• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Anyone selling McToran or DC comics in the UK?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline dragonzrmetal

dragonzrmetal
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 26-March 14
  • 75 posts

Posted Mar 26 2014 - 06:23 PM

I've been a bionicle fan since a young child, and I've been building up my collection, specifically around Mata Nui, recently, and I have most the Mata Nui collection now, excluding the collectibles. I lost out on a Power Pack on ebay recently, it sold for something like £30 which I was happy to let someone else have it for. Regardless, I'm still bidding on some turaga and a Muaka and Kane-Ra.

Anyway,

I'm after a set of the McDonalds Tohunga, I'm not bothered about packaging and instructions although it would be nice, but they have to be complete with the discs. I'm aware of the Latvian guy selling them on ebay, but surely I can get them cheaper? I see there is a set in Canada for $10, I just don't want to bother with import charges. An extra Jala would also be nice, so I can put together a pre-build Takua.

I'm also after the DC comics, all of them actually, but if anyone has just the Mata Nui ones, that's 1-27, that's good too.

If I arrange anything with anyone here, I'd like to do the transaction on ebay, I hope that doesn't bother anyone. If anyone can point me in the right direction for the McToran or comics, or has an offer, then.. please do!

rw17vBD.jpg

#2 Online UngluedBike

UngluedBike
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 18-November 13
  • 980 posts
  •  

Posted Mar 27 2014 - 02:22 AM

I'll put a link in this post in like 2 minutes. Its a guy from Latvia who charges £30 + £5 shipping for a full set of McToran NEW.

http://cgi.ebay.co.u...em=181337531271

select '6x Bionicle sets'

Edited by UngluedBike, Mar 27 2014 - 02:23 AM.

15963094246_bc129ba163.jpg

"The end is already written."

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users