Woo, aaand another BZPRPG character, this time Vo-Toa Hau, who doesn't actually have a Hau (And his Miru is actually a Kakama), and has so much swag that it took me a while to get it all down. And I still didn't get all of it. Really like how it came out, though the perspective is a bit wonky in some places... :

thumnailbionicle.png

Watchout for large file size and all that...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Wow i truly thought this was gonna be about the mask. Pleasant surprise.

I really like the way you did he miru. Looks much more like a helmet and part of his head.

Although the way is armor is set up makes him look like he has a six pack which is always neat and the way you have the hands with the electricty is awesome.

So yeah over all i give it a 9.5/10

I wander if any of my characters will ever meet up with him. would certainly prove interesting

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

Well that was totally unexpected. I was thinking an altered version of a Hau. The Miru or Kakama whatever looks pretty nice.

I know right. I was expecting the same thing

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

To be frank, when I commissioned you to draw Hau, I had little idea what to expect. I barely followed your art previously and had no idea how you'd handle a character such as Hau and all his swag. However, now that the commission is done, I can see that all of my higher expectations were spot on.

I really like this piece. There are parts of it that I tend to dislike in art, but I find even those parts to work in conjunction with its other portions to comprise a nice big picture (pun intended). An example might be the cartoon-esque style used; I'm not always sure I'm an exact fan of more exaggerated shapes in portraits, but it certainly does bring out the "poster-boy" aspect in Hau here and I find it delightful. The display of elemental power looks both flashy (another pun intended) and impassioned, something I like in him. It's true that you did not consider most of his swag when creating this work. Yet, it's your own interpretation of the character, not mine, and I find it's an excellent one at that. I really can't complain about inconsistencies with the Profile when you gave him that grin, an infinity tattoo as imagined by you, and robo-abs (living up to riaril's nickname i see).

Overall, he looks amazing. Now all I have to do is get you nice and bored so I get the Krayzikk Treatment for aaaaaaaallllllllllllllll the characters...

:devil:

I wander if any of my characters will ever meet up with him. would certainly prove interesting

If you wish upon a star...

;)

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

To be frank, when I commissioned you to draw Hau, I had little idea what to expect. I barely followed your art previously and had no idea how you'd handle a character such as Hau and all his swag. However, now that the commission is done, I can see that all of my higher expectations were spot on. I really like this piece. There are parts of it that I tend to dislike in art, but I find even those parts to work in conjunction with its other portions to comprise a nice big picture (pun intended). An example might be the cartoon-esque style used; I'm not always sure I'm an exact fan of more exaggerated shapes in portraits, but it certainly does bring out the "poster-boy" aspect in Hau here and I find it delightful. The display of elemental power looks both flashy (another pun intended) and impassioned, something I like in him. It's true that you did not consider most of his swag when creating this work. Yet, it's your own interpretation of the character, not mine, and I find it's an excellent one at that. I really can't complain about inconsistencies with the Profile when you gave him that grin, an infinity tattoo as imagined by you, and robo-abs (living up to riaril's nickname i see).

To be quite frank, I had next to no idea how I would do this piece when I first started. Having read the profile description, getting a vague mental picture in my mind, it was a daunting project. Most of all trying to capture the amount of detail put into the profile itself. To say the least, the entire project was an experiment from start to finish. During sketching, the pose was far more dynamic than what most of my drawings turn out to be, which opened up a whole new box of problems with foreshortening, proportions, and perspective. I enjoyed the challenge, the chance to try something new. To saw that I'm glad that it turned out anything vaguely recognizable would be a huge understatement, especially considering that most of the sketching itself was done during the forum's short downtime. It was an experience drawing Mr. Hau here, one that I had a lot of fun with. Really happy I had the opportunity to do so.

Overall, he looks amazing. Now all I have to do is get you nice and bored so I get the Krayzikk Treatment for aaaaaaaallllllllllllllll the characters... :devil:

Yeeeees...let's all see how many characters grav can draw by the end of the year, kids.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -