Greil

BBBBalta

Ooh, I like it. The leg design is sick, especially the use of Mata heads for thigh armor. They really seem to flow with the rest of the legs. As for the arms, great work on them. The forearms utilize those v-pieces well, but the hands seem to look too small. The torso and shoulders seem perfected.

Laughing_Man_Icon_by_CoyoteTracks.gif

Does anyone want to play the Master Chief Collection with me? I'm trying to get a team going for ranked. PM for GT.

Very good job, espescially with the legs. I love how you used the toa heads on the thighs, and the glatorian ankle armor and the mata feet go together so well.

ATTENTION!!!!!!!

Hey guys, I'm making PBZPs now, so please PM me with details! You know you want one!

completed: 1

in progress: 0

pending: 1

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the reviews, guys. I'm really proud of the legs, they're probably the best custom legs I've built. As for the hands, I didn't have any mata red glatorian hands when I built this, and I hadn't invented my awesome custom hand design [/shameless self-promotion] at that point, but I'll try both now. Thanks for the suggestion.:t::b::3:

Q2TtLEz.png

Like most of the others the legs are my favorite part as they flow much better and look solid. The arm design is good but I dislike the armor pieces used for the forearm, and the Slizer body pieces make it look fat. Get rid of those and the body will be heroically V shaped. Just my 2 cents.

zero_x4c.gif

"A high-minded man must care more for the truth than for what people think"

- Aristotle