nodded, happy with the unanimous decision. "Very well." She said and led us to a spot not far from the koro's gate. "From what I've seen, Xarya and Vorlik already unlocked their mask powers, so you'll make two groups. Vorlik, you can already turn your pakari completely off, and I'm not sure that particular mask requires more training, so, you'll spar with Fiera, see if her mask isn't combat oriented by a chance. More masks activate by accident than dedicated attempt anyway." Akira said and I started fishing for any memory of how Vorlik fought.

"Xarya. You can also activate your kakama, but unlike Pakari, that one can be controlled to much greater extent. It's something else to use it when you know where you're going and that the path is clear, it's something else when your vision is getting blurry and suddenly theres something in the way. Erif, you'll be the random factor, as you'll try to hit her with pebbles. At least we'll see if those claims about aim are justified." Akira smiled and went to set up the course by putting a few stones in a straight line. After that she set up the same ring as before in Le-Wahi. When she was done, she smirked: "While I enjoy myself. Go on, I'll yell at you if you do it wrong." she said and walked away. "Well, looks like it's you and me!" I called over to Vorlik, folded the cloak and set it beside the ring, getting in.

"And how are you?" Akira said, walking over to Noira.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension