• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Photo

A Dark Dawn

Spherus Magna Epic Darkon

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members
  • Bionicle Writer of the Month

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 10 2011 - 11:18 AM

A Dark Dawn The world of Spherus Magna is a land of greens and browns, Forests and plains. There is, however, one, small area, around 90 kilbios from New Atero. An Area that defies explanation. A desert. A desert not unlike the desolate Bara Magna. But this area, unlike Bara Magna, has a secret.  400 Years after Teridax’s Death: A lone figure strode through a harsh landscape, fighting the wind.The being was tall and athletic, not burly, but lean. He wore medium sized armor, except for his shoulder plates, which unusually large. The armor was black and gunmetal. The landscape was composed of a yellow-tan desert, which was filled with various mechanical bits and pieces, a junk-yard of sorts. The figure forged through the mechanical junk carefully, tossing parts he did not think were worthwhile.After a few hours of this careful searching, he discovered something amazing. At first, all you could see was a bit of green. Then more and more green and silver appeared. After about an hour, the excavation was finished. Lehvak-Kal lay in the sand, unmoving, even though the Krana inside of him was pulsing softly. The being hoisted the heavy bohrok over his shoulder, and set out in the opposite of New Atero.As the being continued walking, far away, you could see a square building. A few minutes later, he was less than a ¼ mile from it. It was large, and seemed to be a warehouse. As the being unlocked a small door on the side of the building, the sound of grinders, welders, and other machinery filled the air. As soon as the being stepped inside, the sound stopped. “Darkon!” A voice called out. “What have you brought me this time? Scrap from something large?” It asked. “Something better. Much better.” The being, Darkon, answered.   Review topic: http://www.bzpower.c...?showtopic=1728

Edited by Lord Darkon, Nov 10 2011 - 11:22 AM.

emCiGiR.jpg

#2 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 15 2011 - 05:02 PM

Chapter 2 The voice’s source walked into view. He was a small Agori, with gray armor, and a white and black body. He did not get out much, as shown by his slightly large stomach and nonexistent biceps. His eyes shown a brilliant green in strict contrast to Darkon’s red. As soon as he saw the bohrok he stopped. “What is that? It looks… Different. Like the technology of the Matoran.” He said, pointing at the green and silver bohrok. “It is much more than that. It is something special.” Answered Darkon, whose voice was like moving gravel, but with a kind touch. “I’ve think we’ve found our chance to get out of here, Tenu.” He said, revealing the Agori’s name. Tenu cleared off a table, and Darkon laid the Bohrok down. Tenu slowly examined it, brushing it off and inspecting It’s Krana. “This is something else. This is going to give me the energy I need for all my designs.” He said slowly. “This is other worldly.” Darkon took of his helmet, revealing his skin to be a dark red. He then lifted up the Krana, and put it on, much to the shock of Tenu. Nothing happened and Darkon took it off. “It’s a living thing.” He answered solemnly. “It is the last of it’s kind.” Tenu looked at Darkon quizzically. “What you just did… How is that possible? Is it a living mask?” He asked. Darkon shook his head. “It is a living being, designed for wearing. It seems there are power in numbers for this species however, and thus it is weak.” Tenu nodded. “I can fix that. I can copy It’s power… This is amazing, I can not believe we have discovered this. We must take it to new Atero. Perhaps it can help others too.” Darkon nodded. “But it must not be used as a weapon.” Tenu nodded. “Of course. I have plenty of weapons that work.” Tenu ran to the back of the warehouse. Their was a grinding noise, the sound of an engine running, and then a 20 foot walker mech like vehicle came into view. “I call it the Sand Crawler! It’s better that walking!” Tenu laughed at Darkon while motioning for him to get inside. When inside, Darkon did nothing but glare at Tenu. Tenu smiled innocently. “What?” he asked. Darkon continued glaring while he spoke. “Why didn’t you use this to unearth scrap?” Tenu laughed. “You have a knack for finding things no machine can copy.” Darkon finally stopped glaring, and focused on the dunes ahead of them. When they entered new Atero, they received few stares. Strange things were normal in New Atero, and being normal was considered strange. They piloted the vehicle into a small space outside the town hall like structure in the center of the city. They entered the vast building, which was full of both Agori and Matoran artifacts, they were surprised to find only a Toa of Fire and a Toa of Water. The two Toa were fighting, and they both looked at Darkon and Tenu at the same time. “What do you want?” they both asked simultaneously. Tenu coughed before speaking. “We have found a strange piece of technology in-” Tenu started before the Toa of Water broke in. “That’s Tahu’s department.” She said quickly, with a dismissing wave of a hand. “Indeed it is, Gali, thank you for stating the obvious.” The Toa of Fire fired back at her. Darkon coughed loudly. “Before you two love-Takarava start fighting again, could we please get this over with?” He asked. Tahu and Gali’s eyes both shot at him. “W-What did you say?” They both asked. Darkon’s eyes narrowed. “I said hurry up.”

Edited by Lord Darkon, Nov 17 2011 - 12:43 PM.

emCiGiR.jpg

#3 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2011 - 12:12 PM

Chapter 3After much more fighting, and Darkon punching a hole in a wall, Tahu finally went to see the bohrok. “You know, you’re going to have to pay for that wall.” He said to Darkon. Darkon glared once more, and raised a fist. Tahu went silent.As soon as Tahu uncovered the bohrok, he went still. His eyes bugged. “G-G-Get Gali!” he managed to stutter. Tenu went inside, and did as he was told. When Gali saw the bohrok her expression was the same. “Oh. Oh my.” Was all she managed. Darkon looked at Tenu, eyebrow raised in a quizzical expression. “Feeling especially articulate today, aren’t they?” He asked with a grin.Tahu and Gali‘s shock ended, and they walked back into the building. When they came out, their faces were ashen. “Two more Toa are on the way. The other Two were unavailable.” Gali said quietly. “But, luckily, the two coming are Pohatu and Onua, the warriors of our team.” Tahu said. “Why are you guys so afraid of this?” Asked Tenu. “It’s unactived. Darkon put on the glowing thing and-” Said Tenu before getting cut off by Tahu. “HE WHAT!” Tahu asked, jaw hanging open in disbelief. “And he’s not dead? Or effected?” Tenu shook his head. “Darkon’s fine. Right, Darkon?” He asked his partner. “Indeed.” Answered Darkon with a shake of his head. Gali peered at him curiously. “I know a Toa of Psionics… She could make sure…” She said, watching him curiously. Darkon stared back. “That would be good, Gali.” Said Tahu, breaking the silence. A few minutes later, Gali was back with a light grey and silver Toa, who’s face was hidden by a Kanohi Akaua. Her eye’s were a calm sky blue, and showed kindness and understanding, with a hint of mischief. As she was walking with Gali, Gali pointed to Darkon, showing the Toa who the one she should probe. The Toa stopped a few feet away from Darkon, and concentrated. Suddenly, as though struck by an invisible blow, she fell to her knees. Gali helped her up, and the Toa stared at Darkon with a mix of curiosity and fear. “H-How was that possible?” She asked. Darkon merely blinked. “How was what possible?” He asked. She glared at him before continuing. “The way you blocked me, and then mentally blasted me?” Darkon blinked before peering curiously at her. “Say what?” he asked.After explaining that Darkon somehow blocked her, a master Toa of Psionics, the Toa introduced herself. “I’m Siria.” She said, extended her hand in hopes of a handshake. Darkon shook, however so briefly, before coming back to the point. “So are you saying I somehow have the power to block mental attacks?” Asked Darkon. “I’m not sure… It would certainly take somebody with mental abilities to do what you just did.” she answered truthfully. “What would happen if you tried to telepathically speak with the creature?” Asked Tenu. Gali glanced at Tahu, and they both spoke at once. “Probably something very, very, very bad.” Tenu raised an eyebrow before continuing. “What if she quickly probed it?” he asked. “Surely that could do no harm.” Gali and Tahu looked at each other again before Tahu answered. “I guess…” he started. “Then It’s settled.” Broke in Siria. “I’ll do it.” And with that, she walked over to the bohrok, and opened the container for the Krana.As soon as she opened the Container, She was knocked back, and Lehvak-Kal sat up. “Clean it all. Clean it all.” he said as he jumped from the back and launched two blasts of vacuum at Darkon.

emCiGiR.jpg

#4 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 17 2011 - 12:41 PM

Chapter 4 Tahu attempted to pull out his sword from it’s sheath, but was blasted back with everyone else when the vacuum blasts hit their target. When the dust cleared, they were amazed to find Darkon still standing. “What the-” began Tenu before he was cut off by a irritated Lehvak-Kal. “Target - Unknown being. Power level - unknown. Preferable action - Continue attack.” It mechanically analyzed. It launched another burst of Vacuum, but this time it was larger. Right before it made impact, Darkon did a uppercut like motion with his hand, and the blast was redirected. Tenu’s face was one of pure shock. “Darkon? How did you do that?” He called. But before Darkon could answer, Lehvak-Kal was charging him. Darkon put his hand forward, and Lehvak-Kal came to a grinding halt before being flicked back a few feet. “Target -Unknown being. Power level- 9. Preferable Action- Cease attacking.” Lehvak-Kal said as it stood up again.Tahu crawled over to Gali, who was watching the battle in shock. “Did you hear Lehvak-Kal?” Whispered Tahu fiercely. “Y-Yes. Power level 9!” Gali managed to say. “That’s more than a Toa Kaita.” Tahu whispered. “He’s extremely powerful. A normal toa couldn’t even last a second against Lehvak!” As soon as Tahu managed to say that, Lehvak was sent flying over him. Tahu yelped and crawled away from Lehvak-Kal. As soon as he was a few feet away, Darkon came hurtling past him. Lehvak had gotten up to, and was also charging.That’s when Tenu noticed something. Darkon’s armor was covered in glowing runes, And his hands were in enveloped in a dark red fire. As soon as Darkon’s fist meet the Kal’s body, Lehvak was sent hurtling back. Tenu crawled over to where Gali and Tahu were hiding. “Did you see that?” he asked. “Yes.” both of them replied. “What was that? Is Darkon a Toa?” Tenu whispered. Tahu shook his head. “No Toa has that sort of power. I think he’s something else entirely.” He answered quietly. “Wait a minute…” Asked Tenu slowly. “Where’s Siria?” Gali and Tahu glanced at each other. “W-We don’t know.” Tenu stared at them with a look of disgust. “You’re Toa, aren’t you?” Gali and Tahu nodded slowly. “THEN WHY IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT BEINGS ARE YOU HIDING?” he raged. Tahu and Gali both blushed. “W-we… Um…” They started. Tenu sighed. “If you, our supposed Guardians won’t fight for us, than I will.” He said, before walking away. Tahu and Gali both looked at each other, and then at the large explosions at where Darkon and Lehvak were fighting. “Let’s do it.” They both said. As soon as Tahu rushed into the battle field, he launched a jet of fire from his hand. Well, that’s not exactly true. He attempted to. All that came out where a few sparks, and lots of smoke. Gali tried to blast Lehvak with a burst of water, but the results were the same. In their defense, their hadn’t been a conflict on Spherus magna for four hundred years, and anybody would get rusty in that time period. Tahu decided to switch to the defensive, and activate his Hau. At first, the shield came on, but then it quickly started to evaporate. Tahu cursed, and then did the only attack he had left. Throw his swords. They bounced harmlessly off the back of Lehvak, who didn’t even notice. Tahu looked at Gali, and she did the same. “I think Darkon has this covered.” they both agreed. Darkon and Lehvak were locked in a deadly battle. Darkon was launching all kinds of attacks he didn’t even know existed, let alone he had in his possession. Lehvak-Kal was no pushover though, and he continued coming, not caring if his armor was on fire, or if he was being crushed. Darkon finally dealed the winning blow though, and Lehvak-Kal’s Armor was mutilated. All that remained was his Krana, still pulsing softly. Darkon picked the Krana off of the ground, and took it over to Tahu and Gali, who had retreated inside the City hall. Darkon slammed open a door, and walked over to where the were hiding, behind a desk.He kicked the desk aside, and stared down at Tahu and Gali. “He’s deactivated.” He said coldly. “No thanks to you, New Atero’s main Guardians.” he finished. As soon as Darkon said that, Onua and Pohatu ran into the building. “What in Mata nui’s name went on out there?” Pohatu asked. “It looks like a war zone!” said Onua. Pohatu opened his mouth to speak, but quickly shut again when he saw what Darkon was holding. “A Krana?” Asked Onua, flabbergasted. “Yes, these gentlemen here-” replied Gali, motioning to Darkon and Tenu, who had just walked in “Found Lehvak-Kal in the desert south of here. They brought him here, where he awoke.” she finished. “You took down a Kal by yourselves?” Asked Pohatu and Onua incredulously. “Well… Not exactly…” Tahu began, before Tenu cut him off. “They didn’t do anything. Darkon took down the Kal by himself.” he said. Suddenly, a seventh voice broke into the conversation. “He had some help.” It said.

Edited by Lord Darkon, Nov 17 2011 - 12:46 PM.

emCiGiR.jpg

#5 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2011 - 12:37 PM

Chap 5Siria walked past Pohatu and Onua into the middle of the room. Darkon turned and grinned. “Indeed, Siria was a large part of our success. She slowed down the Kal, and hypnotized it while I attacked. Unity, as you toa might put it.” Pohatu glanced at Tahu and Gali. “What did you two do?” He asked. Tenu laughed. “Nothing! Unless you count Hiding.” he said. Onua sighed. “The Toa Mata have become rusty. Our elemental powers have been unused for centuries. Non of us can use our masks for more than a few seconds, and our skills have all but vanished.” He said sadly. “Something must be done. We should call a official meeting. The others would like to see this.” Gali said. She then turned to Tenu. “We’ll need you to stay here for the next few days until the meeting starts. Is this okay?” She asked quietly. Tenu looked at Darkon before nodding. “where should we stay?” he asked. Gali pointed down the hall. “There is a room for whoever is working here. There are two extra cots.” She said. As Darkon and Tenu started to walk away, Gali tapped Darkon’s shoulder. “Could I and the other Toa talk to your for a second?” she asked. Darkon glanced at Tenu before looking back. “I suppose.”Gali led Darkon through a hallway into a large dome shaped room, where the other three toa sat. They quickly got to their feet when Gali stepped into the room. “This is the one.” Gali said to Pohatu and Onua, who inspected Darkon carefully. As soon as Onua started talking, Darkon decided he was the nicest person here. Onua didn’t speak loudly, and listened to other’s opinions. Darkon decided instantly Onua would be the one he would talk with if there was any problem. The others were to self-centered. Darkon’s thoughts were shattered when Gali softly tapped him on the shoulder. “Darkon, Pohatu wants to know what species you are. You like nothing we’ve ever seen. You have the size of a Toa, but you armor and body is completely different.” she said softly, trying not to offend him. Darkon was quiet for a few minutes, and then slowly answered. “I have told no one my race. But I suppose that if we must trust each other, we should start now.” he spoke thoughtfully. “I am what you would call a hybrid. My mother was a Skakdi, the best of her race. She was the only one not tested on by Spiriah. My father…” he said before stopping. Gali looked at him. “Yes?” Darkon lifted his eyes at them. “Was a Makuta. Misirex was his name. “ The toa were silent for a moment. “W-What? How is that possible?” Asked Tahu.Darkon sighed. “My father was trapped on an Island, when my mother’s boat crash landed there. She heard his yells and curses and screams of pains, and she lived through all the traps to get to him. When there, she attempted to break the chains, but she couldn’t. She was Misirex’s only companion, and they fell in love.” he said quietly. Gali was the first to speak. “but weren’t the Makuta made out of gas?” She asked. “Antidermis? Or something?” Darkon remained quiet for a little longer. “My mother stayed with Misirex after my birth, and Misirex taught me everything about his species. He told me of the uprising, and imprisonment. The only other Makuta he didn’t wish dead was Krika, who visited us often. He told Misirex the going-ons of the world when he asked, and was very kind to me and my mother.” Darkon said softly.“Krika one day came in a new type of armor, and Misirex asked what had happened. The Makuta species had modified themselves, and they had upgraded them selves to a gaseous form. Only Misirex remained organic.” Darkon said.Gali touched him softly on the arm. “What you did today when fighting Lehvak… Those were the powers of a Makuta. Did you know that you inherited your father’s powers?” Darkon laughed. “Never. I always believed myself to have only inherited my mother’s traits.” Onua walked up to him and patted him on the back. “You have learned much today. Rest is needed.” he said quietly. Onua led him down the hall to his sleeping quarters. “I am sorry you had to do all that.” he said softly. Darkon sighed. “It is alright. At least my father was what some would consider a ’good’ Makuta.” Onua laughed, before turning serious again. “Would you be angry if I asked what happened to you mother?” he asked. Darkon’s face grew hard, but a single tear fell down his face. “Zyglak raided the Island. They killed my mother in front in me. My father killed many but his chains restricted him from saving me. I remembering him bellowing from inside his cave as the Zyglak ran off with me.”Onua listened quietly, but replied as soon as Darkon stopped talking. “I am sorry to hear that. But you must remember, revenge is not the best thing.” He said. Darkon’s eyes grew unfocused. “I have already had revenge. But it did not bring her back.” he said. Onua’s eyes grew sad, and he began to speak. “You have discovered that vengeance and revenge are empty things.” he said quietly. “I am just sad that you had to learn that the hard way.”Darkon thanked Onua for the talk, and walked into his room. He stopped short at who he saw there.

emCiGiR.jpg

#6 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 19 2011 - 11:50 AM

Chapter 6“So after she dropped me off, she went back and-” gossiped Siria with A amazingly bored looking Tenu before noticing Darkon. “Hi!” she said cheerfully. “How’d it go? Are you a Toa?” she asked excitedly. Darkon struggled for the right words before replying. “Not exactly…” answered Darkon with a shrug. Siria looked at him with a expectant look. “Well?” she asked. Darkon looked at Tenu for help, but his back was facing him. “I’m… special.” said Darkon. Siria laughed. “We all know that! Now, what did Tahu and everybody talk about in there? I tried to get in, but the door was locked!” she said so quickly that it was almost intelligible. Darkon sighed. “Personal things. My history.” he said quietly. Siria smiled and tugged on his arm “Come on! You’ve got me excited now!” she said with a laugh. Darkon didn’t laugh, instead a sad look came across his face. “We talked about my heritage. Something that I have never discussed before, and never plan to discuss again.” he said flatly. Siria looked at him with a look of sadness and curiosity. “Why? Where you parents-” She began. “My parents were good people. That’s all your going to get out of me.” He said.Siria shrugged. “Fair enough. So why are you staying here?” Darkon sighed. “A large meeting is going to be held soon. Nine other beings are coming.” Siria looked at him with interested eyes. “Am I invited?” she asked hopefully. “I don’t see why you wouldn’t be. You played just as large part as I did.” he said. Before Siria could start talking again, Tenu spoke up. “Ask Siria about the Krana.” Darkon glanced at her. “What about it?” Siria shrugged. “I sort of probed it. The only thing I could discover is the feeling of wanting to clean. And by that I mean destroy everything.” She answered. Darkon starred at the wall while stroking the case of the Krana. “I wonder…” He said before opening the case. He picked up the Krana, and turned around in his hand. The pulse started to change. It turned from a blood red to a warm yellow. “What did you just do?” asked Siria. “I-I controlled it.” stammered Darkon. “Something I didn’t know I could, or should be able, to do.” he said. “It’s almost as if me and this being are connected… Like if we are kin.” he said cryptically. Tenu rolled over to stare at the Krana. “Darkon… I think you are more than you could ever Imagine.” he said. Siria nodded. “You might be the champion we have been waiting for.” She said. Darkon shook his head. “Than your champion is a nothing more than a boy.” he answered before going to sleep.

emCiGiR.jpg

#7 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2011 - 06:15 PM

Chapter 7Darkon was awoken by the sound of arguing. He yawned and turned over, to be meet by the sight of Tenu and Siria arguing and pointing accusing fingers at each other. “What the?” asked Darkon. Tenu was the first to notice Darkon, and walked over to him. “Darkon, Siria here thinks that she should train you. Do you agree?” Darkon was still half-asleep, but he managed to yawn. “Maybe. It don’t know how much she could teach me…” He said, before falling back into his cot, snoring. Tenu sighed. “Siria, we’re going to have to wait until Darkon wakes up.” he said. Siria’s eyes shown with a mischievous gleam. “Or, we could wake him up.” she said with a grin.Siria kneeled next to Darkon, and poked him in the ribs. Hard. Getting-punched-in-the-face-by-a-mana-crab-hard. Darkon awoke with a grunt. “What’s going on?” he murmured with his eyes closed. “It’s almost lunch time.” Said Siria with a laugh. “Get up!”Darkon rolled off his cot, and landed feet first on the cold marble floor. He cracked his back before looking down at Siria and Tenu. “What was that arguing earlier?” he asked. Siria giggled and Tenu sighed. “Siria was arguing that she should train you. I argued back that since you’re not a Toa, what good would she do?” Tenu replied coldly.Siria rolled her eyes before handing Darkon a cold piece of stone-hard bread. “You were late for breakfast.” She said with a laugh as Darkon poked the piece of bread. He gnawed on it before finally getting it down. “Thanks. Nothing like a nice cold rock to start your day.” murmured Darkon. Siria laughed and tapped on Darkon’s shoulder. “So are you going to train with me?” she asked. Darkon sighed. “I guess…” he started. “Then it’s decided!” Said Siria, effectively cutting him off.Darkon yawned as Siria led him a few blocks away to a sandy unused arena pit. Siria started to warm up, and Darkon started to fall asleep again. He was re-awoken by Siria throwing pebbles at him. “What the-” he asked before the pebbles were replaced by rocks. “Cut it out!” he yelled. He could hear Siria laughing, but he couldn’t see her. That’s when he realized she wasn’t throwing the rocks, she was telekinetically lifting them. “Hmmm…” he murmured to himself as he dodged the rocks, using her attack as a opportunity to warm up. When he felt confident, he attacked.Siria had masked her presence, and was confident Darkon couldn’t see her. That was all changed when the rocks around Darkon were covered in deadly chain lighting. The rocks sparked and chain lighting arced across the arena, looking for a target. Siria tried to run away, but a small streak shot into her back as she retreated. She yelped and fell onto the sand, rolling around, not realizing she wasn’t on fire. Her concentration was shattered, and the rocks surrounding Darkon fell to the ground. He walked over to her and helped her up. “And the lesson of today is…” He said with a grin. Siria glared. “Never turn you back on a opponent.” she murmured. Darkon laughed. “I thought it was never get hit with a bolt of lighting when retreating!”After a few more hours of practicing and learning what his powers were, he had a small amount of control over them. Siria and him learned that his powers grew stronger the more his adrenaline level was. Darkon was most skilled in the control of lighting and Fragmentation than anything else.When Darkon returned to the City hall, Onua met him on the steps. “I heard you trained today…” he said with a smile. Darkon laughed. “Indeed. Six hours of it.” he said with a grin. “Do you have much control over anything yet?” he asked. Darkon shrugged. “Fragmentation and Chain lightning are pretty easy. Slowness and Hunger are the hardest. Requires too much concentration.” He said. Onua nodded. “Did you know that out Toa team faced six Rahkshi once?” He asked. “We learned that Teridax could easily break unity, but he could never break destiny.” He said theologically before changing the subject. “There is going to be someone at the meeting tomorrow that you might have a dislike for.” he said. Darkon diverted his attention from the small lighting ball he was making in his hand to look at Onua. “Who?” Onua sighed. “Takanuva. Toa of light.” Darkon grunted. “As long as he doesn’t mess with me, I will control myself.” He said. Onua patted him on the back. “Takanuva is nice, though sometimes he can be foolish. If you don’t take anything he says personally, you should be fine.” Darkon sighed. “We shall see. Goodnight, Onua.” He said, before walking into his room.

emCiGiR.jpg

#8 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 22 2011 - 11:41 AM

Chapter 8Darkon’s sleep was a restless one, and when morning came, he was not ready. He rolled/felled out of bed, and landed on his face, a very bad omen of the day to come. As he stood up, he was surprised to find himself alone, except for Tenu.“Siria’s not here?” Asked Darkon with a hint of happiness in his voice. “Nope. Had to go sign a treaty of silence, secrecy and such. Apparently this is a very secret and important thing.” Tenu muttered while he messed with a small pile of scrap metal. Darkon coughed before asking. “What are you working on?” Tenu glanced up. “Nothing.” Darkon raised an eyebrow. “Give up. I’ve been your partner for 13 years. You never make anything with out reason.” He said. Tenu sighed. “A drone. I found a few electrical wires and components in my pack.” he said. Darkon nodded. “I have to ask. What for? Planning to spy on anybody?” He asked. Tenu laughed. “Perhaps. The ability to see your enemy, or possible enemy, without them seeing you is always a advantage I want on my side.” With that, Tenu threw the small pile of scrap into the air. It looked similar to a helicopter, except that their were wing like attachments on the sides. They beat furiously, and the drone hovered without making a sound.Darkon smiled. “You certainly have a way with machines Tenu. You act almost as if they are part of you.” Tenu’s eyes betrayed a hint of sadness he tried to hide. “They’re the only family I’ve got.” He said before turning on Darkon. “So when’s the meeting start?” he asked. Darkon cursed. “I’m not sure… Let me go ask.” He said before heading out the door.Darkon walked through the spacious building, avoiding the other Toa while he searched for Onua. He had began to trust the Toa of earth, who was always honest and kind, but intelligent and occasionally harsh. Onua’s best quality was that he respected other’s opinions and actions.Darkon finally found Onua talking to a Turaga of earth. “Darkon waited until the were done talking until stepping into view. Onua looked up with a smile on his face. “Ah, Darkon. I’ve been wanting to talk to you. But you came to me, and thus I am sure you have something you want to ask or tell me?” He said in his knowing voice. Darkon nodded. “I came to ask when the meeting starts.” Onua looked at the clock-like invention on the wall. “About… 40 minutes.” He said. Darkon grinned. “That gives us plenty of time to talk about what you wanted.” He said. Onua coughed before starting to speak. “When heading towards the inn last night, I noticed you heading towards the old arena. Secretly training are we? You don’t have to tell me what it is, just tell me if you are.” Darkon nodded. “There are two things that I don’t feel like practicing around Siria. I went there to try them out.” Onua nodded. “Sometimes being alone is a good thing. Unity can make one angry at each other if practiced a tad bit too long.” He said with a understanding smile. “Now, before I postpone you longer, you should get ready. If you haven’t signed the secrecy agreement, I suggest you do it soon.” He finished before waving goodbye.Darkon walked back to his cot, and was confronted by Tenu. “How long do we have?” He asked while polishing his armor. “Around 20 minutes.” flatly replied Darkon. Tenu murmured a few choice words before rushing the polishing job. “Are you ready?” He asked. “Almost. I just have a few things to do with my armor.” He said. “By the way, were picking up Siria in the desert crawler in a few minute.” Tenu cursed again before hastily putting on his armor. “Fine. Let’s get this over with.”Tenu piloted the Sand crawler through the streets, following Darkon’s directions. When they finally arrived at where Siria lived, they were certainly surprised. A very large multi-story complex of large apartment like living spaces with white and silver walls faced them. They waited for a few seconds, and then Siria came out.She was dressed in a long silver robe, with light blue markings that were the same color of her eyes. Tenu beeped the mecha’s warning horn, earning a punch in the arm by Darkon. Siria frowned before hurrying to the mecha.“Nice ride.” She laughed at Tenu. Tenu grunted. “It’s not meant for speed or looks, though I have plenty of machines that are. This is meant for hauling and transporting things through the harsh sands of the Kunai Desert.” Siria sighed. “Sure, sure. So anyway, are we going to be late?” she asked. “We shouldn’t. We left early.” Answered Darkon. “So how do I look?” Asked Siria. “Like a wart covered sand ape.” Answered Tenu before Darkon could reply. Siria frowned before turning to Darkon. “Darkon…” She started. “You look wonderful. You know that Tenu is being stupid.” He answered softly. “You wish I was.” Was all that Tenu answered as he piloted the Sand Crawler through the busy streets.

emCiGiR.jpg

#9 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 25 2011 - 10:47 AM

Chapter 9 When Darkon and Co. Arrived back at the City hall, they were surprised by the large number of carriages and caravans parked in a orderly fashion next to the marble building. Tenu got out, and then Darkon, who helped Siria.As they entered the building, they were confronted by a large toa of stone. “Name.” He asked gruffly. Darkon glared before answering. “Darkon. This is Tenu, and this is Siria.” He said, motioning to each respectively. The guard checked the list before looking back at Darkon and whistling. “So you’re the big one, huh? Welcome.” He said, extending his hand. Darkon shook it, before continuing on into the building.Darkon was accompanied by two rows of burly Toa of fire, earth, and stone, whose face’s were concealed by hoods. Siria whimpered while Tenu whistled at their technology. “That’s voice recognition based transforming armor. Level 4” he whispered to Darkon. “Top of the line. I wonder who else is going to be at this meeting?” He asked. Darkon shrugged., and they signed the agreement of secrecy before they entered the room.Darkon was greeted by the sight of all the Toa, except for Gali, who was dressed in a flowing dark blue robe, in Armor. Onua was modest with his, and looked normal among the large shoulder plates and breastplates. Onua smiled at him and Darkon sat by him. Siria seated her self next to him, and Tenu sat next to her. In a few minutes, the nine guests everybody was waiting for came in.Darkon wasn’t very surprised when a Ta-Matoran Turaga came in, followed by five more, Ga, Le, Po, Onu, And Ko. Next, Two more Toa, apparently the other two members of Onua’s team. The Toa of Ice seemed… cold, (Pun intended) but the Toa of air had a smile on his face. Darkon decided that Lewa, as Tahu called him, was among the less serious, and more friendly of the team. He knew who the next guest was going to be, but he wasn’t prepared for him.When Takanuva came in, Darkon instantly scowled. He could feel the arrogance coming off this Toa, who believed himself to be a born hero. Darkon almost hissed, but he felt Siria touch his arm. He knew that she wanted him to be still, and he did it for her. Takanuva walked around so that he faced Darkon at the other side of the oval steel table. He sat down, and diverted his attention onto Tahu. “Before we begin to get off topic, let us go straight to the point. Did these beings find Lehvak-Kal in the Kunai desert?” He asked. Tahu nodded. “I was the first to inspect it. It was defiantly Lehvak-Kal.” He said. Takanuva nodded before turning to Gali. “Why did the Lehvak-Kal awake?” He asked with a arched eyebrow. Before Gali could reply, Siria butted in. “Sir, It was my fault. I tried to create a physic link with the Krana, and it somehow activated it.” she said shyly. Takanuva glared at her before staring back at Gali. “And how did Lehvak-Kal get subdued?” He asked. “Siria stunned the Kal quickly, And then Darkon jumped in, and proceded to subdue Lehvak-Kal by use of Force. Immense Force, I might add.Takanuva shifted his gaze onto Darkon. “Is that so…?” he asked with a grin. Darkon nodded. “Prove it.” replied Takanuva, while leaning back in his chair. Darkon glanced at Onua who looked at him pleadingly. Darkon sighed before planting his hand on the table. “What shall I do?” He asked. “Well, I need to know you’re species before I ask that.” Darkon glanced at Tahu and Gali, who leaned over and whispered in Takanuva’s ear. He listened calmly for a few minutes, but his eyes betrayed a sense of warning when they told him about his father. As soon as they were done, they passed it along to everyone else that didn’t know. He quickly received many worried glances from the Turaga, and the Ice toa. Only Lewa didn’t look afraid or angry.

emCiGiR.jpg

#10 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 26 2011 - 07:56 PM

Chapter 10 Takanuva coughed, and Darkon shifted his gaze back at him. “Considering your… Heritage, I think that you should choose for yourself what power to show us.” Darkon nodded, and turned his hand over on the table. Chain lighting arced between his finger tips, making a beautiful sight. “A toa of lighting could easily do that. Show us something else.” Snipped Takanuva. Darkon glanced at him before pressing his hand down on the table again, and melting through it. “Once again, that really doesn’t show anything amazing. Something… more dark.” He said. Darkon sighed and pointed at a corner of the wall, away from anybody, that exploded with much force. Takanuva sighed. “Come on… One more thing. Something immensely breath taking.” Darkon’s eyes glared at him before turning white.Suddenly, his body began to change warp, and when it was done, Tahu stood in his place. “Is this good enough for you?” He asked in Tahu’s voice. Suddenly, his body warped again, and he was a perfect clone of Gali. “Or perhaps something more?” He asked in a perfect copy of her light and feminine voice. Before Takanuva could react, he warped a third time, and was Takanuva. “Is that enough proof for you? Let the Toa of ice use his Akaua.” He said in Takanuva’s arrogant voice. Kopaka did what he was told, and was amazed to find that it was Darkon. No mask was being used. It was a kraata power. Takanuva’s smile dissipated, and it was replaced with a scowl. “How are we to trust a Makuta?” He asked. Darkon turned back into normal form, and sat down. “I am no Makuta. I am a hybrid. Something I am proud of being.” He said as he eyed Takanuva like a solider would eye his next target. Just then, Turaga Vakama spoke. “Darkon, do not take what Takanuva said as an insult. That was a compliment. The Makuta, before lead by Teridax, were working for Mata Nui, not evil. Your father was the only remaining one of those. You should be proud to be his son.” He spoke quietly. Takanuva dismissed him with a wave of his hand. “Back to the question. What is to be done with this boy? Should we train him? What do you recommend?” He asked. At this, Tenu spoke up for the first time. “Darkon is not a pawn for you. He is a individual. Do not think you can control him. Whatever he does, he does on his own accord.”At this, Takanuva glared. “He will do whatever I ask of him. He is my citizen, after all. He is the citizen of Takanuva, king of New Atero.” At this, Darkon stiffened. “You are not my king. You are not even my equal.” Takanuva blinked at this remark, before raising his hand at Darkon. A bolt of light shot out, a deadly weapon against a being of darkness.

Edited by Lord Darkon, Nov 26 2011 - 07:57 PM.

emCiGiR.jpg

#11 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 02 2011 - 03:33 PM

Chapter 11 Siria and Gali both screamed as the bolt of pure light energy shot towards Darkon. As soon as the pure light energy hit him, there was a huge explosion, sending everyone flying from their chairs, and into the wall. When the dust settled, Darkon stood.The light bolt was being controlled by him. The glowing ball of light energy was warped into a thin layer of energy around his body, and he slowly absorbed it. Takanuva stared with a evil grin on his golden face. “That… That requires elemental control over light. This Makuta certainly has some secrets.” He murmured. Darkon walked over to Siria and Tenu, helping them up. He then helped everyone else up, coming over to Takanuva last. “So, “My King” Do you need help up? Should a lowly peasant like me be allowed to help you?” He asked.Takanuva hissed and got to his feet by himself. “What you just did is beyond the powers of a Makuta. You are a freak. Something that should be locked in a cage and thrown into a pit.” He yelled. Darkon’s eyes narrowed, but he stood still. “Beings always fear what they can not understand. Even if it planned to help them. The unknown is always evil to those who’s minds are warped.” He spoke coldly.Before Takanuva could speak, one more guest walked in. This guest was not expected, but everyone bowed just the same. Tahu stood up, and offered his chair to her. She sat down softly, and stared at Darkon. She was a Toa of water, but a very old one. She was so ancient, that it was hard to tell if she was a Toa or not. She could have easily been a Makuta or something else. Only her mask and her voice told who she was. “Is this the being that I am here to talk to?” She asked in calm but serious tone. Tahu nodded before leaning down and telling her about Darkon’s past and parents. When he told all, she looked back at Darkon with a kinder look in her eyes. “My name is Helryx. The leader of the Order Of Mata Nui.” She said in a gravel like voice. “You are a talented and powerful warrior, yes?” She asked. Darkon nodded. “But power is not everything. Mind is just as important if not more important then strength.” Darkon answered. Helryx nodded, and her eyes settled on Siria.

emCiGiR.jpg

#12 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 05 2011 - 03:36 PM

Chapter 12“You are one of the three beings I have been told about. Siria, isn’t it, my dear?” She asked. Siria nodded. “Toa of Psionics.” She answered. “But mind and body are both worthless when the situation requires skill or wisdom. Having a strong body or mind will not help you at all if you can not use them.” Tenu said dryly. “That is why I think that every team should have a technician or scholar.” He continued. Helryx nodded, and turned to Tenu. “You are the third one I was told about, apparently. The three of you will do nicely.” She said with a smile. Takanuva sat up at this. “What will they do nicely, if I might ask?” He said with a angry look in his eye. “Working as agents for the Order.” She said in a calm tone. Takanuva slammed his fist on the table. “They are my citizens! I have control over them by right!” He roared. Helryx watched him calmly. “Takanuva, the Order has the right to take and train any being they choose.” She said in a stern tone. Takanuva sat down and seethed. “Fine. Take them.” He said.With this said, the meeting ended. The turaga shuffled out, and so did Takanuva. The Toa Mata and Helryx remained. Onua motioned to Darkon, and they both went outside. “Darkon, what you did in there…” He began. Darkon sighed. “I know. I lost it. Takanuva almost killed me, and it was my fault.” He said. Onua patted him on the back. “That was not what I was going to talk about. You showed considerable restraint to Takanuva. I am talking about what you did with that bolt of light.” He said. Darkon looked at his hands. “I controlled it… Just like I did Fragmentation or Chain Lighting. I controlled Light.” He said in awe. Onua nodded. “Darkon, you have elemental control over light. I am not sure how this is possible, but is a great gift. Use it wisely.” He said. Darkon nodded, and flexed his hands. A pillar of Shadow shot out of one, and a Pillar of light out of another. He clapped his hands, and a monstrous explosion sounded. Onua fell to the floor, hands on his ears. “WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?!” He yelled over the commotion. Darkon winced as a piece of debris fell on his foot. “Sorry.” After Darkon’s show of power, Onua and the other Toa left, and only Siria, Tenu, Darkon and Helryx remained. Helryx walked over to Darkon, who was talking with Siria. She tapped him lightly on the shoulder, and he looked up. “Yes?” He asked. “I would like a word with you three.” She said in a stern voice.

emCiGiR.jpg

#13 Offline L'Etranger

L'Etranger
  • Members

• 3,261 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 10 2011 - 07:43 PM

Chapter 12“You are one of the three beings I have been told about. Siria, isn’t it, my dear?” She asked. Siria nodded. “Toa of Psionics.” She answered. “But mind and body are both worthless when the situation requires skill or wisdom. Having a strong body or mind will not help you at all if you can not use them.” Tenu said dryly. “That is why I think that every team should have a technician or scholar.” He continued. Helryx nodded, and turned to Tenu. “You are the third one I was told about, apparently. The three of you will do nicely.” She said with a smile. Takanuva sat up at this. “What will they do nicely, if I might ask?” He said with a angry look in his eye. “Working as agents for the Order.” She said in a calm tone. Takanuva slammed his fist on the table. “They are my citizens! I have control over them by right!” He roared. Helryx watched him calmly. “Takanuva, the Order has the right to take and train any being they choose.” She said in a stern tone. Takanuva sat down and seethed. “Fine. Take them.” He said.With this said, the meeting ended. The turaga shuffled out, and so did Takanuva. The Toa Mata and Helryx remained. Onua motioned to Darkon, and they both went outside. “Darkon, what you did in there…” He began. Darkon sighed. “I know. I lost it. Takanuva almost killed me, and it was my fault.” He said. Onua patted him on the back. “That was not what I was going to talk about. You showed considerable restraint to Takanuva. I am talking about what you did with that bolt of light.” He said. Darkon looked at his hands. “I controlled it… Just like I did Fragmentation or Chain Lighting. I controlled Light.” He said in awe. Onua nodded. “Darkon, you have elemental control over light. I am not sure how this is possible, but is a great gift. Use it wisely.” He said. Darkon nodded, and flexed his hands. A pillar of Shadow shot out of one, and a Pillar of light out of another. He clapped his hands, and a monstrous explosion sounded. Onua fell to the floor, hands on his ears. “WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!?!” He yelled over the commotion. Darkon winced as a piece of debris fell on his foot. “Sorry.” After Darkon’s show of power, Onua and the other Toa left, and only Siria, Tenu, Darkon and Helryx remained. Helryx walked over to Darkon, who was talking with Siria. She tapped him lightly on the shoulder, and he looked up. “Yes?” He asked. “I would like a word with you three.” She said in a stern voice.

emCiGiR.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users