Third Sale is the Charm

Bionicle lovers,

Sale season is in the air and summer has arrived again. Summer Sales! I’m serious when I say everything has to go. I’m moving and need to get rid of everything. I'm looking to either sell the whole collection together or individual. Collection together would be about $250 $150 $100! to include for shipping, otherwise, I'll make individual prices down below.Few things though, you must live in the United States of America. And with living or shipping in America, this is all in USD for currency. Blue mean pending sales. (Plus three dollars for shipping to everything).Here's the complete collection:

§ Toa Nuva: Gali Nuva, Kopaka Nuva, Pohatu Nuva. ($8 $7 $6 each. New sale price!)

§ Bohrok: Tahnok, Gaholok, Nuhvok, Kohrak. ($5 $4 $3 each, New sale price!, as I ripped off some of the container plastic that wasn't supposed to. You know how one side was peel-able off and the other was supposed to stay on?)

§ Bohrok-Kal: Tahnok-Kal, Gaholok-Kal, Pahrak-Kal (missing one silver connecting piece), Lehvak-Kal, Kohrak-Kal. ($7 $6 $5 each. New sale price!)

§ Rahkshi: Guurahk, Kurahk, Lerahk, Panrahk, Turahk, Vorahk. ($7 $6 $5 each, New sale price!)

§ Vahki: Bordakh ($7 $5 each, New sale price!)

All of these have their containers as well the booklets with them.

I have a bunch of spare parts/masks here and there which based on shape of the mask will go accordingly for free with the different Bionicles. If you have any questions at all, don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you!SirFrancisBacon2nd

Collection:

FAI0YTY.jpg

Krana:

qsYKkYw.jpg

New_Doctor_Who_Signature_by_xnaqtix.jpg

Okay, first off, what masks and parts do you have I need to finish a Kohrak-Va? Second, I'll gladly buy Kohrak-Kal, seeing that I already have the original and am looking to complete a Kohrak collection (Krana, Kal, Va, regular, Cards). And finally, where do you live?

Edited by Phantom Terror

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

Okay, first off, what masks and parts do you have I need to finish a Kohrak-Va? Second, I'll gladly buy Kohrak-Kal, seeing that I already have the original and am looking to complete a Kohrak collection (Krana, Kal, Va, regular, Cards). And finally, where do you live?

SORRY FOR NOT RESPONDING SOONER.

As for masks and parts, all the masks and parts go with the entire kit of each item. The Korhak-Kal, I'd be more than happy to sell you. I live near Pittsburgh, PA.

Are you willing to sell the Krana/Krana-Kal individually? If so, how much would you sell them for each?

And no I am not willing to sell individually.

New_Doctor_Who_Signature_by_xnaqtix.jpg