• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes
  • Participate in raffles to win LEGO prizes
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

The Past Haunts

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Toa Komali

Toa Komali
  • Members
  • Toa

• 22-February 11
  • 123 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 11 2014 - 11:10 PM

Ok this has been bothering me for ages but try as I might I can't find anything to help me figure it out.

I've been a Lego fan since around 1996 and remember the old lego.com site from around 98. I used to explore all the games and remember them quite well. All save one. 

Around the time Lego was producing Cyberslam, Mindstorm, and Slizer/Throwbots there was a game. Well not so much a game but a set of stills rendered and set up so you could click in certain areas to look around a futuristic city. You were guided by a TECHNIC Figure who looked like a kid version of the Cyberslam hero and a pair of robots. At one point in the city you reached a area that was not avalible and it never got completed as far as I'm aware.

I think this was taken off the site back in 2003 not long after BIONICLE was released. Anyone remember this? was it a unreleased Technic promo? Hope I'm not the only one out there who remembers this.

Thanks for your time.

6a91d94189.png

Bionicle is amazing.

Bionicle 2015 – Legends Never Die!

#2 Offline Space: Ocean of Awe

Space: Ocean of Awe
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 12-January 11
  • 295 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 23 2014 - 12:17 AM

That sounds fascinating. Unfortunately I have no memore of this, as I would have been a wee child at the time. Now I'm also curious.

=)

"Baby, in the final analyses, love is power. That's where the power's at."

Tumblr

Twitter

Wattpad

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users