Farshtey Feed (p227-165*)
• Mata Nui does not get his shield until some time after he forms his body.
• The Sand Tribe was a very populous force even before the disaster.
• Tarduk borrowed the sand stalkers from Metus.
• The Vorox and Zesk's regression had more to do with their psychology than anything else.
• Certavus was one of the founders of the Glatorian system. Tarix got along with him.
• Whether or not Bara Magna was once part of Spherus Magna and whether or not Skrall lived on Spherus Magna relates to future story.
• The three known Skrall classes (leader, soldier, spec ops) are all that will be introduced this year; more may be introduced in future story if required.
• Tarduk returns to Atero for the Great Tournament just after his northern expedition.
• Female Skrall are not included in the army.
• There were no female leader class Skrall.
• The coloration of leader Skrall does not vary.
• Scarabax beetles will appear in the movie, and there will also be a BrickMaster exclusive model of one.
• In his new form Mata Nui is not stronger than non-Skrall Glatorian.
• Bomonga would most likely be the deputy leader of the Toa Hagah.
• The OoMN destroyed the EP pool in Mangaia.
• Hydraxon, Lesovikk, and Sarda are no longer in the Pit, having left to assist in the Destiny War.