BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: IraSlowly, Ira's eyes opened. The toa of fire looked around the room. He was strapped into a stone chair, unable to move. Looking around the room, he saw multiple torture devices on a table to his left. Larikon was also sitting there as well, with some sort of tome on his lap. For a brief moment, Ira's instinctual "me want" reaction occurred and he greedily looked toward the book like a hapaka looks towards food before snapping out of it. he tried to rub his head but his arm was strapped down. Shaking his head, he turned back to Larikon. "Hi. Sorry for the misunderstanding back there; I assume we can peacefully talk now?" Despite the fact that this toa had given him a gruesome beatdown earlier, Ira was surprisingly amicable. This may have been because he had awoken in a calm mood-but knowing Ira, he could blow any second. Besides, this discussion of metaphysics could prove quite intellectual, and with his trip to the Fau swamp forgotten (Something about insanity plus being repeatedly hit in the head), Ira was more than ready to listen. His body, particularly his left arm, hurt, but Ira didn't care. Not that he didn't feel it though. But Ira was used to pain; he had his fair share of scars from experiments blowing up in his face in his matoran days, so it wasn't too bad. "I can't really remember what I was going to Le-Wahi for, so I think I have time for this. Let's talk like gentleman." Ira was being so friendly that it was almost disturbing; even more so when compared to his hostile reaction a few hours ago plus the fact that he was still in pain.. Not that he would notice though.A sudden outbreak of violence drew Ira's attention away from Larikon. The being whom Larikon addressed as Rakona had gotten into a fight with several other toa. Rakona was shouting about "reinduction" and "reeducation" and a whole lot of other "re" words. Ira turned to Larikon. "Let me guess: bad mook?"

Edited by Constructman: Black Knight

IC: LitozenAs soon as his ally was hit, the De-Toa sprung into action It wasn't hard to see who had hit them; Rakona, the very person Syvra had claimed to be allied with. "So this is your true face? I thought something was up!" He said, drawing his oversized tuning fork in one hand, preparing to strike with the other. He made no attempt to wait for Syvra to recover, fearing he may have lost consciousness from the blow. With this, the grey Toa lunged towards Rakona and then immediately halted, attempting to feign her out, while at the same time striking his Tuning Fork with his free hand, causing it to begin vibrating and emitting a loud sound. At once, Litozen channelled his elemental power into the Fork, manipulating the resonation to speed it up and sending the sound waves in the general direction of his adversary. Undeniably it had plenty of opportunity to strike and potentially deafen matoran in the way, but that was not his concern right now.

IC: ThentyleThe Toa of Earth grunted after a few moments of being left on the ground in the cavern. Before he could open his eyes, all he could feel was a blinding pain in the back of his head. THe last he remembered was talking to Rakoka and then...well, that was it. It certainly caught the bulky Toa off-guard. He groaned loudly as he rose, sitting up and feeling the back of his head. No damage, at least. Well, save what could have been either a dent in the back of his head or just a contour in the metal. Honestly, it was hard to tell. It was then that Thentyle came to realise he was not in the same location as he had been before blacking out. Nor, it seemed, was he in the same company. He looked around the room and saw two beings - one seemed positively zombie-like, while the other had a strangely grand feel about him. He wanted to rise to his feet and prepare to fight or, preferably, run. But he couldn't; it seemed the injury had left him with a concussion and it was likely going to take a while for him to regain full control of himself. Thentyle realised now he couldn't even speak yet, and all attempts to just came out as either a slur or grunt that wouldn't be understood even by a Rau user.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

OOC:

Almanax and Constructman? Your characters are in the same room.

IC: Rakona

The Lesterin looked at Litozen and then three, long bladed whips spilled out of the gauntlet Rakona wore. She swung them at the legs of the De-Toa. "We serve a greater purpose than you heathen could ever imagine. Syvra has shown that he does not want to be in this, and disobeyed orders from our leader. We must re-induct him."

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Zeal, Sister / Onu-Koro - Restaurant Interior (OOC: seriously, we need to name this place)

Zeal took his second tea, and nodded a silent thanks to the waiter. 'I'm not really that hungry.'

'I don't get it, Zeal. You have one meal in, like, two days. How you've not starved is beyond me.''Just because I only have one meal every once-in-a-while doesn't mean I don't eat outside of meal times. I'm capable of finding food elsewhere.' He adjusted his robes, and pulled out a small pouch. 'This meal's on me, guys.''In that case, I'll have bread as an appetizer, and... I've heard good things about the Kikanalo Steak. I'll take one of those.' Sister was practically salivating at the thought.

Zeal nodded, and counted out the widgets for that order. 'Anyone else?'

OOC:Place named. It'd be funny if the name sticks and people start using it when they need an NPC restaurant.

IC: (Onu-Koro, the Ugly Ussal)

Miraul smiled and said,"I guess I'd take the bula salad appetizer, and a hamburger."

Vilak smiled, "A swordsman's gotta keep his energy up. Let's go with his salad and a Kikanalo steak. Medium rare."

Miraul detected a hint of the fact that Vilak was again attempting to impress the waitress, but decided not to worry about it. Perhaps directing Vilak's impulses would be better approach than attempting to control them.

OOC: Yeah, Almanax, Larikon and Ira are currently in the Brotherhood's base at Darkmine, in the torture chambers.

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine Conversion Chamber/Darkmine, Onu-Wahi)

"I will only talk about the glories of Ak'rei'an, heathen," Larikon replied calmly. "Ask me only questions about him."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

IC:

"Thank you stranger," Silbi said as the two of them walked through through the Onu-Wahi tunnels, "My joints were sliced open some time ago... I'm not sure I would've made it this far if not for your help."

IC: Okajo(Onu-Koro highway/Onu-Koro)

"No problem, I was going to come back here after a short bit," Okajo responded. He looked around, checking to see when the lightstones on the walls began. The two entered Onu-Koro, and Okajo stopped to ask, "Why did you need to come here, anyways?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

IC:

"When I woke in the hospital... I think the doctor mentioned that I could get a replacement arm from Onu-Koro... But then I couldn't find anyone to ask about that, so I decided to go on my own," Silbi said, looking at the village with interest, "It probably wasn't the smartest action to take... But I didn't know what else to do..."

IC: Okajo

"Well, you're lucky then. I'm surprised that you were even able to make it as far as you did..." Okajo said. He thought for a few seconds, and added, "I don't know where you could get a replacement arm, however. I could ask around, see if anyone good in making tech can make an arm for you."

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC Prepare for a wall-o-text.

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine Conversion Chambers/Darkmine, Onu-Wahi)

"Firstly, we are not a cult. We are a crusading order of the faith of Ak'rei'an," Larikon said firmly. "If you say we are a cult again, I'm afraid I'll have to cut an ear off."

He took a deep breath, and opened the book. For about five minutes, he cycled through the pages.

"And Ak'rei'an said to the Matoran, on his deathbed of straw, 'Be not afraid of death, for I shall end it.' And the Matoran wept, before fading to the darkness of the underworld. And thus Ak'rei'an wept, as the Matoran was under the tyranny of Mata Nui, and he could not save him."

"That is Book One, Chapter Five, Line 890. It details how our Archangel came our universe, to see firsthand the pain and sorrow of death. You see, Ak'rei'an was the ferryman of the dead, the being responsible for carrying the souls of the Matoran to the horrors of the Underworld. Eventually, he began to question his duty. Questioning why he, the other Archangels, and Mata Nui lived in Paradise, immortal, and free from want or need. But the Matoran, under his Lord Mata Nui's stewardship, were doomed to suffer and die.

So he came to earth, disguised as a farmhand, and went to a lowly barn. There, he found a peasant, old and frail, dying of a unending cough. Thus, he saw firsthand the sadness and pain Mata Nui had given to his people. The peasant inspired him to use his unearthly powers for a purpose. So, as the farmer lay dying, Ak'rei'an revealed his true form, and consuled him with a vow. A vow to end the tyranny of mortality, once and for all. After mourning the farmer, Ak'rei'an, went to Mata Nui, and pleading he grant the Matoran eternal life. Mata Nui rebuffed Ak'rei'an, telling him that immortality was a privilage reserved for him and his angels.

Horrified, the Archangel fled to the mortal plane, to a town ravaged by plague. There, he revealed himself to the villagers, and told them of his intention to make Mata Nui grant his people a life free from pain and suffering. By force of arms and will. To fill their ranks with the plaguedead, Ak'rei'an taught the villagers the secrets of Necromancy, and the summoning of spirits. Once they were all armed, Ak'rei'an led his followers into Paradise to cast Mata Nui off his gilded throne. But Mata Nui, and his other angels, dealt Ak'rei'an a mortal blow, and he and those he blessed were cast down to the plane from which they came.

And as he lay dying, Ak'rei'an sent his earthly energies into the purple lightstones we revere today, and his soul went to a realm away from Mata Nui's cold grip. Those followers that survived formed the Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, to conquer Mata Nui's realm so that Ak'rei'an can return and upsurp him. And that long truth, heathen, is the story of my order."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"My name is Okajo," he replied. "I'd better ask around, to see if there's anyone capable of making you a new arm. First, though, I'd better find somewhere for you to rest..." Okajo thought for a bit, and then said, "You can rest at my hut. It's bare, but better than nothing." with that, Okajo brought Silbi to his hut, and set her down on the bed. "I'll be back, stay here." Okajo turned around, and looked for an Onu-Matoran to ask about some tech-makers.

1Ydp0mg.jpg

OOC: I am calling Auto-hitting on this one for there is like no way Syvra would be knocked out in one hit, Especially by a whip, A mace or flail or similar weapon at close range to the head i could see but this way is a bit unrealistic

IC: Syvra

That spawn of a Mata-nui's Illegitimate son!

I know Venixa. She will learn not to cross us.

What will we do?

You focus on raising the dead and i will focus on my element.

Understood.

And with that Syvra planted his fists in the ground and with a punching like motion he thrusted himself upward and into a crouching position. He stared at Rakona with pure hatred

"I do not need to serve you and Larikon to serve Ak'rei'an!"

All around Rakona sprang up the bodies of lond deceased beings, Among these were 2 matoran, what appeared to be the corpse of a large Ussal and what appeared the most unique was the corpse of some Toa of ice.. These undead creatures circled around Rakona with a cold look in their eyes.

While Rakona was most likely distracted with these new opponents Syvra looked at Litozen

"Litozen i am sorry i lied to you but i had planned on telling you everything when we were out of here. That is why i was insisting we leave."

Syvra's voice was surprisingly sincere which was quite an unique thing. Syvra turned his attention back to Rakona as he summoned vines from the ground infront of him to act as a deflector to her Whips.

OOC: That is right brought the corpse of Voxumo into play. Icly he has been dead for about 8 months i think

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

He found one walking away, and chased the matoran down. "Excuse me, do you know if anyone here in Onu-Koro can make a replacement arm for a Toa?" The other matoran, startled by the question and the fact that someone chased him down to ask it, replied, "Yeah, the Akiru forge is a good place to ask for something like that." Okajo nodded, and asked "Where, exactly, would it be?" The matoran pointed down the street, and said "It's down that way, you can't miss it." Okajo nodded again, and thanked the matoran. He went back to his hut, and noticed Sibli was sleeping. Okajo decided not to wake her up, and wait until she woke herself up to tell her where she could get an arm.

Wait how am I going to pay for this? Or how would Sibli pay for this? I doubt Sibli has any money... and I need my money to eat... hm...

Okajo pondered over how to pay the forgers, since he would have to pay them for an arm.

Maybe I could ask someone else to pay for it... or to loan some widgets...

1Ydp0mg.jpg

IC: Monton

Monton strode back into the cavern that the Avashkan (a combination of the matoran words "avsa" and "kraahkan" to mean "shadow seekers") cult called home. At a glance it would seem modest: No electricity, no pumps or other visible mechanics/modern luxuries. The Avashkans lived by coexisting with the earth, utilizing luminous plants and minerals for their light. Their water source was a small trickle from an underground spring. Also, being located so close to The Dark Walk acted as a defense, shielding the Avashkans in isolation and warding off malicious visitors…

He stooped into the Great Hall, by far the largest section of the cavern which hard been carved out under the fossilized remains of a giant rahi, rib cage and skull intact in the ceiling, and large enough for him to stand upright.

Being quickly noticed, he was approached by the matoran who had summoned him. Omand was the founder of the Avashkans and when he summoned Monton it usually meant he was in store for a forage into The Dark Walk.

Monton was uneasy, as the Avashkan's only toa, only he was ever sent out on such missions. And Omand had started to become more fascinated with the shadows than with the technology they developed from it. True, although the cult meddled in the dark more than most outsiders were comfortable with they did not worship it.

"Monton," Omand addressed in a voice gravelly enough to represent its age, "I need you to go to the Koro, to fetch me a tablet on the properties of water mechanics in subterranean plant life."

Monton waited. He knew the request could not be that simple. He wasn't surprised when Omand drew him closer and his voice dropped, "And I need you to find me rahkshi armor, any piece. The larger the better. You won't find it in any shop, you'll need to go to the Black Market." Noting Monton's questioning look he added, "I'm on the verge of something… with protodermic structures!"

With a few further instructions Monton nodded and left the cavern. He didn't question Omand's secrecy. Omand was growing old and beginning to drift. Monton was certain that even in the Black Market he wouldn't find anything closer to a rahkshi than kofo-jaga droppings. But a reason to return to Onu-Koro was something of a holiday, and although he cherished his solitude with the earth he readily welcomed a chance to interact with the city.

Edited by Tanglestanks

OOC:

Vox's, its not autohitting. If anything, it is unrealism. Syvra was hit in the head with what is basically a slab of metal on someone's arm.

IC: Rakona

Rakona did what anyone would do in this stuation: She walked away. More like ran away. She looked at Syvra and said, "Be warned, Syvra. We will find you and you will regret this day." Rakona ran towards the Darkmine, heading to the Conversion chambers, where she knew Goran and Larikon were.

"Larikon? May I speak with you?"

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Syvra smugged lightly as he watched Rakona run off. He quickly turned to Litozen and practically shouted

"We need to get going now Litozen. And i mean now!"

He turned to leave and is barely waiting for Litozen to respond

OOC: How is it a slab metal when in your profile it is described as bladed whips coated in protosteel? Also i intend to wait for Makuta alamnax to respond before i post again

Edited by The Icy Wonder: Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC:

"How good are you with a sword, Lux?"

My eyes leap momentarily to my make-shift cane, before returning to the Toa of Sonics. "Um, if you mean making them; excellent. If you mean using them, well... not bad, I suppose, if your definition of 'not bad' means 'terrible'."

Before Day replies, he and Melna get caught up discussing our next step; whether to head over to the Koro and help out the Ussalry, or to wing it in more dangerous territory. I mean, personally I'm all for the former option, but something in Day's voice says that he's adamant against it.

"You sure Day?" I interject, "I mean, uh, visiting the Koro poses less immediate danger to us than heading right off into hazardous areas of the Wahi..."

OOC: I agree that we should discuss what we're doing -- I'll set up a Skype account sometime tomorrow for it. ^_^

-Void

[ BZPRPG ]

IC: Day

Imminent danger wasn't the problem here but Day didn't expect his two companions to understand, nor did he wish them to. The less they knew about him, the better. Still, a trip to the Koro was inevitable and delaying it out of discomfort did seem selfish...

He kept his silence, shying away from a direct answer and instead poised his eyes on Melna, his gaze expectant, awaiting the Lesterin's opinion on the matter.

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine Conversion Chambers/Darkmine, Onu-Wahi)

Larikon swiftly went towards Ira, and gagged the Toa. Sitting on his stool, he turned to Rakona.

"Yes Lady Rakona, what do you need of me?"

IC: Ira

"Hey! At least you could give me that tome to read while you're busy!" At least that's what Ira tried to say under the gag but the sound was inevitable muffled. "Can you please let me read it? I won't scribble in it or anything! It'll help me catch up with your whole thing! LET ME READ THE BOOK!!!!!!!" Ira continued to yell under the gag but only part of the message came out, the gag blurring his speech and all.

OOC: Thanks for telling me that. I did not realise where exactly Litozen was so I assumed he and Syvra were not in the Darkmines. Doesn't change too much at least.

IC: Litozen

Having been knocked to the ground by Rakona's attack, the Toa of Sound only managed to be back on his feet by the time Syvra beckoned him to run. "I agree. Let's go!" He called, gaining speed to catch up with Syvra. He didn't particularly feel like coming back here anytime soon, nor to talk to Syvra until they got somewhere calmer, like Ga-Wahi.

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

Syvra made a bee line for the tunnel that let to Le-koro. He figure it would be best to take an indirect route to Ga-koro so that they could not follow easily. He only looked back to make sure that Litozen was following every so often.

OOC: Syvra and Litozen to Ga-Wahi via roundabout way.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:"Just so we have it set in stone- after the meal, return to my forge so we can get a sixth Toa, assuming my team to be willing., and try out blasting the Mataraka on the surface? Then we can follow up with some missing persons reports in the morning. They may not help in the most dangerous parts of the island, but they might be useful if one of your friends shows up in the villages. Sound good?" Miraul asked.

The female waitress left with their order, returning to the kitchen so the chef could get it ready.

OOC:Are the characters you're looking for still alive, Zeal?

OOC: They are.

IC (Dekuna): "Excellent. Set in in stone, then, or whatever other element you wish." He looked longingly after the waitress, hoping that the food wouldn't be long. It had been much too long since he had eaten a good ruki sandwhich.

ppg2.png

IC: Arkrak

Breakfast is an important meal. It provides you with much of the energy you require to get through the day; energy that many need for their busy lifestyles.

Arkrak was not one for a busy lifestyle, but he needed the energy to deal with ... other things.

"In several seconds," he muttered as he cooked some Gukko eggs, "Incommodo will burst through the door, shouting about how the world is ending."

IC: Incommodo (Commodum's House, Onu-Koro)

"Alternatively, he could teleport through the window and not shout about the end of the world," Incommodo suggested from beside Arkrak, picking up a slice of toast from the table and beginning to eat it.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

IC: Incommodo (Commmodum's House, Onu-Koro)

Incommodo considered Arkrak's statement. Then he pondered it. Then he thought about it. Then he considered it again. Then he realised that there was no real answer to the question, except to try and sound intelligent in retort. "If a tree falls in Le-Koro and nobody hears it, does it make a sound?"

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

"While that's true, there is an argument against it -- the air around the tree would vibrate, true, but it would require someone or something living present in order to translate those vibrations into sound. Until then it's just vibrations." Incommodo deliberately overlooked the various unfortunate woodland creatures which may or may not have made the tree their home when it quite unceremoniously fell, possibly killing them in the process.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

"Light is different, though -- light is something that is always present, which we use in order to observe other things, whereas sound is our way of making sense of the vibrations in the air. If light weren't present regardless, we wouldn't be able to see."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

"Exactly. And until they're made sense of by an observer, they continue to just be vibrations." Incommodo thought for a moment. "Also light isn't a vibration so you can't use that against me."

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]