Veloroid

Lol thats a very interesting foot design! And i love you were able to include Jaller Inika's rubber mask near the back and it looks pretty cool, sorta like a tail somewhat. Very nice torso design and head design. I like you used the new hero factory brain attack villain face to add to the head in order add a bit for coverage. I really like the overall design and just wow, great moc :D

But seriously, that foot design. Does it have trouble standing?

Edited by AdaptingChaos

Excellent design! The rollerblades on the legs are something ive never seen before. The black and red go together great and the silver isn't bad looking. I don't get the jaller inika heads in the back, they seem short for a tail so i don't know what they are. I don't like the back view either. It seems like this to me-Vakama:"Hey! Look at my but!

It's not bad, just... odd. The mix of aesthetics is weird, between the rounded organic shapes of the feet and stuff contrasting with the normal robotic feel of the limbs (which are, IMO, unfittingly simple)... maybe it's just me, but this isn't as good as most of your MOCs, Alva. :notsure:

I will say that I really like the head. The Pyrox face actually looks quite nice there.

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Their are a couple of parts combos here I really like. The head, claws and thorax all look great. But overall it looks a little messy. The limbs look very thrown-together and don't really work with the overall aesthetic. The concept with the feet is cool, but it really doesn't work for me. The housing for a wheel really needs to flow, and the shape of the claw piece doesn't match up, and that technic L-beam doesn't match any other shapes on the MOC. So awesome design, but like Chro said, not quite as excellent as your other work.

42687538174_213a004f2f.jpg

Lol thats a very interesting foot design! And i love you were able to include Jaller Inika's rubber mask near the back and it looks pretty cool, sorta like a tail somewhat. Very nice torso design and head design. I like you used the new hero factory brain attack villain face to add to the head in order add a bit for coverage. I really like the overall design and just wow, great moc :D

But seriously, that foot design. Does it have trouble standing?

Thanks :) that's a little abdoment. yes, it's unsatble without support

Excellent design! The rollerblades on the legs are something ive never seen before. The black and red go together great and the silver isn't bad looking. I don't get the jaller inika heads in the back, they seem short for a tail so i don't know what they are. I don't like the back view either. It seems like this to me-Vakama:"Hey! Look at my but!

Thank you. The wheel thingy use some small system parts attached on the kanoka disk. hahhaa, that's the abdomen

Nice! I love the twisted, alien appearance. I love the use of the various heads/masks on it. The rollerblades are extremely well designed, but they seem out of place on such an organic-looking MOC.

The main idea is combining between robotic and organic look, thanks

It's not bad, just... odd. The mix of aesthetics is weird, between the rounded organic shapes of the feet and stuff contrasting with the normal robotic feel of the limbs (which are, IMO, unfittingly simple)... maybe it's just me, but this isn't as good as most of your MOCs, Alva. :notsure:

I will say that I really like the head. The Pyrox face actually looks quite nice there.

Their are a couple of parts combos here I really like. The head, claws and thorax all look great. But overall it looks a little messy. The limbs look very thrown-together and don't really work with the overall aesthetic. The concept with the feet is cool, but it really doesn't work for me. The housing for a wheel really needs to flow, and the shape of the claw piece doesn't match up, and that technic L-beam doesn't match any other shapes on the MOC. So awesome design, but like Chro said, not quite as excellent as your other work.

Thanks bro :D yep, i think this is not the best from me too. it just a warming up after MOCing fasting because of school. I will remake him, but not today...