Ask The Kardatoran!

dRoko

Ask the Kardatoran!Chapter 1: Pilot.Tamna: And we are live!Kirop: Hey! That was my line!Tamna: Wasn't your line " Hi! Welcome to ask the Karda Avtoran!"?Kirop: Touche.Radiak: Open the mall, please!Photok: You mean the mail?Radiak: No, I really mean the mall. Today at the mall baker there are supercalifragilisticexpialidocious cookies, and I don't want to miss them!Solek: I thought it was Mary Poppins cookie day!Everybody expect Solek: IT IS MARY POPPINS COOKIE DAY! Av-computer: Auto open mail:

Hi Av-toran, are you cannibals? Random Matoran.

Photok: This is just ridiculous! We never eat another matoran, right?Galva: Um, well..*holds a hand of a matoran, half eaten*Radiak: GALVA!Solek: RADIAK!Photok: SOLEK!Kirop: PHOTOK!Tamna:TAMNA!Av-computer: Auto open mail:

Do you want to buy everything in the wo-

Photok: DELETE THIS AND ALL OTHER SPAMMAILAv-computer: You have 3 mails and 2 unopenend mails.Tamna: I want to buy SPAM!Photok: No, you couldn't.Tamna:Why?Photok: Because i also deleted SPAMmail.Tamna: Aww....Av-computer: Auto open mail:

Why is this comedy lame? Random Hater

Photok: NO U AR LAMEUUUSolek: Grammar, please!Tamna: Yep, his sentence doesn't weigh a gram!Galva: Tamna, do not take that literary.Kirop: Let's send a message to the hater!Everybody: YES!*Meanwhile, in the house of the hater...*Hater: Which comedy should I troll now?Computer : You got mail.Hater: Oh, fun! I wanna know what the mail is-AYU BEEM*Hater got hit by a laser beam*Hater: Ow.*Meanwhile, in Av-toran House...*Av-computer: Auto open mail:

OM NOM NOM NOM KOOOKIE IMERANDOMNESS INFUSE!

Photok: :oTamna: Yeah, that was :o worth too!Kirop: Random.Radiak: O RLY?*O RLY? pops up*Galva: Um, this is not lewawathevernumber's comedy.O RLY?: Aww. *Teleports back*Photok: And that's it for today. Goodbye folks!THEENDPhotok: I LOVE Star Wars!Word count: 301

8% of the people epically wins with comic making. If you are the 92% that fails at it, copy and paste this into your sig

100% of people here are humans. If you are somehow a matoran, pate this in your sig.

http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?showtopic=9187