BZPRPG - Onu-Wahi

Nuju Metru

OOC:

Vox- I would imagine there would be someway to tell the mask is living, like it being warm to the touch or moving slightly.

IC: Rakona/Goran

The zombies servants of both Rakona and Jorruk grabbed the Toa, brushing the dead and decaying leaves from him. The two walked behind their masters respectfully, staying a few feet behind with the captive slung over their backs.

Within a few minutes of walking, the party made it to the entrance to the Darkmine. Jorruk opened the door, and Rakona walked through. Larikon nodded at them and said, "We shall convert this one. Good work, the two of you."

The Toa that had been captured was slung onto a chair and bound by the zombies. The room was bare, containing little decorations other than than the chair, and one purple lightstone illuminating the room. Rakona waited for the Toa to awake.

I used to have a banner here.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:

"Actually, It would be good to have a longer range," Quoribay corrected. While this would sound a bit suspicious, People on this island have different definitions of 'Defense'. "Could you do that?"

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:

"Sure," Quoribay replied. The Fe-matoran walked outside to the dark streets of Onu-Koro. A caravan from Po-Koro was their, which meant a lot of potential pickpocket victims. But Quoribay didn't want trouble now. So he just stood there, examining the traders from a distance.

OOC: Open for interaction.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

IC:Seeking out a restaurant with Vilak, Miraul spoke with his friend. "You think that new photothermic powder is something Hikari can learn to produce? If so, then I think we ought to work with Takamaz to design some exploding arrows-and slingstones, for that matter." Vilak wondered aloud. Miraul answered him,"No doubt she can-lightstone and heatstone are easy for her. A clay container could be practical for easy detonation of those slingstones, though metal offers better frag damage and more potential for being stopped by my or Divan's elemental powers. Or more guidance in the right hands." At this point, Miraul saw another group of Toa who appeared to be coming into the city. Casually, he waved at them. (OOC: Lorax, that's your Toa if you're looking for some interaction.)

Bijackal continued to remember his dearly loved sister for many hours on end that day. He had never had the chance to properly mourn his loss. It was with remorse that he finally began to carve a tombstone, long overdue by both the customs of his people and the Toa now around him, ones who had proven better friends than his brother. Perhaps it was long time since he called them "brother" and "sister."

OOC: Ok canis. I asked JL the creator of the Anxilia and i asked if a being who did not know the anxilia was an anxilia would be able to tell and this is what JL said

No, they won't figure out unless your Anxilia is abnormally formed, which in turn would require approval. I can only think of one possibility, and that would be Meta's Toa of Ice, who turned into a Toa with an organic Anxilia.

And for that matter Syvra's Anxilia does not look any different or what not. Just looks like a normal Black and green Tryna

IC: Syvra

"Such a dark place"

"Syvraaa!!"

"Hmm who is there."

"Syvraaa!!"

"Oi shut it. Some people are trying to sleep."

Then everything became bright again

Syvra groggily opened his eyes and looked around the room he was in.

Oh thank makuta your awake Syvra

Yeah so am i.

I had been shouting at you for the longest time.

Yeah i heard that.

So what are we going to do?

I truly don't know. We are outnumbered but luckily they do not know about you. You may be the only thing that decides this. For now lets not alert them to your presence.

Understood

He looked at the beings that stood around him and eyed them slowly

"So fancy little place here. Definitely dark and damp."

Edited by Vox The Shadow of Reality

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC (Dekuna): It was evening by the time the four travellers made it to Onu-Koro, not that that meant much in the perpetual night of the earth village. Dekuna had never found how the Onu-matoran were able to keep their day/night rhythms steady without ever seeing the sun, but they seemed capable nonetheless. The village was quieting down now, as they finished conducting their business for the day, shut down their market stalls, factories and forges, and headed home to rest.

With a bit of luck, some of them wouldn't mind staying up a little longer to talk to them.

IC: Zeal, Sister / Onu-Koro - Village Gates

Having tied Aki-Nui up at the stable, the three entered the subterranean village. Sister shivered, not used to the cold of the underground.Zeal took off his cloak, and place it over the Le-Matoran's shoulders, where it trailed comically behind her. He stifled a laugh, and held up his hand, his palm igniting, giving off a lot of very pleasant heat. He immediately extinguished the flame upon seeing the odd looks the Ussalry were giving him. Didn't want to give them the wrong idea.

'So,' he said, leaning on his cane. 'You know anyone who may be able to help us? Because it looks like we got here at the wrong time.'

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

IC:

IC: Zeal, Sister / Onu-Koro - Village Gates

IC (Dekuna): Zealokan's question was answered quickly by a toa waving at them from across the street. "Well there you go" Dekuna commented. "A bit of luck for you." The toa of sonics waved back at the toa and approached him and the other toa who was with him. "Good evening" he said to the one who had waved, and profferd his hand to shake. "I'm Dekuna, and these are Zeal and Sister."

ppg2.png

IC: Larikon Torchbearer

The Toa with the innate element of Magnetism entered the room where the Toa that had been found by the Jorruk and Rakona and their undead servants was being held. The Toa looked at the heathen once, and then said, "You will join us." And then the Conversion began.

A few hours later, the Toa was brought out wearing a bad over his head. The bag was ripped off, and then he was brought before a purple lightstone. If he had been converted successfully, then he would bow before the glowing stone. If not, he would be forced into slavery.

Then, he would be allowed a Second Conversion. If he failed that, then he would suffer a fate similar to Goran- without the part about being brought back to life.

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC: Cetrin

"well, thanks for you help anyways" he said to Veritas. he left him where he was, presumably lost in thought. after a few hours, he went back to Ferron's Forge. "thank you, Ferron."

IC: Ferron (Ferron's Forge)

"No problem" Ferron replied, occupied with polishing his metal hand with an oily rag.

"That'll be a thousand widgets"

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

After a few hours of waiting, Quoribay returned to Matan and Natan's workshop to see if they were done building his disk launcher. "Is it finished?" he asked.

OOC: XD

IC: Cetrin

"thanks" he said, and took it outside. it was a tad heavy, but the weight seemed to fall away when gripped by the handle "of good make" he said. he swung it through the air, hearing it hiss as it cut the air. he brought it back to him and ran his finger along the blade, feeling the sharpness.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

IC: Zeal, Sister/ Onu-Koro - Restaurant Exterior

'Actually, yes. Surprisingly spacious down here, though.' She giggled at her decidedly terrible joke.

'A tracker, you say? I'm also looking for someone, Toa of Lightning, Calix, scimitar. Last I heard they were here, but that was a few months ago, so..' He shrugged.

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

Syvra looked directly into the lightstone. His mind was so hazy. As if being pulled by it he found himself bowing before the lightstone. Even Venixa who did not seem to be as out of whack as syvra was mentally bowing before it.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

IC: Zeal, Sister/ Onu-Koro - Restaurant Exterior

'Actually, yes. Surprisingly spacious down here, though.' She giggled at her decidedly terrible joke.

'A tracker, you say? I'm also looking for someone, Toa of Lightning, Calix, scimitar. Last I heard they were here, but that was a few months ago, so..' He shrugged.

IC:"If Bijackal can find anyone depends on how recently they went missing-it needs to be recent for his eye beams to work properly. If you have something they've touched recently, preferably that you haven't, then I think he might be able to get an idea of the energy traces he's looking for. But the best bet is always a place they were known to be frequently or several hours ago." Miraul answered, attempting to give them a better description of the technical limitations of Bijackal's powers-he didn't want to get their hopes up too high. He added,"If you'd like to discuss working with Bijackal, perhaps you could join us for dinner. I think that he'd be willing to help you-he's much more friendly and calm then most Skakdi I've met. Plus, I'd be glad for the company."

----

Elsewhere, Bijackal finished the carving of his sister's tombstone, and yanked his battle axe from the wall. Then he turned to the center of the floor and began to dig. It took him several minutes to claw through the dusty, packed earth his home was built on, but eventually he reached what he was looking for.

From within the ground, Bijackal pulled up an old Naming Day gift-a javlin bag, with Skakdi tribal designs emblazoned and embroidered upon it.

It was a gift from his sister.

Within was a set of wooden javelins, each with a obsidian head that made it's course unalterable by any but Toa of Crystal. The obsidian would cut deep wounds thanks to it's sharpness, and sometimes the heads would have razor-sharp fragments break off, which stayed in their victims until they were removed surgically.

Bijackal placed this new set of weapons over his shoulder. Privately, he vowed to keep this bag treasured above all else. His sister had made it for him, after all.

IC: "Sometimes word of mouth does more good than a tracker ever could. Bijackal's kind of help is best used for hunting recent criminals or looking for those lost in the jungle, that kind of thing. If you're looking for someone, I'm still willing to help with the word of mouth part. I'm still fairly new to Onu-Koro myself, but I am a buisness owner-Toa Akiru Forge, couple blocks that way, can't miss the lightstone sign- so I might be able to pull a few strings. Please, join us for a meal and I'll see what I can do. The bill is on us." Miraul gestured to the restaurant.

IC (Dekuna): "That is very kind of you, Toa Miraul" Dekuna said. "We will gratefully accept your help, and if there is anything we can do in response, name it."

IC:

After a few hours of waiting, Quoribay returned to Matan and Natan's workshop to see if they were done building his disk launcher. "Is it finished?" he asked.

IC (Matan and Natan): Neither Skakdi looked up as the Matoran simply walked into thier workshop and started talking. Did he really have such a short memory?

Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png

IC: Xeeris: "Wha...What just happened to me?"

Xeeris rose from the floor, feeling much taller and larger than before.

He became a Toa.

While he was gazing at his new, advanced blade, a sphere of electrical energy began forming at his fingers. He launched it, and the sphere collided with a precious family heirloom from Metru Nui. It shattered into pieces.

"Oh no! What have I done?!"

Xeeris stepped out of his home, and his neighbors stared at him in awe.

"A Toa of Electricity? In Onu-Wahi?! That's preposterous!" one said.

"Unbelievable!" most of them exclaimed.

For all of these years he had been in Onu-Wahi, Xeeris had been disguised as an Onu-Matoran to hide his identity. Being an Av-Matoran would have been much more convenient.

He looked at himself in the mirror, amazed at how much he had transformed. Xeeris somewhat resembled Toa Iruini, especially with the Kanohi Kualsi.

Speaking of Kanohi Kualsi, I should experiment with my teleportation abilities, he thought to himself.

Xeeris closed his eyes, concentrating on the place he wanted to warp to. He knew this kanohi couldn't carry him too far, but it was worth toying with.

Suddenly, Xeeris was being slipped through the time-space continuum, which wasn't a very comfortable sensation. He appeared at his desired locale, which was the entrance to the Great Mines.

Nearly completely drained of his kanohi's energy, Xeeris sat down and rested before he began mining.

Today is going to be a very, very long day, Xeeris thought.

IC: Ferron (Onu-Koro Bazaar)

After finishing up the most recent work he had in his forge, Ferron had gone to the Bazaar to pick up some materials he was running short on, and also to grab a bite to eat. As the Fe-Toa navigated the crowd, he set his sights in a tavern near the cave walls.

OOC: That's your cue, Bulik

Edited by Geardirector

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

IC:

Nichou was leaving the tavern just as a Fe-Toa was entering, and the two collided accidentally. "Sorry about that," Nichou apologized, rubbing his head.

IC: Rakona/Goran

"Now, if you will follow me, I will show you to your room." The Lesterin led the Toa to a small room. Nothing fancy, rather plain and simple, like all the other rooms used by the ordinary members of the Brotherhood. Rather small, too.

"Now, if you so choose, you may sacrifice your mask powers or your element to bind an undead servant to you. Now, I doubt you will wish to do that, seeing as how you own a Tryna, but nevertheless, you may."

But that RPG is dead.

What now?

IC:Miraul smiled,"Not much that I can think of, unless you're in need of weapons, furniture, or tools. Then my friends have things you can buy." Miraul led the way into the restaurant. Vilak winked at the hostess, earning a glare from Miraul. She blushed and moved to find them a seat.

"What? I've been making freinds."

"Don't push your luck."

Syvra looked into around the room and gave a slight huff

"Yeah i won't be needing that."

He looked over at the zombie like being and huffed

"He does not seem like he would be that much of assistance."

Syvra looked up at the ceiling. He did not feel that much different at all but he had a new found devotion. No longer did he care about the long dead makuta but he felt a devotion to Ak'rei'an. He felt he must do what ever was withing his power to support him. He still valued the darkness but for a different reason. He suddenly turned to look at Rakona

"I know two toa who follow me and would be valuable members of the brotherhood."

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu