Anyone selling McToran or DC comics in the UK?

fasggbfrfesv

I've been a bionicle fan since a young child, and I've been building up my collection, specifically around Mata Nui, recently, and I have most the Mata Nui collection now, excluding the collectibles. I lost out on a Power Pack on ebay recently, it sold for something like £30 which I was happy to let someone else have it for. Regardless, I'm still bidding on some turaga and a Muaka and Kane-Ra.

Anyway,

I'm after a set of the McDonalds Tohunga, I'm not bothered about packaging and instructions although it would be nice, but they have to be complete with the discs. I'm aware of the Latvian guy selling them on ebay, but surely I can get them cheaper? I see there is a set in Canada for $10, I just don't want to bother with import charges. An extra Jala would also be nice, so I can put together a pre-build Takua.

I'm also after the DC comics, all of them actually, but if anyone has just the Mata Nui ones, that's 1-27, that's good too.

If I arrange anything with anyone here, I'd like to do the transaction on ebay, I hope that doesn't bother anyone. If anyone can point me in the right direction for the McToran or comics, or has an offer, then.. please do!

I'll put a link in this post in like 2 minutes. Its a guy from Latvia who charges £30 + £5 shipping for a full set of McToran NEW.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181337531271

select '6x Bionicle sets'

Edited by UngluedBike

hTeXGIU.png

Also, if you're a resident of the UK and like Bionicle, go ahead and join

us at this awesome Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BFUK7/