Saturday, November 21, 2009
Yeah... sometimes it's easier when I save this for Saturday.
• After pursuing Stronius after the battle at Roxtus, Gelu failed to capture him and is now with the rest of the Glatorian.
• The Skrall River has been undammed.
• Tarduk, Crotesius, and Kirbold had an encounter with the baterra after meeting the Element Lord of Rock while walking for hours along the banks of the River Dormus. • Since the Matoran universe robot was constructed near the G
Saturday, November 14, 2009
• Takanuva changes weapons for 2010.
• Nektann allies with Teridax because he respects power. • "[T]he Skrall are still active on Bara Magna, and when they spot Glatorian under attack by invaders, they join in because they hate Glatorian. They aren't working for Makuta, they are simply taking advantage of their enemies being vulnerable."
• The Skrall did not hold any Zesk in captivity.
• Zesk do not have their own pack leaders as th
Friday November 6, 2009
• On the Makuta's villainy: "I see it as there being a fundamental flaw in their design. My thesis all along has been that the GBs are imperfect, so what they made was imperfect too."
• On the communications gear within Mata Nui's consciousness: "It wasn't designed specifically for communication with the Ignika. It is communications gear, period. Tren Krom knows how to use it to contact the Ignika."
• The two Glatorian species members in Mata Nui's
Saturday, October 31, 2009
"Forgive the delay, Turaga." So yeah, I don't have a Halloween costume, and I have lots of cereal in my dorm room. Looks like I'm gonna be a cereal killer this year. Yup.
• Teridax will be arriving on Bara Magna in order to kill Mata Nui.
• In the Stars lineup, Tahu, Takanuva, and Gresh are the good characters, and the Rahkshi, Skakdi, and Skrall are the bad characters.
• Tahu is reverted to Toa Mata form by the Ignika. • The Great Be
Friday, October 23, 2009
• The Bionicle Stars will be a part of the storyline, although their smaller size is non-canon, as Toa Mata Nui's larger scale was.
• Teridax will be coming to Bara Magna, which is how the Bionicle Stars characters will factor in to the story.
• On the Bionicle Stars: "Well, two are Toa, one is a Rahkshi, one is a Skakdi, one is a Glatorian, and one is a Skrall." • The Bionicle Stars are named such because they represent some of the most popular char
Friday, October 16, 2009
• "[Raanu] doesn't really want [Glatorian] around when it's not necessary. It's kinda like having a house filled with pit bulls. You feel safe, but you know that you can get hurt really bad if you tick 'em off."
• The Bionicle Stars characters are canon, and the blue Skakdi is not Vezok. • The maze map seen at the end of The Legend Reborn plays a part in the transition story between 2009 and 2010. Teridax appears in the November comic.
• The Mata Nui protot
Friday, October 9, 2009
Tch, what happened this week?
• Element Lords will be illustrated in Legends of Bara Magna.
• Kiina regards Gresh like a little brother. • Tuma and Metus used each other. Tuma was getting information and a go-between with the bone hunters, and Metus was getting a chance to survive the coming war.
• The Agori of the united villages dragged the robotic head from Roxtus because the Rock Agori had fled the village at that point.
Friday, October 2, 2009
• The Element Lord of Water has the ability to project his consciousness into any body of water.
• On the Element Lords: "I don't see them as insane, as that would mean they could not tell the difference between right and wrong. And I don't really see them as evil ... for all we know, the one who won the war might have made life wonderful for all the Agori. I think they are ambitious, power-hungry, often callous and reckless, but those don't add up to evil.
Friday, September 25, 2009
• Exactly what Mata Nui's original mission is gets revealed next year.
• The Kanohi Dragon was created by a Makuta. Miserix did not create it.
• On the Matoran universe: "You have to keep in mind that the beings who consider it a universe are the ones who live in it. Basically, Mata Nui is giant robot with millions of nanotech beings inside of him and various mechanical "organs." So in that sense, you could even argue he is more like a synthezoid, a livin
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Hey guys, just filling you in on my life on this random Tuesday. Yeah, college has begun to get really busy... It's been a month since I've been home. I haven't had time to do things like watching BONICLE: The Legend Reborn. It's sad, I know, but otherwise I'm really enjoying myself. I tell you, freshman year of college is a heck of a lot better than freshman year of highschool, socially, and maybe even academically. And the work I do pays off; I'm getting some good
Friday, September 18, 2009
• The Sand Tribe's regression took place over the span of generations.
• The Bone Hunters are all a part of one single tribe; there are no other contingents elsewhere in the desert.
• On Click's condition: "It's not a curse, no, because Click controls when he transforms. If it was a curse, he would have no control over it. The mask transformed him the same way it transformed Dekar into Hydraxon, to assist in the defense of itself. Without a shield, Mat
Saturday, September 12, 2009
Farshtey Feed 1-year Anniversary!
It was one year ago today, on September 12, 2008, when I posted the very first entry of the Farshtey Feed. What a great response I've gotten over the past year! Here's a great big thanks to you guys for making the Farshtey Feed a pleasure to run.
Friday, September 11, 2009
• There is likely some structure which belonged to the Element Lord of Water that still exists beneath the sea on Aqua Magna, possibly having been discovered by escaped Pit inmates by now.
• Greg would say an Element Lord is a good two times as powerful as a Toa. • Skopio were not employed in the Core War, since they cannot be tamed.
• Sahmad's tribe lived in the forested region of Bota Magna.
• The Skrall's original homeland
Friday, September 4, 2009
• Skrall may be assigned to hard labor jobs that the Rock Agori are unable to fulfill.
• Telluris is now mad because he saw his entire village basically wiped out and no one came to help.
• Sahmad was always in possession of the Baranus V7 and Spikit. • Greg would not say that Ackar and Malum were close friends, just colleagues.
• On the likelihood of Strakk's banishment: "It would make sense that he would be. The alternative is no one will accept Ico
Friday, August 28, 2009
"Forgive the delay, Turaga." Hey look, I'm here. The internet at my school was knocked out all day, which was a pain.
THE LEGEND REBORN
• On Strakk's banishment: "Right after Strakk's match are the rest of the events of the movie, during which time the Agori are a little too busy worrying about Skrall invasion to deal with administrative matters. They will have time to worry about Strakk's punishment if they survive the war." • The aftermath of the attack on Tajun i
Friday, August 21, 2009
I thought I would give you one (possibly final?) Farshtey Feed...
• The Great Beings created the Iron Wolves, as they did most things, as an experiment, not specifically for use in the Core War.
• The large northern forested region on Spherus Magna was located south of the Northern Frost. • There were only the six rival tribes we have already encountered who participated in the Core War.
• The Kaxium model was used in the Core War.
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Seeing this blog again is a beautiful thing.
Being off this website for a month was both an inconvenience and a delight. What resulted in the loss of forums, PMs, and blogging allowed room for a certain leisure time from my usual activities here. And although I haven't really spent the last month thinking of what to say at this time, I do have some important things to talk about - about my venturing into a new phase of my life, as well as the state of this blog an
Friday, July 17, 2009
It's a big one, complete with an entire "Core War" section.
• On Kiina's personality: "Brash. Energetic. Impatient. Loyal. Caring. Stubborn."
• Gelu was aware that he had the potential to make First Glatorian but had no interest in the job. There is more money to be made as an escort than as a First Glatorian.
• Iconox gets Gelu's preference if he has more than one client for his services. Most of the work he does is for them anyway, because they are shi
Friday, July 10, 2009
• The Great Beings would have genetically modified the Vorox and Zesk simply for the sake of research.
• There is a vehicle division in the Great Tournament. Pilots in vehicles fight other pilots with vehicles; they don't fight Glatorian or Agori without vehicles.
• Greg's reason that Strakk has never won a tournament: "People who habitually cheat tend not to work as hard at building up their skills as people who do not." • On Gelu's heartless persona: "I th
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
The bomb has dropped. The world has stopped. Nothing will be the same again.
I've changed my blog title.
Old: You're Awesome/Don't Let the Title Fool You
New: This Isn't Awkward At All/But expect it to be
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Yes, I've really been wanting to change the title of this blog for a while now. It's old, it's stale, and it was never really that good. So I'll come up with something new. You'll see.
Friday, July 3, 2009
The Feed is back. Also, read the new comic here.
• There are occasionally vehicle matches between a Glatorian and an Agori, since skill in the vehicle is all that matters.
• Greg: "Glatorian generally do not escort caravans on a regular basis. They do it if the caravan happens to be going the same place they are. If Vastus has a match in Tajun and the caravan is going from Tesara to Iconox, he goes to the match, not with the caravan, because fighting in the
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
I'm back home now. I guess I'll explain it again: I went the last nine days without an internet connection or television. Basically I was cut off from the media. And now I've come back to a world where celebs are dropping like flies.
As if Bernie Mac wasn't shocking enough.
Friday, June 19, 2009
• The Great Beings ruled the planet of Spherus Magna as a whole as a group; they did not have an overall leader among themselves nor did they break up responsibilities by region.
• The following occurred in this chronological order: the creation of the Element Lords, Sahmad's plague 103,000 years ago, the creation of the Mata Nui prototype. BARA MAGNA
• Everyone except the Vorox can and does use vehicles.
• The Glatorian probably received their mechanic