Why Have I Not Been Given Normal Membership?

ShellHead

This is because posting in Completely off Topic, Games & Trivia and Contests & Polls do not count towards your post count.

Plus BZPower Q&A and Artwork: Shops and Kits. Also, I believe posts do count in Contests & Polls subforums besides the Voting Booth.~Gata. ;)

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

They are both correct; thanks, Ezorov and Gatanui for the speedy (and correct) replies.You could have also found your answer in the New Q&A Compendium under the "Posts" section, specifically number 9:

9. Post Count: This number shows how many counted posts the member has made. Posts will not add to your post count in the following forums:

• [*]
BZPower Q&A: We want posts here to be motivated by a willigness to help others, and not by post count.[*]Voting Booth: Posts here are often one-word responses to the polls, making this forum a target for those seeking post inflation.[*]Shops & Kits: This forum has a history of being a target for those seeking post inflation.[*]Games & Trivia: Posts here are often one-word responses to the games, making this forum a target for those seeking post inflation.[*]Completely Off-Topic: BZPower is a LEGO-related forum. We love COT; we really do - but we don't want every single post to wind up in there.

And of course, welcome to BZPower! We hope you enjoy your stay. Question answered; topic closed.newso1.png Edited by Velox

"As a writer you ask yourself to dream while awake." ~ Aimee Bender