Parazan

Review topic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=3740The UprisingPart One:It has been 38 years since the defeat of Makuta Teridax. All the Makuta are dead. The Glatorian and Agori and the Toa and Matoran have united and build powerful technologies. The Skrall still exist,but there is few of them left.Malia: Sardis,I need to have a discussion with Toa Gali.Sardis: Fine with me,just make sure to come back before the sun sets!Malia: Alright,i'm off!Sardis: Bye!Malia left the village,not knowing she wouldn't be back in a while...Malia: I have reached Gali's hut! Now all I need to do is...Yarkhi: You're not going anywhere!Malia: Aaagh! A Skrall! How is it possible?Yarhki: Oh,it's possible alright,it's possible. How about I shoot you with my Thornax launcher?Malia: Help! Somebody,HELP!Gali: Get away from her you fowl creature!Yarkhi: Never!Yarkhi shoots at Gali,Gali dodges,the Thornax hits a small scorpion instead. Yarhki does not notice the explosion,but he notices the result.Yarhki: How,what,where?Gali: Now,how do you like that?Yarkhi: Oh no,a giant Scorpion!Gali: Try to run,it will get you anyway!Yarkhi was killed by the scorpion,but then the scorpion went off in the direction of a Matoran factory.Malia: What are we going to do? It shall kill those villagers!Gali: Not unless we catch up to it!Malia: But how? We are not fast enough!Gali: I think we can.-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Part two:Gali called a strange Rahi,a Khilanjaro,to their aid.Gali: Get on.Malia: But what is...Gali: No time for questions,get on!And so,after a 1-hour journey,they got to the factory,which was in ruins; the Scorpion was lying there,dead. But what killed it?Malia: There is a note over there!And it's written in blood!Gali: Let me see...To anyone that dares to come here: The Skrall live. We have a new ruler. Tuma's death is in no importance to us now that we've got a Makuta that can resurrect him. Oh,and this is written in the blood of a factory worker. Gali: A Makuta? How is this possible? All the Makuta are dead!Malia: What if one survived,what if...Gali: Hmm,a Makuta that can reanimate the dead,a Makuta that can reanimate the dead...Miserix!Malia: But how can we stop him? He is too powerful by himself,not even Hydraxon could defeat him!At a Skrall camp:Barnax: Master,I have news: good news and bad news.Miserix: What are the good news?Barnax: A Matoran factory has been destroyed,everyone is either dead or captured.Miserix: And the bad news?Barnax: A Giant Scorpion has killed Yarkhi;this Scorpion also destroyed the factory.Miserix: Well,what to do now? Everyone thinks i'm dead,everyone thinks that the Skrall are just gonna become extinct in a matter of time;but no,that will not happen! Tuma shall rise once more,and it will be all that are against us that will fall!Barnax: But what to do now?Miserix: Gather my army. Bring them here.Barnax: I shall do as you wish.After 3 hours:Miserix: You were all once a proud race,only to get overthrown by Mata-Nui;same has happened to my race,the Makuta. But today,is the day we can fix that! This night,Spherus-Magna shall spill with the blood of Toa,Agori,Matoran and Glatorian alike! We shall turn Jungles from green to red,Water from blue to red,Deserts from yellow to red! Tomorrow,there will be a new dominant species: The Skrall! -CDP

Coming June 22nd: Your chance to become an ECC critic! Power of the pen in your hands!

Part three:Presumably,we have found out that Miserix is the new leader of the Skrall,that a battle will presume,and that factories are all over the place. A bunch of loose ends,right? At a factory:Mawel: Sir,we have finished constructing the new design.Makunero: Alright then,if it works,you can upgrade those that wish to be turned into a Crime Buster.Mawel: Yes,sir!Kopaka: Well,so I am the first to get the upgrade?Mawel: Yep,but first you're going to need a new identity. Stormer,perhaps?Kopaka: Alright then,it's settled.At the Skrall camp:Skrall 1: Well, what do you know,we've got to defeat a bunch of guys that are far more advanced than us. What if they've learned how to split the Atom?Skrall 2: What if they've made MORE giant Robots?Skrall 3: What if they suck us up into another dimension?Skrall 1: That's it! We've got to steal something from them. Why didn't we steal ANYTHING when we raided that Factory,and only killed a bunch of workers?Skrall 3: Maybe we can go on a Factory hunt;we can just raid a Factory,and not kill anyone!Skrall 2: What if they work 24/7?Skrall 1: What if they've got a Powerful Security System?Skrall 3: Everything has a weak spot. Maybe something in the factory is unguarded?All Skrall: Let's go then!-CDP

Part four:Skrall 1: So,how do you think we should break in?Skrall 3: Here's a map to show you.Skrall 2: Wait,we break into the only place un-guarded,the dead worker's pit?Skrall 3: C'mon,it's just a bunch of rotting dead folks,nothing's gonna happen.Skrall 2: What if there's Zombies in that pit?Skrall 3: I think not.In a desertMalia: Well,how will we get out? We are stranded!Gali: No,we will go to that old fool's house.Malia: The old fool?Gali: Fadjun,he thinks that the desert in which he lives is a giant Snake.Malia: Well,then what is that?Ghulu: Hsss,what iss you wantss,if you spentssss a dayss in heressss,thousandsssss of yearss passs by in the real worldss.Gali: So,the old fool was right,you exist. Not only that,but you've made this realm under a time-stop spell. Well,no wonder many travelers were lost in this land,you killed them! But,how do you acquire this "thing" that slows time down?Ghulu: A masssk,preciouss massk,liess on islandsss in lakessss.Gali: A lake? Hmm,wonder what he talks about,a mask that slows time down,of course, He has the :vahi:-CDP

Edited by cooldynamyteproductions

Part five:Skrall 1: Man,it smells in here! It's like they've got a thousand dead bodies down here!Skrall 2: Why,o WHY do we have to come in here?Skrall 3: It's all part of the plan.Skrall 2: And what if Zombies devour us?Skrall 3: Nonsense!Zombie Skrall: Ugggh!Skrall 2: I was....aaagh!Skrall 3: Well,i'm leaving without you!Skrall 1: No wait,i'm coming with you!Skrall 2: No,don't leave me! AAGH!!Skrall 1: Should we go back for him?Skrall 3: What,only to get devoured by a bunch of Zombies? Plus,he's a Zombie now,anyway.Skrall 1: it's just that,what if...Ecov: Stop! Skrall 3: Not today.Ecov: No,don't shoot,nooo!!!!!....Skrall 3: I always told you,bring your weapons.Skrall 1: Oh,I think I left my sword in the dead room....Skrall 3: Well,what now? Now that we've killed 1 person,our plan of "no shot fired" is ruined!-CDP