BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Rakona/Goran

"Well, Onu-Koro is a big place. We must search for your former friends."

OOC:

I will most likely be limited in my posting for the rest of the week, so Vox, you can control Rakona for that time.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Sajis

"I have not spoken to many other guards since my recruitment," replied the Matoran. "And as such I have no recommendations."

Ic: Yuria

Evidently, they still had not noticed me. I heard their conversation and was intriuged. "You know," I said, "for the right price, I can find this guard for you? Make all of your lives easier?" I waited for a reponse. If they say yes, I would be able to get some money to buy some food. If not, I would have to.... persuade them...

picasion.com c4ba807b638d12d03dd390658f770e50

TANNOHK-KAL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In a world filled with peace,

one shadow will spark a war

My epic, Shadow Destiny: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=10089

IC: Syvra

Syvra walked around the koro. He knew Rakona was watching him from the shadows. Where he was not sure but he knew they were there.

He had been searching for Litozen and Thentyle for quite some time now. He checked the taverns even the hospital and found nothing.

Seemed they skipped town

It does seem that way

With that he walked towards the center of the koro and began to consider his next move

OOC: I normally do not like to control other players characters so you'll just be watching from the shadows. So yeah.

Also Syvra open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Sajis

"I have not spoken to many other guards since my recruitment," replied the Matoran. "And as such I have no recommendations."

-IC: Noxra Immiti-

"How disappointing. I did not expect the Ussalry to function so poorly, especially in something so important as the familiarization and training of recruits," Noxra stated, her voice as cold and emotionless as possible. Even then, genuine disappointment could be heard. "I suppose I might as well begin the search, we don't have much time."

With that, Noxra strode from the room, moving from her chair and grabbing her reefer coat in one sinuous, effortless movement.

Edited by Replicant

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Ferron (Onu-Koro Tavern)

"Don't be" Ferron replied "I've learned to live with it."

IC:

"So, What weapons have you been engineering?" Nichou asked.

"Mostly the basic stuff; swords, spears, maces and so on. But with all the new tech that Onu-Koro keeps churning out nowadays I don't think it's too farfetched to see me eventually make something a bit more... advanced."

"I don't just do weapons, though. I'll make or fix anything, really. It's just something I like to do"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

"I agree, our Koro has been creating many interesting technologies recently," Nichou added.

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Syvra looked around. From his vantage point he could see all the heretics around him. It amazing how they could simply walk around oblivous. He took a seat on a bench and considered what to do next

OOC: Syvra is open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

OOC: sorry for my abhorrent absence recently. IC: Litozen (and Thentyle)

The two Toa had been wandering around the koro for a while now, discussing several matters. Over the course of their discussion, Litozen was beginning to feel more and more convinced that Thentyle would probably not be the best suited for what he and Syvra were intending - though as he wasn't the brightest lightstone in the mine, it wouldn't be too much of an issue. They came to a stop when Litozen saw his ally not too far ahead, and hurriedly walked towards him.

"Syvra!" He called out, unaware of the events that had passed. As Thentyle followed, the Onu-Toa had the strangest feeling that something wasn't quite right, but he dismissed it. After all, both of these toa he was with didn't feel normal anyway, much less the one who kept threatening him.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: The Phantom

At the mouth of an alley way, a homeless Matoran slumped over. At first glance, one would think he could have passed out drunk. But the blood seeping from his neck was a sure sign of murder. Two Toa-sized footprints, wet from gutter runoff, were all that told the tale. That, and his intact wallet, with a single widget still inside.

Edited by Draezeth

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

Syvra eyes snapped open as he heard his name called and he instinctively called thorned vines to his hands.

Oh it's those two

Syvra laughed softly when he heard Venixa respond that way.

Hey now remember we must convince them

Well we could always just knock them out and then force them

But wouldn't it be easier if we were able to convince them?

Well.... yes it would be.

Syvra stood off from the bench and semi-smiled.

"Hey litozen was wondering what you been up to. How you been?"

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen and Thentyle:"I'm fine. It's not been that long already, has it?" The De-Toa joked slightly, unaware of what had happened to his ally in the time since they last met. His guard was down too much in the presence of allies. "So anyway, did you find anything interesting, like more followers in our cause? Thentyle and I found nothing, so we've just been getting to know each other as colleagues a bit.""Yeah, ;'colleagues'..." Thentyle rolled his eyes, still unsure what to think of what he'd been roped into.

Syvra shaked his head lightly as he heard this

"No sadly i could not find anyone who would be considered worthy. But i did find out there seems to be a recent increase in the ussalrys actions."

Of course he was lying through is teeth but litozen would not know

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Litozen & Thentyle

"That must mean there's trouble kicking about." Thentyle chimed in, wanting to be useful. Litozen smiled, but it soon turned false.

"That would be a good indicator that we could easily find like-minded beings, but at the same time it would be too risky for us to approach someone without absolute certainty." Litozen began pacing around on the spot for a moment in deep thought. Once more, he was taking the initiative. He came to a complete standstill after one idea came to mind, raising the hopes of his affiliates, before he shook his head and paced again. "Hm...There's nothing I can truly think of that wouldn't risk revealing ourselves. Perhaps we should just find somewhere to rest. I think there was a nice inn nearby that Thentyle and I passed while we were touring the koro and..." He stopped dead once more, thinking back. Something didn't quite seem right. They had walked around most of the Koro in the time since they had separated, yet he'd hardly seen anything he deemed excessive as far as guards were concerned. He cast a suspicious look on Syvra. "...Nevermind, let's just get going."

IC:

"I agree, our Koro has been creating many interesting technologies recently," Nichou added.

"So long as I'm not left out of the loop. I'd hate for the Akiri to keep all the best toys himself, which he probably will." Ferron stated with a slight irritation, as if the mere possibility of technology being unavailable to him was a noteworthy point.

"But if I can't fix it, it's not broke. That's what I always say"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra had followed Litozen for awhile before they came to the inn. He looked at Litozen very closely

"You know perhaps we should see about checking the mines. I know if i were trying to be... secretive i would hide in the mines. Plus if we bring Thentyle here The matoran there will not look twice for they would think he is here to help them mine. But first we must rest."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Cetrin

just before he went into the mines, a matoran tapped him on the arm. "are you Cetrin?" he said. "I am indeed. what do you need?" was the reply. "well...uh..this guy...he..uh.." the matoran stuttered. "he told me he wants you to go to Po-Koro". "hrm...wonder why.." Cetrin muttered. "i'll be on my way now, thanks" Cetrin said, and the matoran scuttled off. he still wanted to catalogue the rahi, but someone had called him. so he sighed, turned, and headed down the way to Po-Koro. a new emotion entered into his head, something he couldn't quite describe. then he found the words: it was affection. He gently scratched the Parakuka attached to him. "now, come to think of it, you aren't so bad either" he said.

OOC: and i'm off to Po-Koro

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC:

"So long as I'm not left out of the loop. I'd hate for the Akiri to keep all the best toys himself, which he probably will." Ferron stated with a slight irritation, as if the mere possibility of technology being unavailable to him was a noteworthy point.

"But if I can't fix it, it's not broke. That's what I always say"

IC:

Nichou nodded slowly, taking another sip of his bula Juice. "Have you been involved in the installation of any of the tech for the other Koro?" He asked.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

Onu-Wahi

IC: Fraxn (Hello Noxra)

The giant found me when I had a piece of sandpaper between my toes, scrubbing away the fungal infection I’d inherited from the footboard of my bunk. I rose, leaving the sandpaper between my toes. Even standing I had to crane my neck to see her chin. I suddenly had an urge to punch it, just to see if I could even reach. I had to remind myself of the ussalry ensign patch strapped to my shoulder. Best behavior: no fights, no romance, no illicit actions of any kind. Why did I agree to this job again?

“Can I help you with something, toa of growth spurts?”

She turned, staring down through those beady mask-holes at me. I put on a tough face, taking in the navy blue reefer coat, her hunched back -- if she got taller I’d arrest her as threat to doorways island-wide -- and the indigo patterns lacing her ebony armor. “Nice tats,” I amended my first introduction.

OOC: HELLO NOXRA

IC: Leli

With impressive speed, a head wearing a Kanohi of carious shades of green, from the darkest found in the jungle to the lightest surrounding the sea, dropped down into view between Noxra and Fraxn. Whether by design or accident, it was impossible to tell, but the owner of said head didn't seem surprised in the slightest. Perhaps because Leli had made it a habit of hanging from ceilings at regular intervals. Perhaps because she needed something to climb, and with the lack of trees in Onu-Koro, it was the next best thing. Still, the green-armored Matoran grinned, the expression spreading quickly across her Huna.

"Hey, wha'sup?"

Yes, completely normal.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Litozen and ThentyleLitozen still had an inkling that something wasn't right, but felt it would be unwise to begin acting distrustful of the one who had saved his life."Very well. But I still think it would perhaps be best not to stick around for too long, even with an Onu-Toa." He looked at Thentyle, who was still giving an odd look which seemed to be a combination of confusion and suspicion. Neither one could put their finger on it, but something didn't quite feel like it had done before.

-IC: Noxra Immiti-
Noxra reacted to the appearance of Fraxn and Leli as she would react to any other occurrence; dispassionately, and without blinking. For a moment, she did little but analyze the two Ussalry members, the two cold, indigo pupils of her lupine eyes containing the very essence of impassivity as they slowly drifted from Fraxn’s face to Leli’s. Suddenly, as the silence grew awkward, Immiti drew a new cigarette from her coat’s chest-pocket, striking a match against the stone walls as the cigarette lay limp between her forefingers. The cigarette’s tip blossomed with orange incandescence as she began to speak, her eyes never leaving the faces of the two newcomers. A wall of wispy smoke rose to the ceiling, obscuring her visage except for the indigo radiance of her taciturn eyes. Her sonorous speech echoed in the tunnels of the headquarters, though to the inhabitants of the room it was quiet and suave, the heavily accented words beautiful in their reserved base tone, the muffled thunder of a taciturn war goddess.
Commander Leli,” She began, with the slightest of nods to Leli, holding a disturbingly perfect amount of respect. “Private Black,” She continued, repeating the nod to Fraxn, her expression (and the amount of respect held within) never changing. Pausing, she took another smoky breath. “A suspect is arriving soon. I search for an additional volunteer guard, for maximum psychological effect. Perhaps one of you could spare the time and energy to assist?

pNNgXax.jpg

IC (Dekuna): "That is very kind of you, Toa Miraul" Dekuna said. "We will gratefully accept your help, and if there is anything we can do in response, name it."

IC:

After a few hours of waiting, Quoribay returned to Matan and Natan's workshop to see if they were done building his disk launcher. "Is it finished?" he asked.

IC (Matan and Natan): Neither Skakdi looked up as the Matoran simply walked into thier workshop and started talking. Did he really have such a short memory?

OOC: Oops! Let's pretend that didn't happen.

IC:

Quoribay knocked on the door to Matan & Natan's Workshop.

OOC: Fine by me. Those two can be easily annoyed, so best not to try them. They might just have taken the money and given him a rusty spork.

IC (Matan and Natan): After a few seconds, Matan answered the door.

"Ah, good to see you again, sir" he said warmly, shaking the Matoran's hand. "Come inside".

ppg2.png

IC (Matan and Natan): "We did" Matan responded. "And here is the result."

Natan withdrew a Matoran-sized disk-launcher from a cupboard, made from shiny steel. Matan also went to the cupboard and drew out a half-dozen bamboo disks, each of which had a small rune in the centre to identify their owner, so that he could retrieve them after firing. He handed one to Natan who deftly fit it into the launcher, aimed at the floor and fired. The disk shot into the floor with a soft "thunk" before bouncing back up again, hitting the ceiling of the hut before dropping back down. Matan snatched it out of the air and put it back in his stack.

Continuing his demonstration, Natan flicked a small lever on the launcher's handle. With a clang of metal and the sound of springs pulling closed, the launcher's arms telescoped inwards, while the disk holders folded themselves underneath the shortened arms. With a final clang, the two symmetrical halves of the launcher folded together with a final snap. In all, the folded launcher was a third of its former length and half the width. Satisfied, the Skakdi released the switch and then unfolded the launcher and drew its arms back out to their full lengths. They clicked into place and stayed there, held tight and strong by pins within the launcher's internal mechanism.

He handed the device down to Quoribay, while his brother set the disks down on the workbench. "Are you satisfied?" he asked the Matoran.

OOC: If that description wasn't clear, here's a diagram of how the thing folds up. Link.

ppg2.png

IC: syvra

Syvra nodded and brought his hand to rub at his chin

"Yes i suppose that is a valid point. It would be best for us not to remain in one area at a time. But we must also not move around so quickly as to raise suspicion."

He held out his hands much like a scale

"They both must be of equal measurements. One can not be more prevelant than the other."

OOC: Will be back on sunday

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Ashiem

Soon enough, Ashiem and Elliane made their way through the grand doors of the Horseman Company's building, and the former strode towards the reception desk, where the pretty receptionist was boredly flicking through what seemed to be a conspiracy magazine.

"Hey," said the young Toa of Magnetism. "Is Kultos in?"

The female Lesterin walked into the space where the the three Toa were talking. She said to Syvra, "These are the ones you were talking about, yes?"

OOC:

Makuta Almanax, if you want one of your characters to be brainwashed and hypnotized into joining the Brotherhood of Ak'Rei'An, I will be able to do so. Once this character is inducted, they may sacrifice their element or ability to use a mask to bind a zombie servant to them.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Nichou nodded slowly, taking another sip of his bula Juice. "Have you been involved in the installation of any of the tech for the other Koro?" He asked.

"Can't say that I did. Akiri Nuparu hasn't exactly been my best customer, so to speak"

BZPRPG Profiles

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

Syvra looked at the Rakona and rolled his eyes. Vines shot from his hand and they kind of wriggled like snakes in the air just infront of Rakona's face

"You have no subtlety do you? Yes these are the ones."

Why is it some women are just so stubborn?

That is because some are given everything

Or is it she is just that confident in her self?

She only has the bumbling zombie with her who sticks out worse than a Braka monkey in a nest of Doom Vipers.

And we have are own zombies that are always at are beck and call.

Yes so very true Venixa. We don't use the mask power enough do we?

Not at all.

He could almost tell she was smirking in her mind. This would be quite an interesting outcome.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: Well I do love evil, but I'm not sure Litozen should go for that cause. Luckily I have Thentyle who is warmhearted and not to smart even though his heart's in the right place, so he should make good fodder.

IC: Litozen and ThentyleThe Toa of sound looked between Syvra and the suddenly-approached Lesterin with an air of confusion. His initial suspicions would not go away and kept nagging him. He thought it strange but the atmosphere wasn't the same as it had been, and it was driving him crazy. Litozen slowly raised a hand up to his head and sighed as though trying to relieve stress before perking up again, his Matatu's scope scrutinising Rakona."A new ally of yours, Syvra?" He asked bluntly. "I thought you'd said you didn't find anyone you 'considered worthy'?" The situation felt like it was becoming heated and would ultimately come to a head, but despite this the tension was lost to everyone when Litozen realised the Onu-Toa, though also feeling something wasn't right, was already introducing himself to the Lesterin and interrupting the conversation."I'm Thentyle, and that grey fellow is Litozen...but has your friend already told you about us then?" He said, impervious to the De-Toa's glares.

Syvra looked over at Litozen and his eyes just glared at him

"Exactly.I found no one considered worthy. This one is simply one who has been following me."

OOC: I must agree. i think thentyle would be a better mindless fit

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC:

Ah, see, you don't need an IC reason to make someone a Brotherhood member. You really need OOC reasons. The process of induction consists of brainwashing, torture and hypnosis. A character can be recruited no matter what their standing. But if you want it to be Thentyle, that's fine.

Also, Vox, Goran's not a bumbling zombie. He actually acts like a normal person. Sort of.

"Ah, Syvra has not told be anything about you two. Just your existence. We are ... coworkers. He does not think I am worthy, but we must still work together."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

OOC: Oh, I know that. And I have an ooc reason; I'm just interested in where it could take him.IC: Litozen and Thentyle"Coworkers of what exactly?" Litozen was becoming more and more dissatisfied by the minute, while Thentyle seemed too preoccupied with being friendly and true to his nature. Before he could say another word, the Toa of Earth already took hold of the conversation, "I see. Well, I only recently came to this island but I've really begun to enjoy my life here. I'm even thinking of taking on a full-time job at the mines. Do you like mining at all?" At that, Litozen could not help but elbow Thentyle in the back, forcing him to change the topic to what Litozen had just said; "But um...yes, what kind of coworker are you? Where do you and Syvra meet or...something?" The De-Toa was keen to listen, but at the same time was backing away slowly and trying to slowly lift his normal sound barrier that prevented him from going mad. Bit by bit the volume increased, but he slowly tried to focus on the just the group he was backing away from. Of course, his movement would be rather conspicuous to his 'friend'.