BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

IC: Rakona/Goran

The Lesterin looked at the Matoran. She could not wait to attack the surface of the island. To leave the caves of the Darkmine. To go to a place she had only heard of before. Goran stood at the ready, katanas strapped to his back.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer, Jorruk Yokin and Ardron the Zombie/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

"T-th-the ussals!" the Matoran said. "Ussal caravans, from Onu-Koro! They carry chute parts, metal, lighstones and all kinds of tech! They travel through the highway, and down two major routes. One goes around the shores of Kanae Bay, to Ta-Koro. One goes west, along the coast to Ko-Koro. Those are the main routes, the one with the most traffic."

Larikon smiled. Raiding Le-Wahi, like their predecessors had done ages ago, would be very good for them indeed. They could terrorize the swamps, starve Le-Koro of its precious technology, and perhaps conquer an entire Wahi for the Archangel! It would be glorious, it would be the first step to having his Lord's return to the mortal plane. It would go exactly as planned.

"We need more Knights, Grand Master," Jorruk said, intruding upon Larikon's power trip. Perhaps I can send Ardron up to gather converts."

"Yes, I guess that would be wise. Lady Rakana, would you like to join him?"

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

NPC: Wise Man's Archive

"That'll be 25 wi for each book and 12 each for the rest. Would you like to buy a library card, too?"

IC: Miraul placed the appropriate amount on the counter. He said, "I'll take one if it's under 25 widgets. For practical purposes, I'd like to register it six other names besides my own, if that's possible without costing extra."

Elsewhere in Onu-Koro, near the outskirts of the village, a Skakdi of Earth walked down the street solo. He turned to a hut that was run down and abandoned. Posted above the doorway was a hastily scrawled wooden sign that read:

Property of Bijackal & Tirax

By Inheritance

Away Traveling

Do Not Enter

A moment later, a battleaxe stroked, cleaving away a part of the sign. It now read:

Property of Bijackal &

By Inheritance

Away Traveling

Do Not Enter

The Skakdi of Earth, whose name was Bijackal, entered into the dwelling his family had once called their own. A single lightstone now hung from the ceiling, and two more had been smashed-there had been many more before. Quite clearly, the place had been looted. His tracking vision only confirmed this further, but in a place busy as Onu-koro, hunting the thief would be next to impossible. But Bijackal knew that there were some things the thieves couldn't get at-the three siblings who once lived here had made sure of that. He would dig them up shortly, but first, there were things to do. Ancient rituals of mourning came to mind as Bijackal hefted his battle axe. Raising it square above his head, he chucked it at the wall with all his might, invoking a battle cry of old as he did so. The tongue of his people bellowed from his lungs, and months of the one rage Bijackal perhaps held were let loose in that one throw.

Though Bijackal could not see it in dark, the axe cut into the family portrait. Tirax's section, the bottom left-hand corner, was cut free, smashing to bits on the floor. With it came the painted part of Bijackal's right hand.

And with this action done, Bijackal went over to a particular section of the floor, tearing away tiles with his hands. Bijackal dug his left hand into the dirt. He tore up a handful, feeling sentiment in the sediment, perhaps something only one of his element and experience could. The cool sand and fine silt drifted through his hands, soothing in feel.

And Bijackal wept for his lost sister as he stood over her unmarked grave.

IC: Syvra

Syvra looked over at Thentyle and Litozen and seemed to think of something

"You two i am going to head into Onu-koro and check things out. Meet me in the center of the koro when you are ready."

and with that he continued walking down the tunnel till he arrived at the entrance of the village

Wonder what kind of trouble we can cause?

Yes does kind of make me curious as well

His eyes surveyed the koro and noticed the hustle and bustle of the village

"Interesting."

OOC: Syvra open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Syvra was walking idly through the village of onu-koro while Venixa was absolutly amazed by all the sights in the village. All she was doing was talking and talking in his mind.

He kept on walking trying to remain focused on the items around him

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Litozen & ThentyleBoth Toa nodded to Syvra before he left, and once alone Litozen began to ask more questions, feeling it better to get to know the Toa one-on-one."You said you arrived before the Rahkshi attack, correct? What brought you here?" He watched as Thentyle's expression became grave."My home was destroyed, flooded. I travelled endlessly as the sole survivor, dug my way to Po-Koro, then wound up here.""Sorry to hear that." Said litozen, knowing how painful near-death could be.

"It's alright...I know that nothing will ever reverse what happened. All I can do is live for my friends." Thentyle was becoming more and more somber as he thought about it, and Litozen realised this would easily become counter-productive if it continued and decided to change the subject."We should let Syvra do whatever it is he's planning to do. For now, let's investigate the area."

The Toa of Earth nodded, and the two-bit team entered the Koro, passing by Syvra and nodding toward him before they proceeded in investigating the shops in the area.

OOC: Open for Interaction!

Current (still-living) BZRPG Characters:
LITOZEN (Toa of Sonics) SANCHII (Toa of Air)
THENTYLE (Toa of Earth) MALKAN (Ta-Matoran)

CELITE (Turaga of Lightning)

IC: "Sajis"

She never liked Onu-koro. It was too confined. Too much people in too small a place. A place with absolutely no sunlight. A place where she would never be able to see the blue sky. A place where the air was stale. But she had come to the village of earth for a reason. She would not let any of its flaws bother her. She would endure. If she wanted to succeed, then she would let nothing get in her way.

Not even the scary looking guardsman she had just passed.

"Alright then," she murmured, looking at the map she had bought from the tourism booth. "Where's the Ussalry Headquarters?"

The Po-Lesterin bowed her head. The bladed whips of her sural clinked together on the ground. She said, "I would be honored to do so for Ak' Rei' An'. Shall I take any heathens for Conversion? Our numbers are getting rather low."

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

Syvra walked through the streets of onu-koro. He stopped when he saw a matoran run past him in a hurry but he did not pursue. Instead he moved over to one of the benches and took a seat on it, It creaked softly. He closed his eyes and began to think

So what you thinking about?

Just trying to think of what to do next.

Well you could try and find Litozen again and that bumbling fool of a toa of earth

Naw I am going to let those two be on there own for a few and see how they do.

But why?

Well i may not always be there. I convinced litozen to forsake the safety of matoran. If i can do that what else can i do. But i also do not need him going back to his old ways if i die.

True. So this is like a test?

Exactly.

You are such a mischievous person a times

Syvra grinned on the outside

That i am.

He sat back on the bench and brought his arms behind him and sighed happily as he closed his eyes again

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer and Jorruk Yokin/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

"Yes, m'lady," Larikon said. "Take any Toa, Skakdi or Lesterin you find!"

Jorruk intruded in. "And while this may sound cowardly, kidnap them away from the Koro and in as plain of clothes as possible. And blindfold or knock them unconscious before they come to Darkmine."

I occasionally return to BZP for a nostalgic trip back. Hit me up on discord if you need anything. 

BZPRPG Characters that I will possibly revive, Mons-Shajs-Tarotrix-Aryll Vudigg-Jorruk Yokin-Senavysh Angavur

"We shall use whatever methods we see fit. I may convince them of the power of Ak'Rei'An. Goran can defeat them in combat. I bring back a heathen." She then put on a special glove, and grabbed the whips of her sural. She took them and pushed them back in their holder.

Her zombie servant Goran took his put the his blades into their holders, and then turned to get supplies for the journey, returning soon after. He put them down, and stood at the ready, waiting for commands, perfectly loyal to Rakona.

Rakona grabbed the bag of food, and put it on her back. She then waited for Jorruk to leave with her.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: (Jorruk Yokin/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

Jorruk walked quickly on over to the barracks. Grabbing a cloak, he put it on, to cover the symbol of Ak'rei'an embroidered onto his robes. Ardron, his zombie Bo-Toa, groaned and drooled as he followed. Once the symbol was covered, Jor came out.

"I think it would be wise to linger in the back-tunnels of the Le-Onu Highway," he said to Rakona in his usual soft voice. "Picking off hapless travelers will be quiet fun, no?"

IC: (Larikon Torchbearer/Darkmine/Onu-Wahi)

Larikon looked at the Matoran trader, and to Jorruk and Rakona.

"You all go on up, I'll try to get this heathen to say who these 'Akiri' people are," he said. "They seem to be of particular importantce."

Syvra stood up from his benches and began to walk around again. His eyes kept lingering on the entrance to the Le-koro highway. He could not help but miss Le-koro, Afterall it was his goal to one day bring about the end of the village.

He moved to stand on the edge of the village near the entrance to Le-koro highway. He thought that perhaps he could catch conversations of those who are coming from Le-koro. Afterall people often talked while they were travelling and maybe even some matoran would be excited to see a toa when they first got into Le-koro. He flipped his cloak over his shoulder and summoned his elemental powers to bring vines and leaves to cover his body and thus make it look like he was covered by plants. He now officially took on the disguise of his alias 'Decay'.

Very clever. Much easier than using illusions for you don't have to maintain the control.

Indeed Venixa, Indeed.

OOC: Syvra/Decay open for interaction

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC:

Quoribay walked into Matan and Natan's establishment. The warped shapes of the chamber's innards reflected off of his silver Kakama as Quoribay's pupils scanned the room in it's dim lighting, taking in various inventions displayed on the walls. He rapped his dull grey hand on the side of the entrance, waiting for the owners to respond.

OOC: Interaction, Lorax.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

"It will be indeed." Goran followed Rakona out of the Darkmine, heading towards the Le-Onu tunnels. Goran looked at Ardron, and had an expression that vaguely resembled distaste. Goran acted cilivilzed unlike the drooling, groaning servant of Jorruk.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: (Jorruk Yokin/Le-Onu Highway/Onu-Wahi)

The group went up though the web of tunnels that acted as Darkmine's barrier to the world. Jorruk led Rakona past devious traps, skeletons of ussals, Kofo-Jaga and the occasional Matoran. It took them over an hour, but they reached the abandoned Onu-Ko Highway. Before they entered the outside world, Jorruk said:

"If there are caravans, pick off those Matoran that look unimportant. Kill the weakling Turaga. And lastly, capture the Vortixx. They will never be able to embrace Ak'rei'an's gifts, but I have heard they have information as precious as gold within their heads."

IC: Syvra/Decay (standing near the entrance of the Le-koro highway)

Syvra looked around the koro. His mask was masked under the hood of his cloak. He knew that if anyone asked he would immediately respond by calling himself Decay.

Most think of Toa of green as givers of life, For plants at least. But we can also take that very life away. I am the embodiment of this, I am Decay.

He stayed next to the entrance of the tunnel. He watched various beings come through, Matoran, Toa heck even a Skakdi. He cared not for these ones for from what he could tell they had no useful information. He knew that if his organisation was to come to life he had to get useful information. Information was the life line of this island. It was also one of the most powerful forms of currency. He needed to discover who would be prime subjects for his group. Makuta may be gone but he would embrace Makuta's ethics and keep his spirit alive.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: Sajis

It's hot. She doesn't like the heat. It reminds her too much of fire. She doesn't like things she cannot tame. Chaos sickens her, and fire sickens her the most. It is wild - uncontrollable; it burns away at her soul. It melts away the masks she has constructed for herself. Heat has always gone hand-in-hand with fire.

And she hates fire.

"The Ussalry," she murmurs, staring up at the building's doors. She has found her destination. Now she needs to complete her goal.

She steps forward, into the building.

She will bring order.

And the Ussalry will be the means.

IC: (Jorruk/Onu-Ko Highway/Onu-Wahi)

"And...here we are!" Jorruk said with a grin, as he opened the door to the highway.

IC: Decay

Decay decided he should head into the highway given the fact that intel would not just come to him. He kept his guise of decaying leaves and generally decay theme up as she walked. His eyes followed every movement around him and he seemed truly focused on those he passed

OOC: Alright mr.house this would be your chance

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

IC: (Jorruk/Onu-Ko Highway/Onu-Wahi)

Decay heard a grumble from behind him. A large Toa, with blank white eyes, stared upon him. With his spear, Ardron attempted to knock the Toa out.

In a dark corner, Jorruk smiled.

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"Alright, there we go" Ferron said as he leaned the finished broadsword neatly against the wall that Cetrin had ordered.

"He should be coming around any moment now" Ferron stated and looked out the window.

OOC: Alright, Strack, that's your cue.

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

The Ta-Toa zombie ambled forward toward the being that Ardron was attempting to knock out. The being looked like a Toa wearing a cloak. From what parts of him Rakona could see, he was covered in decaying plant matter and leaves.

Goran moved to the Toa's back, and raised his the smaller of his katana pair. If Ardron didn't knock the Toa out, then Goran would ram the hilt of his sword into the Toa's head.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Syvra/Decay

Decay attempted to avoid the attacks. But seeing as he was surrounded he did the one thing he could think of that they would not notice. He extended his mind to Litozen and the small Lightvine bracelet he wore. With a quick flick of his powers he took the life from the lightvine and as it stopped glowing hopefully that would be a good enough sign for Litozen. With that he realized there was no way he would win this fight since it appeared it was 3 against 1 and even though he was a great fighter there was no way he could win. And as such he did not resist

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

The hilt of the shorter katana wielded by Goran and the spear of Ardron came crashing down upon Decay's head. At this point, Rakona stepped out of the shadows and walked toward the Toa. She leaned over him, and then pulled off some of the leaves.

He was a Toa of Plantlife who had covered himself in decaying plant matter. Rakona was curious about this, but she turned to Jorruk and said, "Should we take him back or go get some more?"

OOC:

Leaving it blank because I only have control of Mr. House's characters on weekdays in June. I don't want to bunny his PCs.

Edited by Canis Lupus

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

Quoribay walked into Matan and Natan's establishment. The warped shapes of the chamber's innards reflected off of his silver Kakama as Quoribay's pupils scanned the room in it's dim lighting, taking in various inventions displayed on the walls. He rapped his dull grey hand on the side of the entrance, waiting for the owners to respond.

OOC: Interaction, Lorax.

IC (Matan and Natan): "Matan, I think there's someone at the door." Natan called out from inside the workshop. "Can you get that?"

Matan stopmed out of the room opposite the workshop from the main entranceway, where the two Skakdi slept and ate. He completely ingnored the Matoran standing at the workshop door and instead went to the front door and opened it, looking around for a visitor.

"Nah, no-one out front" he called back. "Must have been your imagination."

"I could have sworn I heard a knock" Natan replied, cottoning onto what his brother was doing. "But yeah, if there's no-one outside the hut, they can't have knocked, eh? It's not like anyone would have just walked into our house and started knocking on interior doors. Even 'savage foreigners' know that's not polite."

ppg2.png

Syvrs lay on the ground unconscious

OOC: Hey canis from what i understand that the Anxilia aka the living mask is not the same as masks the toa inika wore. Instead these ones are like spirits who inhabit the mask and control the power. As such i understand they do not look much different than regular masks so i do not think your character would actually be able to tell that the mask is different. just saying

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

OOC: No problem. :P

IC (Matan and Natan): "Ah, so here's the little mischief-maker" Natan said, looking down on the Matoran with his arms folded. "Next time, don't go walking into people's houses uninvited. We like visitors as much as the next Skakdi, but we do like to know about them before they turn up inside out home. Now, what is it that you want?"

ppg2.png

IC:

Quoribay got a bit nervous when a Skakdi was looking down at him. "Uh... I was wondering if you can make those new 'Disk Launcher' things," He replied. "Also, could you modify such a thing to be compact when not in use?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC (Matan and Natan): "Allright, down to business" Matan said once all three were seated around the table. "Disk launchers are very simple, mechanically, so it shouldn't be too difficult to do as you asked. I'm thinking of telescoping the main poles and letting them click into place with springs?" he raised an eyebrow at his brother.

"That's a good idea" the other engineer acknowledged. "And having the thing fold up shouldn't be too difficult either, since disk launchers are symmetrical. But, argh, we're asking the wrong questions, getting ahead of ourselves. Matoran, what sort of disks do you want this thing to fire? What are you planning to use it for?"

OOC: Dekuna, Aki-Nui, Zeal and Sister from Ta-Wahi.

IC (Dekuna): It was evening by the time the four travellers made it to Onu-Koro, not that that meant much in the perpetual night of the earth village. Dekuna had never found how the Onu-matoran were able to keep their day/night rhythms steady without ever seeing the sun, but they seemed capable nonetheless. The village was quieting down now, as they finished conducting their business for the day, shut down their market stalls, factories and forges, and headed home to rest.

With a bit of luck, some of them wouldn't mind staying up a little longer to talk to them.

ppg2.png