1-1.jpg2-1.jpg3-1.jpg4-1.jpg5-1.jpg6-1.jpg7-1.jpg8-1.jpg9.jpgStoryboards (and a few more refined panels) for a comic that I never finished.The story was planned to take place on an icy world with a single inhabited city called “Thule.” This world was once a trading outpost, but Man’s declining power in the universe has left it cut off for thousands of years. In the meantime, the people of the city have taken to worshiping the city’s electrical generator as a god—Providence, literally, as it provides everything for them. They’d freeze without it.The main character is nearly electrocuted during a religious ceremony for the Generator, and begins to have visions of it breaking down. (It’s ambiguous whether the Generator has actually become a sort of god.) He becomes a doomsday prophet and gets kicked out by the city’s elders, left to die in the ice beyond the walls. He should die in the snow, but is instead found by a bizarre relic that’s wandered the wastes for thousands of years—a synthetic organism left behind by Advanced Man as an exploratory probe. It engulfs him (kind of a back-to-the-womb moment) and keeps him alive inside its mechanical belly. And things continue to get weirder than that, but I swear it would make sense if you read it. I mean, if that were possible.I never knew what to title it… As it dealt with the main character going outside his known world, I thought of calling it “Ultima Thule” (because cartography rocks, you guys), but I changed my mind pretty regularly. n e way, thnx guise, i hope you enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it