The Great Hidden Tiger, Nui-Hunamua

Chath

Nui-Hunamua

WARNING, images may be LARGE.

Sorry, I didn't realize the properties of my camera until trying to post this.

Also, sorry for the bad lighting, not really good with photography.

sany0206.jpg

The Hunter
(^in case the image is too large^)
Front View
Rear/Dorsal View
Head/Mouth Detail

The Nui-Hunamua, literally meaning the Great Hidden Tiger, is a seldom seen beast. Silent, camouflaged, and deadly when hungry or threatened, the Nui-Hunamua has been known to stalk its prey for days in the dense Region of the Jungle, waiting for the opportune moment to strike. Other than the occasional spotting by a villager in the jungle, not much is known about these creatures, and no one really knows how many are out there. They are frighteningly intelligent, outwitting several traps set by the villagers in an effort to study them better.

The Nui-Hunamua is pretty basic. I knew I wanted to make another quadrupedal creature (accidentally said bipedal whoops), thought it'd be kinda neat to create a bull and a tiger in the same get go with similar dimensions. I know the head I'm using is TECHNICALLY a bear helmet, but it looks like a panther head okay? To be quite honest, the only part that I really like is the head. I feel like I did a much better job making this head than the Haktakane, though I like the Haktakane's body better. The way I set the Nui-Hunamua's back up though actually allows a Protector of Jungle to ride it (if they can ever catch one).

Edited by Chath

Dude I am literally just a fart

More soon maybe?

We'll see...