Lego Alice?

Madu Cabolo

Greetings matoran, toa, and other things of all alignments and colors!

I recently watched the 2010 Alice in Wonderland movie (note: this is not a place to hate on the movie, just to speculate). I personally liked it, and it got me thinking; what if lego did an Alice in Wonderland theme?

My reasons for speculation:

1. There is certainly room for sets; red queen's castle, the Mad Hatter's tea party, Jabberwocky, etc.

2. Lego already has a contract with Disney.

3. There is talk of a sequel to Alice. Since lego seems to choose the moment when a sequel is being produced to jump on the wagon, so to speak, it makes it even more likely.

Obviously, this will probably not take place until the sequel is being filmed and produced, but I just thought I'd throw the idea out there for discussion and speculation.

I hope this is the right board to put this in. Please yell at me if it isn't. Well, don't yell but, tell me.

Edited by LoTR_Nui

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

i was skeptical of your idea at first, because i hate the current overabundance of licensed Lego themes, but honestly? i haven't seen the movie, but it could be a pretty neat theme, now that i think about it. i don't think it's likely that it will happen, but if it does, we might at least get some interesting sets.

i was skeptical of your idea at first, because i hate the current overabundance of licensed Lego themes, but honestly? i haven't seen the movie, but it could be a pretty neat theme, now that i think about it. i don't think it's likely that it will happen, but if it does, we might at least get some interesting sets.

True. The overabundance of liscensed sets is rather annoying. But it seems like it would be something in lego's niche. Lego seems to have become less creative when it comes to inventing their own lines. But that's a discussion for another thread.

~Madu-

<}> <}>

~

RPG Profiles:

Cresk

True. The overabundance of liscensed sets is rather annoying. But it seems like it would be something in lego's niche. Lego seems to have become less creative when it comes to inventing their own lines. But that's a discussion for another thread.

well, i beg to differ on your last point--just look at Galaxy Squad. but i digress. you're right, let's keep this topic on track.

Licensed themes get expensive for the company. That being said, Alice would be a colourful world to build in Lego. In my humble opinion, it's something that fans can make some delightful MOCs of. Personally, I wouldn't buy an official Lego Alice set. A central heroine for a Lego line would be refreshing though.

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies