BZPRPG - Ga-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:The Toa of Crystal took a small step away from the Toa of Sound. Under normal circumstances, a solid sock to the mischievous Toa's kanohi would have sufficed. But they were currently in the presence of a lady, and Xenin held himself back. He instead gave the De-toa his best malevolent glance before turning once again to face the Toa of Iron.

IC Kirgan(Ga-Koro): Finally! Kirgan thought. This has been taking forever. Kirgan entered the interviewing room. "Kirgan. Yes, that's me", he said. "Ready for any question... but don't ask me about fishing, I know nothing about that."

IC: Voutok (Daylaria's Office)"Well, then you can take heart that, last I checked, 'fishing' wasn't exactly on our agenda. Apologies for the time consumption, we've been a bit busy. Just have a seat right there in front of the Commander's desk, please."

Behind this sucky post count, a writer and hardcore RPer lies in wait of a reason to post...

For those who will likely ask when reading some of my non-RP posts: for me, "*shot*' = "I know that what I said was something stupid and I am acknowledging this before people think I'm serious."

Oh yeah, and my current BZPRPG character bio can be found here.

"Why...me? Oh yeah, that's right. I'm weak. I'm of a minority, a minority of people with a common trait: we hear too much. And what we're supposed to hear hurts to hear. When I'm alone in a silent room, I can hear a pebble dropping from a mile away. I can hear a motor boat being started up several yards off the coast. A whisper from outside, I can hear as if they were talking right at me. An explosion in another koro, I hear as if it's just outside. Sounds useful, right?"

"Wrong."

"It's a curse, if you ask me. The same pen dropping inside this aforementioned silent room would ring in my ears. If I stood by the same motor, I'd get a headache. The same whisper would ring in my ear like two metal beams being slammed together in front of my face. The same explosion would render me deaf for years...thank the Spirit I thought of getting me something to dampen the noise, or I'd end up like the rest of my kind..."

~Voutok S'Tythe; unknown date, unknown location

IC Kirgan

(Ga-Koro):

Kirgan did as he was told, sitting down. Despite having waited a long time, he did not appear impatient or in a hurry. A miner, he though, needed patience in his work to produce good results. This philosophy extended to other areas of life as well.

"All right, glad to be here", he said politely. "So... hit it."

IC:

Noira was lost.

OOC: Noira, open to interact.

IC: Xarya (Ga-Koro)

"Vorlik, look" Xarya called and pointed.

"Isn't that one of ours?"

Without waiting for an answer, Xarya quickly whisked over to where the Le-Toa was loitering, seemingly having no clear sense of where or when.

"Hey" she asked "you doing okay?"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:Kurkai

We traveled to the docks where I showed him the man who sold him the sub. "She's right over there, a Ga-Matoran named Turis, let's...... interrogate her..." I walked over. "Hello how may I help you?" she said, smiling. I responded with an upper cut. "Evidently, you didn't tell me everything that I needed to know last time,"

"Please, don't hurt me... I swear I told you everything I could!" she wimpered

"I won't hurt you anymore, but my friend Cedoka will," I said, leaving Cedoka to ask her some more questions

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089

IC:"Sometimes, I think people like you put too much stock in what I say." The Onu-Matoran muttered, idly flipping his badge between his fingers. His old one, at least. The one identifying him as a member of Seventh.

It was probably the only non-essential piece of gear he was carrying.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Cedoka - Ga-Koro Docks

"Wow, this Toa is serious." I thought to myself as I saw Kurkai bullying the Ga-Matoran. Even though it was just a glancing blow, I was surprised that he had the guts to hit a Matoran.

"Move along now." I told the Ga-Matoran as I hurried her into her hut. "No need to make a scene."

Turis pressed herself against the back of her shop as I I advanced toward her. Kurkai stayed near the door, blocking her escape.

"Now," I said quietly. "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way."

I pulled out one of the knives on my belt...

Edited by Shadow Destroyer

shadow_destroyer_banner.jpg
Thank you to the Dark Beings Banner and Avatar Shop for the banner! Brickshelf Gallery  BZPRPG Profiles 

IC-Eutuchia:

Checking on the status of an order sent to Le-Wahi, Eutuchia sighed. Day after day after day of deskwork.

Still, he did sign on to help, so it's not like he could complain. Besides, two people instead of one made things work faster.

Okay, so, order properly sent, mark that on paper. Order properly written by secretary ("Hey look that's me, blegh."), check. Order properly logged and filed by secretary?...

Eutuchia turned, looking at the mess of paperwork that was strewn about his hut as well. Okay, sure, he'd gotten on Hahli at first about needing a secretary to properly do some of the work, and file it, and what-not, but when it came to that filing, well, Eutuchia was just as lazy about it as Hahli could be, thought slightly more creative.

He'd managed to take the piles of paperwork and form them into actual furniture, rather than just calling them furniture. Now, if he knew where his real furniture had gone, well, that would be good. He could use it. It probably wouldn't be as immediately comfortable as the paper, but he needed the back support...and, let's face it, the assurance that he wouldn't get any papercuts.

Papercuts. Uggh. They're terrible.

Lamenting his lack of ability to sit on paper furniture and not get harmed by it, Eutuchia sat on the one real piece of furniture in his hut, a simple chair, before checking another bit of paperwork, the old piece tossed on the paper couch.

Order properly logged and filed by secretary? Check.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Komae

"Well, hardtack's not so bad, once you get used to it," he replied cheerfully. "Come on, grab your things and up we go."

Their room was a simple affair, but it at least had the mercy of two beds. Humming to himself, Komae dropped his luggage on the far one and flipped it open. The tools and crafts within were scattered about from the journey, but nothing seemed to have broken. He ran his hand over the hammers and chisels, smiling as he turned over the spare carver's knife that matched the one he wore in his belt. It was always good to have a spare around, just in case.

"So," he called over his shoulder, "any ideas for where to start?"

Edited by GSR

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC: Komae

"Well, I meant for food, since you brought that up, but a market seems like a good way to take care of both our problems at once!" He plucked a collection of carvings and tools from the luggage and slid them into his satchel. After a moment's thought, he leaned out of the window, removed his scarf, and wringed it dry. Probably should have done that sooner.

Wrapping it back around his neck, he turned to the weaponsmith. "Well, shall we? Plenty of customers waiting, I'm sure." Humming, he made for the door.

"Oh, and - if you see our not-marine friend, let me know, would you?"

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

IC:

"...What I would like to know is whether it would be possible to retool such a thing to propel our merchant ships and our navy quickly and more efficiently," Hahli said as Wiremu flicked through her folder. On its flax-paper pages were specifications related to the Ga-Koro fleet, though he noticed certain obviously classified figures to have been omitted. Those didn't matter to him, as all the technical information he would need was provided. "And, more importantly," Hahli went on, returning her focus to Korsu, "What you ask in return for such an upgrade."

The diplomat nodded in response. "We'll delve into the technology shortly," he said, noticing Wiremu's still-moving eyes. "Regarding our demands, I can easily relay to you what my Akiri wants. Any trade strengthens our Koros' bonds of friendship - very much in line with Nuparu's wishes, of course - but in our troubling age, he would like to have more than good sentiment to rely on for the defense of our Koro. Nuparu wants your word that, should Onu-Koro be attacked, he can rely upon the aid of Ga-Koro's fighting forces and upon the use of Ga-Koro itself as a site of asylum for our people, if necessary."

Hofi scribbled away as Korsu continued; Wiremu had finished with the folder, and listened to the diplomat resume presenting Onu-Koro's price. "Aside from this, Nuparu also wants larger crates of food in the future. This is merely an expansion of our previous portion of your yield, which, as you recall, was the original price for the construction of the greenhouses. We would request an increase of twelve cubic bio per shipment; a modest, but important, expansion. What do you think of these terms, Akiri?"

test2.png

IC: KurkaiI watched as the matoran a face turned from a scared to a paniced look."ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I left one part out," turis exclaimed, "He said he wanted a map of the underwater tunnels under the koro, and said if a toa of plasma were to come by, to direct him away from the tunnels!" So he knew I was coming, I thought, interesting

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089

IC:

I giggled. "Yeah, that was hectic. Spirit it doesn't even feel like it was barely a few days ago." I said, giving it a little thought. "We should do that again, properly some day, if you know what i mean." I said dreamily, "With what goes along, you know... Candles... Dinner... Maybe rings..." I said, glad for the crimson mask to hide my blush.

"I should probably go check up on them." Akira said as she finished her dish. "Before someone gets hurt. Probably them. There's one more thing i need to ask of you." she said, sliding a pouch of money across the table. "I'm going to need barbed wire and some weights that can be worn. Can you do that?"

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC

'Oh, you wanna know, don't you!' I said as I stepped back a pace. Instantly, my weapon was out and was spinning by my side, just to make my entrance epic. 'My name is Exa! Future King of Mata Nui, who will unite all the villages under one banner! Teehee!'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC: Farssak

When Exa had made his proclamation, a Skakdi prosecutor and romance novelist had been walking by, hoping to buy some juice from the nearby cafe. Of course, such a comment stopped the rather intimidating figure in his tracks, as it was something new and interesting in his daily Ga-koronan life.

"Kid," said Farssak, approaching the group. "I think the word you're looking for is Chieftain. We aren't a kingdom here."

IC(Daylaria-Marine HQ)

"Alright! Here we go," she said cheerfully. Out of tea, she pushed her cup aside and sat back. She was the picture of relaxed, even during an interview. It was obvious that the Commander valued comfort while not on a mission.

"So. Do you have any military experience?"

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

IC

'Chieftain?' I thought of the word as I turned to the passerby Skakdi who'd spoken up, 'Sounds like some big ugly brute in heavy armor. Is that what you're calling me? Huh!?' I challenged. 'Of course I'd be a king, but if anything else, I'd be acknowledged as "Hero"!'

GT: Jl1223 X <----add me :3

(╯◕_◕)╯

BZPRPG Profiles 2013

IC:

On the outskirts of Ga-Koro sits a massive mansion, carefully constructed designed by a Ga-Matoran and a Po-Matoran, and built by the craftsmanship only known to Onu-Koro and Po-Koro. The Estate belonged to the Polzins, and all three children and their deceased father were known throughout the island, mostly for their business. The adoptive father, Alarick Polzin had impeccable taste when it came to architecture, he had asked for a dirt path to be cleared, leaving a nice, soft path route for people to travel by Ussal or by foot. Upon reaching the estate proper sat the house where three very distinctive children grew up. It was two stories high, and Alarick spared no expense in the construction of his household. Most of the bedrooms were on the second floor, though there were a few guest rooms on the flrst floor. There was one place though that you could find the owner, a decently sized library was underneath the curved staircase, two double doors leading into it.

An absolutely enchanting Toa sat at a desk in the middle of the library, her eyes were the shade of lilac, soft at first, though with a naturally harsh look to them upon closer inspection. Her white blouse tucked into a golden skirt, that stretched only slightly further than her knees. Her skin though was a dull grey, but the way she sat, one leg crossed over the other her eyes determined and looking over the quarterly reports of the Polzin Shipping Company, her father's business and now her's. It had surged under her, just as it eventually did for her father. She was the baroness of Ga-Koro, although born into the business, she had learned, and worked hard to manage the company such as she did. Opportunites that increased the company's goodwill with the people caused a surge in business, and Vera found herself shipping more goods than her father could have ever hoped to.

Vera heard a door close, and her ears easily identified the soft pattering. Looking at her watch for only a second, she knew it was Kiara, a Le-Matoran who had recently moved to Ga-Koro. She was a young girl, nice enough, almost too nice to truly work in business, but that's where the money was, wasn't it?

"How is your day Kiara?" Vera said, her voice like the soft purr of Muaka.

"H-How did you know it was me? I-It's good though," The young girl stuttered, startled at Vera's correct deduction.

"I sent you to retrieve my mail, and told you to take a short break along the way. A hardworking girl like you only took a five minute break when I told you to take ten. I had no other appointments for the day, save for the Akiri this evening."

"Yes ma'am...are you angry? It's just you got a really important letter, from Ko-Wahi."

"Hardly Kiara, you remind me of myself, hardworking, almost to a fault. However I would prefer you take at least a half-hour break, so you can eat, drink, and rest. Our business is an ever busy one. That said, today has remained mostly slow I would prefer it you took the rest of the day off. Now for the mail?"

"Right sorry about that ma'am, here you go." Kiara smiled sheepishly, and set the mail down on the table, the letter from Ko-Wahi on the top. A rare smile crept across Vera's lips as she saw the name and address.

"Thank you Kiara, you are a great aide as always. Until next time. There is a bottle of bula berry wine in the kitchen, consider it a bonus for your generous labour." Her eyes never left the letter, so Kiara bowed slightly in respect and left, closing the door behind her. With the Toa's power over metal, she created a letter opener, almost eagerly anticipating what she saw in front of her. A business opportunity was the first though, a chance to set things in motion, of course still a little more buildup was required. These people could help her bring something that Mata Nui had lost for a while, something to occupy its time and thoughts. These people were...

The Cultured Gentry

Ko-Koro, Ko-Wahi.

Oh this was going to work like clockwork, as ever piece would start falling into their proper places.

gallery_99567_147_39590.jpg

IC:

"I don't know, I'm... Actually having kind of fun. Self-mutilating as it sounds." I shrugged, "I got life now." I laughed. IT made me look to tehe sky to check the sun for time, as Akira wanted to continue the training, which I was eager to do. So far it looked like I was the worst of the group, which was frankly an assault on my pride. I am going to have to win at least armed combat.

=== COFFEE GUZZLER ===

BZPRPG profiles
-Chronicles of Tara-
Ascension

IC: Jetzul

"You can't beat milk and eggs. Sure, there are other fancier breakfasts out there and we biomechanical beings don't really need to 'eat' per se, but still, two fried eggs and a double serving of milk in the morning - or any time of the day - will rejuvenate anybody."

The toa of iron was frying two eggs in a skillet. They were powaki eggs, his favorite. They made a good breakfast, or lunch, or dinner. "Flip them over and let them fry to medium," he thought to himself. "No salt, a dash of pepper." Whistling to himself, he let the eggs cook before flipping them onto a plate. Setting the plate down, he poured a glass of milk for himself before grabbing a newspaper. Flipping through the pages, he began to take not of any "unusual" occurrences. "Hm... The wraith of Po-Wahi..."