• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

my 900-post special

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline tent163phantoka

tent163phantoka
  • Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 01-February 08
  • 932 posts
  •  

Posted Jul 22 2012 - 11:02 PM

Ode to Blue Cross-PegsHated by many, liked by few, but almost only when they are blue.Red ones, though rare, are hated too. I don't hate them; do you?I don't see why blue ones are hated so,but black cross-pegs are treated like stars aglow.Blue is most common, black second-least, but both, to MOCs, are like a feast.they are essentially the same, as I'm sure we all know, so why are the blue ones hated so?please post

#2 Offline 55555

• BioniLUG Member
  • Retired Staff
  • Senior Staff

• 17-November 06
  • 3,032 posts
  •   Retired Staff

Posted Jul 23 2012 - 12:26 AM

"Red ones, though rare, are hated too. I don't hate them; do you?"There are red ones? Interesting tip, I'll have to look into that."Blue is most common, black second-least, but both, to MOCs, are like a feast."I don't know what you mean in this line. Is it because MOCs tend to devour parts?"they are essentially the same, as I'm sure we all know, so why are the blue ones hated so?"The answer to this is a bit obvious, so it does not fulfill its purpose as a climax to the poem. They're hated because they are blue, and that disturbs color schemes. :PAnyway, interesting to see Bionicle MOCist poetry, never seen any before.- 55555

Edited by 55555, Jul 23 2012 - 12:33 AM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users