The Past Haunts

Toa Komali

Ok this has been bothering me for ages but try as I might I can't find anything to help me figure it out.

I've been a Lego fan since around 1996 and remember the old lego.com site from around 98. I used to explore all the games and remember them quite well. All save one. 

Around the time Lego was producing Cyberslam, Mindstorm, and Slizer/Throwbots there was a game. Well not so much a game but a set of stills rendered and set up so you could click in certain areas to look around a futuristic city. You were guided by a TECHNIC Figure who looked like a kid version of the Cyberslam hero and a pair of robots. At one point in the city you reached a area that was not avalible and it never got completed as far as I'm aware.

I think this was taken off the site back in 2003 not long after BIONICLE was released. Anyone remember this? was it a unreleased Technic promo? Hope I'm not the only one out there who remembers this.

Thanks for your time.

Bionicle is amazing.

Legends Never Die!

• 2 weeks later...