BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC:

Mine's a sloppy gait -- clumsy, sprawling, shaky. I'm too used to the well-worn cobblestone and granite flagstones of Ta-Koro, and the rough, pitted cave bottoms here catch my feet like the hands of beggars. Even with my sheathed sword as a cane supporting me, I quickly fall behind the others. Sometimes, Day or Melna will offer to help me, but I wave them off; I have no wish to be a burden. Does anyone, for that matter?

Miraculously, this trip has already reminded of how much I hate the underground; the constant alteration between chilling cold, burning heat and heavy murk. Not to mention the darkness; that ever-present, nigh-inpenetable, suffocating darkness that wraps around you, clogging your airways, choking the life and hope out of your soul.

And this was just Onu-Wahi -- I shudder to think of what the Dark Walk is like.

Stubbing my toe for the nth time, I look up at my companions, taking stock of how they’re faring. Melna's bubbling with enthusiasm, as usual, with a spring in her step that seems to push her further and faster through space than should be physically possible. The copper plates of her armour flash iridescently whenever she passes a lightstone, making her entire frame shimmer and turn ethereal, highlighting her admittedly attractive form--

(whoa er uh yeah anyway)

Day, on the other hand, melts into the shadows as if he had been sculpted from them at birth. In fact, if it wasn't for the crimson glow of his eyes and heartlight, he would probably be able to travel completely unnoticed down here. His stride, in contrast to mine, is smooth and strong, like waves on the sea. No movement is ever wasted with him; every move is with purpose.

It strikes me how much the two balance each other -- Melna’s sunny, good humour against Day’s sober, dry wit. Were I a religious man, I might think that the Great Spirit had guided their destinies to intersect here. But I’m a Po-Matoran, and Po-Matoran aren’t known for their great Faith; so I quietly reason how it was simple good fortune that Day and Melna met.

Then again.

Fortune, destiny -- same thing, really.

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC:"As I said, the best I can offer in terms of tracking is only useful for a recent disappearance, generally within a day or two. My suggestion on those is to file a missing person's report with the Ussalry and the other Guards. If they see them, they could let you know." ,Miraul answered. "Beyond that, perhaps with names, I can keep my eyes open."

"I could volunteer to run said report to any other Guards you wish, except Po-Koro. Their isolationist stance doesn't allow me to get there. But I think a trading caravan might be in town, so they could carry the report back, I suppose, if they haven't left already." , Vilak chimed in.

"As for the matter of this artifact and the combination of powers-we have enough Toa, seeing as the Akiru are a full team of six. But as a leader, I am hesitant to risk the lives of my team to restore the power of a single Toa. That seems like an unnecessary risk to me, but the decision is not mine, but the team's, to make-something I'd have to talk to them about. I'd be more willing if you could prove that doing so might free your powers-perhaps, since the Akiri were so close to the Turaga, you might ask them, or others, such as the astrologer Nixie, about it? The more is known, the more I'm willing to try. Am I correct to believe you have no powers such as element or Kanohi access?"

OOC: Zeal, PM me OOC details about what would happen IC in regards to my chars attempting such on the artifact, and if you have staff approval to combine Toa elements-discovering Toa Seals is kind of a big thing. SInce the element of Kinetics is not yet legal in game, I am presuming that you may have to wait on getting your powers back. (Trust me, though-I would like to see Kinetics available.)

OOC: I don't think you're in luck there, Tabby. Zeal's guarding the secret of what happens when we hit it, though he tells me he does have staff approval. It wouldn't be a discovery of Toa Seals either. Those are, apparently, common knowledge, since the Toa Maru were talking about possibly using one on Makuta's vault. And finally yes, I'd love to see toa of kinetics in the game as well, but Tuck seems to have firmly stomped on that one. It won't happen regardless of what we do. Hope that answers your questions and saves Zeal some time writing a PM. :)

IC (Dekuna): "Yes, we were planning to talk to the guards just before we met you" Dekuna replied. "It's a sensible option, but I wouldn't hold much hope down that line of inquiry. There are many beings on this island, and the guards are busy as it is. We are searching for our friends ourselves, because while they might be some help, nobody else will do as good a job."

ppg2.png

OOC: Trust me, if I wanted to maim/kill several characters in a big colourful explosion of fury and sparkles, I'd be very sure to let you know beforehand :lol:

IC: Zeal / Onu-Koro - Restaurant Interior'Fair enough, I guess. We've been looking around for a fair few weeks, though. I grow impatient, and this island is dangerous outside the villages without backup.''And as for the artefact, can't tell you anything more than I know. Silver orb of unknown origin. Took my element, replaced it with another.' Zeal demonstrated his point by letting a small flame dance in his palm, before quickly snuffing it. 'I can still use element and Kanohi, just not my own. At this point, six Toa is only a theory. Neither I, nor Dekuna could unlock it alone. Sister helpfully provided us with the Six Theorum. But for all we know, it could take ten, or a hundred.'

Edited by Zeal

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: Ira

!

Ira had registered what Rakona had said, but was too startled by Larikon's sudden rush of attack. "All I wanted was a trip to the Fau swamp," Ira grumbled. He knew that the best option was to talk his way out of this, but it the situation may have already crossed that point. As well, diplomacy was not his strong suit, and pushy tome thumpers annoyed him. Reaching into his pouch, he threw several blocks of sulfur at the Ash Bear's nose, hoping the smell would deter it. Ira meanwhile had took off like a rocket - quite literally, as he was leaving a blazing trail in his wake, making a break in the direction of Le-Wahi.

IC: Fraxn Black

I was sitting alone, filing the mushroom infestation from between my toes with a sheet of sandpaper. Small clouds of fungus dust floated away on the breeze from distant bellows and air-pumps. The groove for a song I'd heard back in Ta-Koro smoothly floated through my mind. I half expected the musicians to be hiding in the broom closet down the hall. Every few minutes I would pause to slap the build up on the sandpaper off against my thigh, until a tan powder completely dusted my red carapace.

"Wish there was something worth doing besides waiting for orders," I grumbled with a sour pout on my face. The small dangling jewelry pieces adorning my kanohi jangled as I bobbed my head to the imagined soundtrack. Why had the ussalry off and left me here anyway? Aar was a new recruit as well, but no -- I had to stay and woman the forge. "Figures, leave the lady behind. Men..."

A bitter-sweet smoke floated from my nose; the aroma was a real choker. Nevertheless, I let the hand-rolled puff remain fixed between my lips as I continued to remove the blight from my military bunk bed, now passed to me.

Edited by Kughii

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Onu-Le Tunnel/Onu-Wahi)

Larikon laughed in a mad kind of tone. Lutrez coughed at the sulphur for a second, and continued to charge at Ira. Larikon saw with glee that this Toa was a fast runner. The Brotherhood needed soldiers that were swift on their feet. Riding within spearing distance, the Grand Master chose not to impale the Toa. Instead, he raised the lance, and swung the wooden staff hard towards Ira's head.

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: (Aryll Vudigg/Ussalry Offices/Onu-Koro)

Private. Oh how long ago it was when I first held that wretched rank.

Aryll Vudigg wrote out the last page of the recruitment papers. Quite sloppily in the circular letters of the Mata Nuians. The papers were the thing that would officially induct him into the Onu-Koro Ussalry. Despite politely trying to get a higher level position, flaunting his ILF membership and three-month military advisor position, he had been given the rank of Private of the Ussalry. Not General, not even Colonel, but Private.

With fairly good skill, he concealed his rage. He, in a foreign land far away from the savages of Mata Nui, had been a General. The highest in his nation's army. He had led men victoriously in dozens of battles, conquered an entire nation, and slain dozens of foes. But these crab-riding little Matoran gave him the lowest rank possible. With a sigh, he turned in the paperwork.

"Where, may I ask, do I go for basic training?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC: Demos

The anachronistically-dressed Toa of Sonics strutted his way towards the southern edge of Onu-Koro, a much lighter pack on his back than before. He waved to the sentries guarding the exit.

"Leaving again so soon, Mr. Demos?" one asked. "You only just came back today."

"And left, before, this morning," Demos added with a perfect imitation of an amiable smile. "I have business I must attend to in Ko-Koro. There is much work to be done, and several trips to make. Delicate work, which I would not trust to an unqualified hireling."

"I see," said the first. "Well, go on through, and be safe."

OOC: Demos to Ko-Wahi

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Agonerok in Onu-Wahi

Agonerok once again found himself walking through the chili light-stone-lit paths that led to Le-Wahi. Agonerok stopped every once in a while to catch a breath and then continued forward afterwards.

IC: Demos - From Ko-Wahi

The wealthy Toa made his way through Onu-Koro, back to the library-bookstore. Inside, he set to work selecting which books to send to Ko-Koro. It was dreadfully boring work, but it kept his mind off his baser urges.

When he finished, he sat in an armchair in his room and closed his eyes. Why was he doing this anyways? He had no lack of money. He reminded himself for the thousandth time of his reasons. He sighed.

He seated himself at a table, took a tablet and chisel and made a note for the bookstore owner of the new Ko-Koro branch of his library. Greeting, celebration, orders, requests, politeness, signature. That done, he gave it to his assistants to put in with the books, and then they were off, on a cart pulled by Ussal crabs, to Ko-Koro.

BZPRPG Profiles
If I go AWOL for a while, feel free to contact me via Discord

IC: Ira

The strike from the but of the lance hit Ira hard. Ira was sent crashing to the floor. The sound of a glass flask shattering could be heard. Ira's body was limp for a few seconds. Then...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!"

Ira jumped up in pain, clutching his arm. The forearm armor looked very clean-too clean-while very noticeable burns were seen on the flesh beneath. It almost looked like as if Ira's arm was dissolving. "Oil of vitriol," Ira moaned as he put up a ring of fire to protect himself. "The ail consuming acid!!!" The broken flask of sulfuric acid lay on the ground in front of Ira as well as his bag, with several other mineral compounds spilling out. "My research," Ira hissed, looking down at the flask through the flames.

OOC: Trust me, if I wanted to maim/kill several characters in a big colourful explosion of fury and sparkles, I'd be very sure to let you know beforehand :lol:

IC: Zeal / Onu-Koro - Restaurant Interior'Fair enough, I guess. We've been looking around for a fair few weeks, though. I grow impatient, and this island is dangerous outside the villages without backup.''And as for the artefact, can't tell you anything more than I know. Silver orb of unknown origin. Took my element, replaced it with another.' Zeal demonstrated his point by letting a small flame dance in his palm, before quickly snuffing it. 'I can still use element and Kanohi, just not my own. At this point, six Toa is only a theory. Neither I, nor Dekuna could unlock it alone. Sister helpfully provided us with the Six Theorum. But for all we know, it could take ten, or a hundred.'

IC:Miraul answered,"I will see wish members of my team wish to help you-though you will have to return to the Akiru Forge after the meal."

At that point, the waiter arrived, delivering their drinks, and offering, "May I take your order?"

OOC:Considering that we sat down to eat, I figured it was time that happened. We didn't already order the meal, did we?

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Onu-Le Tunnel/Onu-Wahi)

Larikon laughed at Ira's folly. Taking his lance up once again, he brought the shaft down at the Makuta servant's head. Hard

IC IraSomehow, the bear rider had stepped through the flames. Ira's assailant somehow was completely unfazed even as he passed through the wall of fire. "Oh ," Ira thought. The alchemist began to charge a blast of heat but a hard strike to the head put an end to that. The world was spinning even as Ira's ring of fire died down, the focus gone. "Look, if you can just hand me one of those gospel tracts, I'll be good thanks." Ira weakly muttered even as he struggled to get to his feet. Was fate trying to play him? Did whatever deity was out there have a bone to pick with him, Thane Xi'Tracta? It seemed that his entire life was one mishap after another. From the day that the Great Spirit descended from the heavens and placed him on this island, he had been the universe's chew toy. As a matoran, he had been bullied; as a toa, persecuted. Granted, he had made some bad choices alone the line and had gotten into situations where he couldn't have feasibly made it out alive, but somehow, he was here. "Only to suffer more," Ira ruefully thought. "Why?" he thought. Then, an idea struck him.Most denizens on this island seemed to engage in some form of submission. They would place themselves in servitude of a higher authority of sorts. They would allow the man down the hall or down the street to make decisions about a substantial portion of their life. Even out of the workplace and the political sphere, there seemed to be a pecking order of sorts as well. There would be some who would lead and some who would follow. And some of those leaders liked to be a bit too pushy with their power. They would become tyrants, imposing their will on others with an iron fist. They would ignore the cries of misery of the masses while they did what they pleased.What if the same thing applied to the gods, whoever they were? A large portion of the population seemed to adhere to the faith of Mata Nui, not once questioning the true intentions of their Great Spirit. The Makuta followers were even worse. They were quite aware of the intentions of their dark god but followed him all the same, whether out of fear or out of some dark, twisted love of what he stood for. But either way, they allowed the "Big Man" to have their way, with some vapourous shadow taking priority ovwr themselves. For the past few months, Ira had lived by a philosophy of sorts. "The true master of shadows is just that: a master. Not a servant, but the master." Ira had tried to live by this creed for the past while but only now, even as his chances of freedom slipped into the decimal digits, did he realize what it meant. For too long, he had allowed others to boss him around, whether directly or indirectly. Even when he crouched in the shadows hiding from the authorities, he was still allowing them to exert his influence over him. No, a true independent would not fear them. While the master may choose to serve as a strategic option, he would never submit. He belonged to nobody but himself. The universe could only truly jerk him around as long as he submited himself to it.And with this realization, Ira was a free man, if only for a few more seconds, as he rushed his assailant, the fire both burning in his heart and out of his hands.

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Onu-Le Highway/Onu-Wahi)

This Toa had fire and this Toa had spirit. Larikon liked it, and was saddened by it at the same time. It would take extra work, it seemed, to break Ira down into the loyal Knight of Ak'rei'an Larion believed he'd become. More hours in the coversion chambers, more nasty tortures, and more intensive brainwashing. Plus, all the medical work he'd have to perform on this one. But still, it would be worth it. For every person inducted into the Brotherhood was another soldier to fight in the coming holy war.

With this in mind, Larikon decided to quickly figure out what to wound Ira with. A stab wound from his lance would be too deep. The sword would be too personal. Luckily, he had Lutrez trained and experienced in this matter. So after a minute of dodging Ira, Larikon looked at his bear and cried.

"Lutrez! MAUL!"

Holding onto the reins, he felt the bear jump into the air, and come straight down onto Ira. Its claws like razors were primed for attack. Its teeth were bared to rip into his enemy's flesh. Larikon could only laugh. Laugh in a mad sort of cackle, as his pet attacked the Makuta servant.

OOC: We should sort out over PM or Skype what these guys are doing..

IC: Day

"I think spontaneous adventure with strangers counts as winging it." Day replied, glancing back at the Matoran. "How good are you with a sword, Lux?"

Edited by TX Wade

OOC: Seeing as how none of us are premier members, I guess Skype is the best option

Anyway, here's a little incentive

IC: Melna (Onu-Wahi Tunnels)

"Hey, it was your idea to go here anyway, Day" Melna retorted as she stopped and turned to join the conversation.

"Anyway, I was thinking we could stop by the Koro first, see if there's any news floating around, maybe the Ussalry needs a hand with something, who knows?"

"Or we could just go straight towards some of the more dangerous areas, and just wing it" she said with a mischievious grin.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC: Syvra

Syvra turned away from litozen as he looked out over the streets of Onu-Koro. As he brought his right hand to the chin of his mask he thought

So many heathens. So many lives i can take.

Yet why don't you

Because I value my life more than serving Ak'rei'an. He may be our wonderful Archangel but i believe in me first and me only.

Well don't let Larikon hear you say that.

Syvra turned around suddenly and stalked up to Litozen.

"Litozen i propose we leave Onu-koro soon. I sense something is coming. I do not know what it is but i feel if we stay here any longer it will only turn out horrible. I say the two of us go to Ga-Koro."

You lie out your mask Syvra

Hey I need him as an ally even if he is a heathen. He is far to valuable. And i can not let Larikon get a hold of him.

Do it at your own risk.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Okajo (Onu-Koro)

Okajo sat lazily upon the stone bed in his hut. He wasn't the richest matoran around, and didn't really feel like spending widgets on things like a proper bed. He swung his legs over the edge of the bed, and stood up. He stretched, and glanced around the sparse room. He went over to one of the two shelves on the wall, and picked up his sword. He picked it up, and spun it about in his hands. Still the same old chunk of protodermis it always was. He slung the sword on his back, grabbed a fruit off the wall, and opened the door of his hut to the outside. He took a bite of the fruit, and glanced around. Nothing seemed abnormal. He continued to eat his breakfast, strolling along the street spinning his sword in his hand as he went. He heard a door slam open behind him, and heard loud humming afterwards.

IC: Xaron (Onu-Koro)

Xaron kicked open his hut's door right after getting out of bed. He began humming a random tune as he rummaged around in his hut for... whatever it was he was looking for. Whatever it was, it clearly was important since he was looking for it. After a minute, he found his trusty dagger and disc launcher. He picked up a few discs laying around, and strapped all of the stuff onto his back. Not the most comfortable thing, but it was the quickest way to get everything he needed. He walked out of his hut, shut the door behind him, and stomped forwards with his eyes closed, completely preoccupied with his humming. His stomach growled, and frowned. He stopped humming, opened his eyes, and looked for the nearest restaurant to eat at. His stomach continued growling all the way to the restaurant. He thought he passed Okajo on the way, but that thought soon passed after his stomach grumbled again. "Time to eat!" He shouted, letting almost all in the Koro know that he was up and about and hungry. He probably made a few De-Matoran wince at the same time, but he didn't care. He continued on his way.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC IraAnd that was the end.The bear lunged forward to meet him, claws outstretched, teeth ready for mauling. With one final effort, Ira unsheathed his sword and slashed at the bear before collapsing to the ground. The light in his eyes had faded; he was unconscious.Ira's freedom had died just as quickly as it had been born.

Edited by Constructman: Black Knight

IC: LitozenThe Toa of Sonics nodded i nagreement before stretching his arms, the metal glimmering in the dim lights of Onu-Koro. "Alright then. I'm getting tired of this place anyway, there's not nearly as much as I thought." He clicked his neck with his hands before starting to walk away, "I trust we'll be leaving Thentyle here as well?" He didn't like the idea but he had to admit he was not in the best mood with him. Of course, he had no idea what Thentyle's fate was now. When Rakona called out to Syvra, the Toa of Sonics heard the words cler as day, immediately undoing some of the convincing that Syvra had accomplished. "It seems your friend has other ideas, Syvra. Who is 'Larikon', If I may ask?"

It seemed like Litozen was becoming trapped in a vicious circle of doubt and calm; one moment he would be easy to calm and deceive, but a single wrong move mad ehim turn on his ally without hesitation, immediately becoming skeptical of the feeling in his heartlight once again. He wanted to dismiss it, to believe he can trust Syvra, but he did not like Rakona, and this new entity that was mentioned piqued his interest. "Should I come with you then?" He asked, eyes glaring.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: Syvra

"They can rightly suck it right now Litozen. I will claim that i could not hear her request given the sound barrier you had. But i suggest just getting the karz out of onu-koro."

His words were spoken in such sincerity

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

[NPC] IC: "Right this way," The matoran pointed, directing Aryll towards the grounds before the stable.

OOC: It's advisable to skip through training. I don't believe any PC is currently in it, so you wouldn't be missing a whole lot. Meanwhile, if Aryll gets fully trained by the time the Ga-Koro diplomatic crew returns, we can finally get started with the real Ussalry stuff this year.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

OOC: Khervos from Le-Wahi

IC: Khervos (Onu-Koro Highway)

As the murky shadows of Onu-Wahi once again flowed over me, I squinted through the sudden veil of darkness that'd been cast over my eyes to see the path before me.

Eventually, lightstones illuminated our path as we continued towards Onu-Koro

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC Tuli

(Onu-Koro):

Tuli welcomed the darkness of the village of earth. It brought to mind her state of mind well.

"Whatever it is you had to say, you might as well start telling it", Tuli said. "I've been away from work for quite some time. I doubt my boss is happy about that."

IC: (Aryll/Ussalry HQ/Onu-Koro)

"Certainly."

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Onu-Le Highway/Onu-Wahi)

"Lutrez HEEL!"

The great bear stopped its attack, and Larikon directed him to the side. Stepping down, Larikon surveyed Ira's mangled form. The being was burned, gashed and mauled. But still able to be healed. Reaching into Lutrez's saddlebag, he pulled out a medical kit designed for animals. That being said, it would also do for Toa. He sewed together the gashes, applied herbal cream to the burns, and cleaned out everything,

Once it was all done, he hauled Ira carefully onto the saddle, and mounted. Slowly, he rode into Darkmine.

IC: Okajo (Onu-Koro)

Okajo glanced behind him, and saw Xaron going the opposite way. He sighed, somewhat relived, that his friend didn't decide to tag along with him.

Okajo kept walking, and decided to head out to Ko-wahi. He felt like being outside for once. Even if it would be cold, there still would be sunlight.

OOC: Okajo to Ko-Wahi.

IC: Xaron (Onu-Koro)

Xaron's stomach kept rumbling. He kicked open the first door that looked like it belonged to a restaurant, and luckily ended up inside of a restaurant. Unlike the last few times, where he kicked the door into some poor person's house... oh well. Those people were fine. They may have went slightly hungry that day, but he at least paid them. He went inside, and sat down at a table near a window. A waitress came up, and asked "What would you like to eat?" Xaron looked up, and said "Do you happen to have any food here? I'm hungry."

"Sir, this is a restaurant, of course we would have food."

"Oh, ok. Can I get some then?" Xaron asked.

The waitress sighed in slight aggravation, and again asked "What would you like to eat?"

Xaron look confused. "I already said, food. Can I get some?"

The waitress closed her eyes, and breathed deeply. "What kind of food would you like, sir?"

"Oh. That's what you meant." Xaron laughed, and told her "alright, an omelet please. Doesn't matter what kind, so long as it isn't old or inedible."

The waitress turned around, and scowled while heading to the kitchen to tell the cooks what to make. "The people I deal with..."

OOC: Xaron is open for interaction.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

His bent legs rested upon the ground as he sat upright, engaging in the Avashkan pose of meditation, hands placed on the earth behind him. He felt the earth -- he was the earth -- every rock, every pebble, every mineral. The earth lived, it grew and breathed, it was alive, and he was part of it!

The Kraata tattoos on his armor and mask became luminous with a green light as his Kanohi Iden activated and his soul began to reach out from his form into his surroundings.

Thats when the screams began.

Monton could suppress them for a short while, but of late the had grown in force. His amazement at the earth was soon replaced by a deep Fear, a fear that quickly led to immense shame, and then dropped into despair.

It was a struggle, Monton could feel it, and although weak there still was an undeniable grip as the ghosts of his past latched on to his soul, attempting to hold it back from his body.

With the feeling of an icicle being thrust through his torso he gasped loudly, eyes wide as his soul reentered his Toa form. He quickly reigned in the Fear, recalling his teachings and gasping heavily for air. As his breath calmed it became in tune with that of the earth once again, and the glow from his tattoos faded.

He stared out into The Dark Walk for a few more seconds and then stood and began to make his way back to the nearby caverns, where he and the other Avashkans had made their home.

Edited by Tanglestanks

IC: Zeal, Sister / Onu-Koro - Restaurant Interior (OOC: seriously, we need to name this place)

Zeal took his second tea, and nodded a silent thanks to the waiter. 'I'm not really that hungry.'

'I don't get it, Zeal. You have one meal in, like, two days. How you've not starved is beyond me.''Just because I only have one meal every once-in-a-while doesn't mean I don't eat outside of meal times. I'm capable of finding food elsewhere.' He adjusted his robes, and pulled out a small pouch. 'This meal's on me, guys.''In that case, I'll have bread as an appetizer, and... I've heard good things about the Kikanalo Steak. I'll take one of those.' Sister was practically salivating at the thought.

Zeal nodded, and counted out the widgets for that order. 'Anyone else?'

Edited by Zeal

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

The bear quickly entered Darkmine. After tying Lutrez off, Larikon grabbed the unconsious Ira in a fireman's carry. His destination was the Brotherhood's conversion chambers. They were squat buildings, half-buried in the rock of the base. It was well soundproofed, by padding and other such things, to keep the sounds of torture and suffering from leaving. They were cold, damp, and smelt of decay. But it was where Brotherhood members would first see 'The Light of Ak'rei'an'.

He placed Ira into a crumbling stone chair, bolted to the ground for added security. He stapped his arms, legs, and head to the chair. Illuminated by a small oil-lantern, he layed out his tools onto the table. Scalpels, hooks, and a variety of other instuments of pain. Most interesting was a book. An aged, skin-bound book five inchs thick. It was the Brotherhood's holy book, the Book of Life. Larikon intended to read it to Ira first, and then use...other methods.

He waited for Ira to awaken.

IC: Rakona

The Lesterin raised her forearm, covered in the gauntlet that stored the whips of her sural, and sent it swinging into the head of Syvra with sufficient force to knock him out. If he was conscious after this blow, Rakona would use the whips on him.

IC: Goran

The zombie walked into the conversion chamber Larikon was in and then took Thentyle off his back and put him on the ground. Goran turned to Larikon and said, "Rakona went to retrieve Syvra. She thinks he may require a Second Conversion."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?