Julius Nex 1.0

Hi guys, I decided to make an LDD version for Nex 1.0. I couldn't find a Nex 4.0 helmet in the inventory, so I improvised with a Bulk helmet.

nex1.0.jpg<< Without white.

nex1.0_2.jpg<< With White

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

it would be okay to have white, but remember: 2.0 and 3.0 had not a single white piece.

onto the MOC itself

it's simple enough. definitely matches 1.0-style build. the gun seems a smidgen long compared to the rest of him, but that's easy to excuse. not much to say about him. a nice MOC of course, but just a bit small to critique.

Previously known as Aiwendil.

Yeah, they only cut the white from Nex 3.0 White has always been a staple in Nex's color scheme, so its absence in this is pretty jarring.

Otherwise, yeah, pretty much what I'd expect Nex to look like. :P

-Mesonak

The Three Virtues YouTube Channel

-----

the3virtuesbanner.png

-----

Check it out for laughs, discussion, and more.

Love the simplicity and the colors. I mean it's just so simple it is neat

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

I like it. It's not like WHOOOAAAA!!! THIS THING MUST HAVE TAKEN AGES!!! kind of awesome but more of a natural and smooth kind of look you would expect from professionals. It's cool. BTW, I didn't realize that he should've had white at first, but then I saw the comments and once it was mentioned I have got to say that it might look a lot better with white limbs. Other than that this is pretty awesome.

Herro there, person.

How are you?

• 2 weeks later...