The Origins: Lynis. Chapter 1

KyeKyleJohn

Spherus Magna

Unknown time or date. 

As Turaga Vakama sat down at his camp fire, his head swirled with thoughts.

Where is Mata Nui? Or the Glatorian? I wonder what there doing now.

Vakama stood up. Beside him were the mighty six Toa, with Takanuva at there side.

Just then, Mata Nui and the others joined the campfire as Vakama started a story. Interesting, Matoran into Toa, Toa into Turaga, Turaga into legend. Maybe someday my friends will become legend, as the story tells, Thought Mata Nui.

Shortly after, Vakama experienced something. A vision.

What he saw were two figures sword to sword in a duel. He saw that the figures where Black and red, and the other white and blue.

He sensed amazing power between the two, as if they were brothers.

The black-red figure had a skrall shield for a helmet, and had a wing. He was not evil, Mata Nui sensed, but he was powerful.

He saw the source of that power. A dangling chained necklace, with a heartstone dangling from it. It was not of Makuta origin, nor was it evil as well. The white-blue figure looked as though he was composed of both ice and water. The same necklace dangled from his neck too. 

After that, the vision faded out.

Vakama was dumbfounded. He had no archives to refer to, and those characters were not of Bara Magna's origin.

Lewa, Toa of Air, looked towards the dumbfounded Turaga.

" Turaga Vakama, what happened?"

" A vision, dearest Toa." 

" A vision indeed."

" There were two figures, a black and red figure and a white and blue figure, both non evil, duelling themselves. They were of great power each."

Onua, Toa of Earth, looked surprised. " I've read about them." He said.

" when I went through archives on Bara Magna and Spherus Magna, there came a story hidden deep within the archives chambers, written on stone. It described a battle, between two figures. A figure named Lynis, a former Toa of, surprisingly, Fire AND earth. And a figure named Lyres, his brother, locked a duel of fates. One dies, another stands victorious. Nothing else is known of there origins."

" Well then, another chapter to add to our wall, comrades?" 

Everyone said yes.

" Well then, lets put this on the wall, shall we?"

END OF CHAPTER 1