The Last Airbender
Posted by Toaraga , Jul 02 2010 · 190 views
I saw it last night. It was kind of a letdown.
- Too much exposition, not enough action; I'm not sure who the movie was directed toward.
- I felt like falling asleep because of all the talking
- Emotions were lacking.
- Transitions were choppy to cram in all the places and story elements.
- Ten-hour story crammed into less than two hours, never good since so much has to be cut (standard).
- I think it also lacked the comedic element that made the show light-hearted; it just seemed so serious (even Soaka-- er, Sokka).
- Pronunciation =
- For all the exposition and dialogue, people seemed to know certain stuff without explanation. :/
- Needs more Appa and Momo