Belated 2012 Overview & Goals for 2013 Entry...
I mean I guess I could of done an entry about what I got for Christmas and all here (Which was mostly clothes and money, by the way.), but I kind didn't feel like it. So yeah, the short answer is I was just lazy for past few days.
But anyway, since today was last day of 2012, I thought I would take this time to do a brief overview of 2012 and my goals for 2013.
Hm...To make it easier for you folks to read and for me to write this, I am going to do this in a list format. I hope that's alright with you folks. If it isn't, feel free to leave me some criticism here and suggest a better way that I could be doing this. Without further ado though, here is my overview on Year 2012:
- Opinion of the Year: For most part, this year was good for me. After all, I still have my job and I graduated community college with my degree (Well, technically I hadn't gotten my degree from the school yet and they haven't told me when I am going to get it from them...So yeah, that's a bit of issue.). So in terms of important life plans, this year has gone well for me.
Have I complete everything that I would like to this year? Uh, not really. I didn't get driver's license. The basement is still an awful mess. I am still kind of overweight. I neglected to review both Ballom's and Janus's epics (Which I am going to try work on reviewing at least some of it in January, but we'll see how success I am at that.). So yeah, this year was definitely far from perfect for me.
- Alright so as I mention above in my opinion of the year, I have graduated from Community College this year. That's pretty nice, right?
Achievement Unlocked - Associate in Applied Science: Mechanical Technology
- Oh, yeah, I also got to visit my first Brick convention (BrickFair) this year. Thanks to my very good real life friend, Steven. That was definitely pretty awesome.
Although as you folks know, I didn't really meet any BZPers there. lol Not that's surprising considering I have never been much people person and well, it helped a lot that my friend came with me as I probably wouldn't had the courage to even approach the Bionicle table without him.
So yeah, that was definitely a highlight of this year for me, even I didn't really meet anyone there. Actually a part of me think it is kind of cool that I was somehow able to sign BZPower logbook without anyone noticing. I mean it is almost like I was a ninja or a ghost or something. Which is actually kind of funny to think about because I have been told by people at my high school and college before that I am quiet like a ninja.
Achievement Unlocked - Ninja of BrickFair
Achievement Description - You signed the BZPower Logbook without anyone noticing.
Hm...Honestly that's about all I feel like recounting about this year. I mean I could probably say more about 2012, but it is three in the morning here and I do want to go to bed soon. So I am just going to leave 2012 overview at that since I covered most of parts that you folks might of care about already. With that said, what are my goals for new year (2013)?
Real Life Goals
- Get my driver's license
- Get a better job
- Lose some weight
- Clean & paint the basement
- Get rid of some old junk that I am not using anymore
- Get a better computer (Preferably not Windows 8...But if I have to, I'll settle for it.)
BZPower & LEGO Goals
- Send a few of your Bionicle MOCs to BrickFair Alabama
- Review Ballom's and Janus's Epics
- Work on your Hapori Tohu Head project
- Revamp some of your MOCs from 12 Days of Brickmas entry
- Try to attend BrickFair Virginia again, but this time for more than one day (if possible)
And well, those are most of my goals for next year. If I had to guess, I probably won't complete a good amount of them knowing my track record. But you never know, maybe I'll surprised myself. I mean after all, I didn't think I was going to check BrickFair out in 2012, but that ended up happening. So yeah, you never know.
With that said though, I think this entry is ready to be posted. Thanks for taking the time to read this, folks. I hope 2013 is treating you all well. And well, I'll talk to you all later.
- JMJ 2013